Thread: `That '70s Show' actor Danny Masterson charged in 3 rapes

`That '70s Show' actor Danny Masterson charged in 3 rapes

https://www.omaha.com/news/national/...08584ccd5.html

LOS ANGELES ? ?That '70s Show? actor Danny Masterson has been charged with the rapes of three women in the early 2000s, Los Angeles prosecutors said Wednesday.

The three counts of rape by force or fear come after a three-year investigation of the 44-year-old Masterson. The charges were filed and an arrest warrant issued Tuesday. Masterson was taken into custody late Wednesday morning, jail records showed. He was being held on $3.3 million bail and is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 18.

Masterson's attorney Tom Mesereau said his client is innocent, and "we?re confident that he will be exonerated when all the evidence finally comes to light and witnesses have the opportunity to testify.?

Prosecutors allege that Masterson raped a 23-year-old woman sometime in 2001, a 28-year-old woman in April of 2003, and a 23-year-old woman he had invited to his Hollywood Hills home between October and December of 2003.

If convicted, he could face up to 45 years in prison.

Prosecutors declined to file charges in two other Masterson cases that police had investigated, one because of insufficient evidence and the other because the statute of limitations had expired.

Masterson has been married to actor and model Bijou Phillips since 2011.

?Obviously, Mr. Masterson and his wife are in complete shock considering that these nearly 20-year old allegations are suddenly resulting in charges being filed, but they and their family are comforted knowing that ultimately the truth will come out," said Mesereau, who has previously represented Michael Jackson and Bill Cosby in their trials for sexual crimes.

"The people who know Mr. Masterson know his character and know the allegations to be false.?

Bad Hyde!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I posted about this in the Celeb Gossip thread. I've heard about him being rapey for awhile now, after the #me too movement started.

I'm glad he was finally busted.

Did this happen during the running of That 70's Show? I wonder if the victims were any of the cast members?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I posted about this in the Celeb Gossip thread. I've heard about him being rapey for awhile now, after the #me too movement started.

I'm glad he was finally busted.

Did this happen during the running of That 70's Show? I wonder if the victims were any of the cast members?
    That 70's show was on in the early 2000's so yeah, sounds like it. If I remember correctly, he along with Ashton Kutcher and Wilmer Valderama were known to go out partying a lot. Wonder if it happened then.....maybe chicks he met at a club/bar, they said no and he felt angry about it? Who knows.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That 70's show was on in the early 2000's so yeah, sounds like it. If I remember correctly, he along with Ashton Kutcher and Wilmer Valderama were known to go out partying a lot. Wonder if it happened then.....maybe chicks he met at a club/bar, they said no and he felt angry about it? Who knows.
    I read he drugged his victims and raped them while they were passed out. I don't know how true that is though.

I feel bad for his wife, I love her as an actress. They also have a kid together who I feel bad for.

ETA: eww she's a scientologist nvm
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-18-2020 at 08:24 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I read he drugged his victims and raped them while they were passed out. I don't know how true that is though.

I feel bad for his wife, I love her as an actress. They also have a kid together who I feel bad for.

ETA: eww she's a scientologist nvm
    Who is she?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Bijou Phillips
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Bijou Phillips
    Oh shit, didn't know that.

Thread Information