Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: `That '70s Show' actor Danny Masterson charged in 3 rapes

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Total BS. You can't send in a letter of support for a sex offender and then be an advocate for victims of sex offenses. It's kind of the bare minimum to being an advocate. Not to support people who attack the victims you're advocating for.
    This seems like common fucking sense to me. How did these 2 not think of that?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/19/bijou...rape-sentence/

They said it would never happen!!!!

Bijou has filed for divorce. I guess she got her wake up call.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/19/bijou...rape-sentence/

They said it would never happen!!!!

Bijou has filed for divorce. I guess she got her wake up call.
    People on reddit are saying she?s doing it to protect his assets

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    Thank makes sense, because a week ago she was saying she would never divorce him.

She proudly stood by him up until now, she's doing it for either $$ or to attempt to keep her career (if she still has one?)
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    She proudly stood by him up until now, she's doing it for either $$ or to attempt to keep her career (if she still has one?)
    She hasnt been in anything in forever.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Yep, that is where my mind went immediately. Though it would be nice for her to finally 'face the music', I firmly believe this is a strategic move to protect their shared assets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...il-DENIED.html

Danny Masterson's estranged wife Bijou Phillips was seem partying in LA just weeks after quitting scientology and days after her husband's bail request was denied, 'because he has no wife to go home to'.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    She quit Scientology? Good for her but they will stalk her ass.

Oh nvm she quit bc they booted Danny. OK DOUBLE nvm they removed her ass.

Shes going to go right back to drinking and drugs.

How in the world would he be granted bail, when hes been tried and convicted?

Me thinks Danny was controlling and since shes "free" shes going to act out, expect boyfriend saga soon.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-27-2024 at 05:16 PM.

Rarely, some people are granted bail while they appeal their conviction.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Rarely, some people are granted bail while they appeal their conviction.
    Good to know. Hes a flight risk so good luck with that Danny.

She quit Scientology? Good for her but they will stalk her ass.

Oh nvm she quit bc they booted Danny. OK DOUBLE nvm they removed her ass.

Shes going to go right back to drinking and drugs.

Me thinks Danny was controlling and since shes "free" shes going to act out, expect boyfriend saga soon.
    Her family history tells me she likely will get herself out there. They aren't a stable bunch.

She's sounds fun.

Larry Clark had a hard time acquiring the funding for this movie but with the up-and-coming Bijou Phillips in the leading female role, the financiers finally agreed. But he has little to no respect for the actress. "Of all people, we got the go ahead with Bijou," Clark said, recalling his incredulity. "She was like the Paris Hilton before Paris Hilton. She was a club kid who was 15 years old out there in all the clubs. Fifteen years old, fucking everybody, producers that I know, all men and shit were fucking her. Everybody was fucking her and I just found it disgusting, man. And the first time I met her, she came to me in this club and sat down next to me, put her arm around me, took my cigarette out of my mouth and started smoking it. And she started talking to me, hugging me and kinda feeling me up. She hadn't acted, but that name - because she was in the paper every day for being a club kid and doing nothing - that name got us the money to get financed."

In 2018, Daniel Franzese revealed that Bijou Phillips had been extremely cruel to him and subjected him to a lot of homophobic and fat-shaming bullying while they were on the set, saying that she kept trying to goad him into admitting that he was gay years before he came out as such and that she laughed at his appearance when he removed his shirt at a pool party and had even twisted one of his nipples. He also said that the producers looked the other way and allowed her behavior to continue as she came from a famous family. However Franzese did note that his co-stars Michael Pitt, Brad Renfro and Nick Stahl all repeatedly and vocally stood up for him and called Phillips out on her behavior, with Stahl trying to convince her to apologize.
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242193...ef_=tt_trv_trv
    Last edited by puke; 01-30-2024 at 06:00 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Interesting
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Interesting
    Yeah she was a shitty teen, but I was a wild, shitty teen too and dont know how I would act if I was in the spot light. She was more violent and meaner than me, but she was probably on hard drugs. Has anything come out about her since she became an adult?

Yeah she was a shitty teen, but I was a wild, shitty teen too and dont know how I would act if I was in the spot light. She was more violent and meaner than me, but she was probably on hard drugs. Has anything come out about her since she became an adult?
    I agree. She didn't have the most stable parents growing up (hence, they were deemed unfit and she was placed in foster care). Her sister, Mackenzie Phillips, shared information about her own incestuous relationship with their father when Bijou was young. In her teens, she got mixed up with the wrong crowd and acted out. Other than her poor choice in marrying Danny, she seems to be a good mother and has not done anything wild in her adulthood. That said, I think Danny might have had some sort of control over her, so she might find her newfound freedom to be either liberating or she might struggle with it.

Thread Information