Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Has anybody deleted Social Media Accounts permanently IE Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, Discord, Snapchat, Myspace, Instagram and how did that work out for you in the long term?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have to be on fb because of my kids school. The parents page is a place to ask questions and find out whats going on in school. So I cant ditch that.

As far as the other stuff, dont have them. I once heard "never trust anyone without an instagram" so I guess you shouldnt trust me. I dont have twitter, instagram, snap chat, or any of that other crap.
    I have instagram but I like FB better. Instagram is really all about pictures and I don't post a lot of pics. I created a twitter a while back but never use it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I have to be on fb because of my kids school. The parents page is a place to ask questions and find out whats going on in school. So I cant ditch that.

As far as the other stuff, dont have them. I once heard "never trust anyone without an instagram" so I guess you shouldnt trust me. I dont have twitter, instagram, snap chat, or any of that other crap.
    I have FB, Instagram and Twitter. The only one I use on a regular basis is FB.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I have FB, Instagram and Twitter. The only one I use on a regular basis is FB.
    Same here and even a Snapchat that I've haven't been in for two years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I haven't deleted social media, but I have deleted Facebook from my phone. I feel so free! If I want to use FB I now have to sit at my desk and use my PC.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I haven't deleted social media, but I have deleted Facebook from my phone. I feel so free! If I want to use FB I now have to sit at my desk and use my PC.
    Same here. It really helps just doing something as simple as removing the app from your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Same here. It really helps just doing something as simple as removing the app from your phone.
    I haven't done this yet. Mainly because I can't stand the PC version of the app and because it's just too convenient for me when I'm video calling family and friends on there

I should REALLY delete Twitter. It's such a cesspool on there, but part of me feels the responsibility to show the knuckledraggers that they aren't just in some echo chamber and that most of society knows that they're bottom feeders.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I haven't done this yet. Mainly because I can't stand the PC version of the app and because it's just too convenient for me when I'm video calling family and friends on there

I should REALLY delete Twitter. It's such a cesspool on there, but part of me feels the responsibility to show the knuckledraggers that they aren't just in some echo chamber and that most of society knows that they're bottom feeders.
    I have Twitter and Instagram, but I rarely use either. They're both on my phone.

I kept Facebook Messenger on there because that's how I get calls from some people. I just got fed up with Facebook and mostly myself for reading stupid, stupid comments about everything. Not just politics, but everything else, too - music, books, and all of that. I've found that it's a cesspool of people just shitting on each other and everything they don't like. I am so sick of that.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

I have Twitter and Instagram, but I rarely use either. They're both on my phone.

I kept Facebook Messenger on there because that's how I get calls from some people. I just got fed up with Facebook and mostly myself for reading stupid, stupid comments about everything. Not just politics, but everything else, too - music, books, and all of that. I've found that it's a cesspool of people just shitting on each other and everything they don't like. I am so sick of that.
    You're not wrong.

Thread Information