Thread: Christopher Treadwell aka Bris, a 24-year-old Californian rapper, was shot to death on 06/21/20

Christopher Treadwell aka Bris, a 24-year-old Californian rapper, was shot to death on 06/21/20

California rapper Bris has been shot dead at 24 years-old, police have confirmed.

Records from the Sacramento County Coroner state that Bris, real name Christopher Treadwell, sustained a fatal gunshot wound in the city in the early hours of Sunday (June 21).

A report from Sacramento Police says that the shooting occurred after a related ?solo vehicle collision?. Treadwell was pronounced dead at the scene.

Last year, Bris released his ?10:42′ mixtape in collaboration with G-Man, which he has since followed up with a series of one-off singles.

Last week, he shared a new video for his recent single ?Need Hammy?. You can watch the video below.

Artists and fans have been mourning the death of Bris on social media.

?RIP Bris,? wrote Sub Pop artist Clipping on Twitter. ?Panhandling was one of my favorite songs last year. He could?ve been one of the greats. Still so sick of rappers dying.?

Others are sharing some of their favourite videos and tracks from the rapper, with one writing: ?RIP Bris. The Emu. Sactown?s best talent since Mozzy. The potential to be an all-time West Coast great, but cut down way too soon.

?Reminds me of Jimmy Wopo & Pop Smoke ? artists about to define an entire region only to be killed before they had the chance. So unbelievably sad.?
    https://www.nme.com/news/music/calif...-at-24-2693714

Reported Deaths for Sacramento County

Search Again | Sacramento Coroner Home Page
    Detail Information for:
    Case Number: 20-03323
    Last Name: Treadwell
    Release Authorization Name Relationship
    NO Catrice Wilson Mother
    NO Christopher Treadwell father

Event Data:

Address: 5551 Franklin Blvd.
    City: Sacramento State: CA Zip: 95820
    Date: 06/21/2020 Time: 00:42
    Release Status
    Release Status Coroner to Sign DC
    Okay to Release Yes
    https://coronerapp.saccounty.net/rpt...seNum=20-03323
    https://www.instagram.com/bristheemu/

He was shot on Fruitridge Blvd. Ironically, a post on his insta says "I love Fruitridge".

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    He was shot on Fruitridge Blvd. Ironically, a post on his insta says "I love Fruitridge".
    Yep, but he's probably not loving it now. This may be gang-related. He is wearing a red bandana on his right side.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 06-23-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Sorry, I'm still trying to wrap my head around his rap name, "Bris." I assume he doesn't know what that means.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information