Thread: 21-year-old Colorado woman (Isabella Thallas) shot dead after argument about dog poop

21-year-old Colorado woman (Isabella Thallas) shot dead after argument about dog poop

https://www.facebook.com/isabella.thallas

https://nypost.com/2020/06/12/colora...bout-dog-poop/

A woman was fatally shot and her boyfriend wounded by a gunman who reportedly took issue with how the couple told their dog to poop during a walk in Denver on Wednesday.

The victims ' identified in reports as Isabella Thallas, 21, and Darian Simon ' were walking their pooch near Coors Field when 36-year-old suspect Michael Close quarreled with them from inside his apartment, the Denver Post reported.

'The suspect got into a verbal altercation with the victims related to the victims telling the dog to poop,' according to a probable cause statement obtained by the newspaper.

Close reportedly asked the couple if they were going to train their pooch or just yell at it, the police records state.

Simon told police he tried to ignore Close before shots rang out, striking him twice and killing his girlfriend.

Police caught Close later Wednesday as he was driving on a nearby highway, the report said. A rifle and a handgun were found in his car, cops said.

Thallas' mother, Ana Thallas, mourned the death of her daughter in a Facebook post.

'Today we lost a daughter, sister, grand daughter, niece and friend,' Ana wrote. 'The Lord called her home and she is resting in peace with Him.

'We asked that you kindly respect our privacy and Isabella's life by keeping this positive and loving.'

A GoFundMe page set up to help cover Isabella's funeral costs had raised over $45,000 as of early Friday.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020...about_dog_poop
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 06-13-2020 at 10:30 AM.

What the fuck? So senseless.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Stupid fucker. They ought to put degenerates like this under the jail, as in "mix their remains into the concrete foundation."

Fuck you Michael. Fuck you for being such a goddamn man-child that you shot two people over some dog shit. The same dog shit that has more brains than you do.

Fuck you, dickhead. I hope you suffer every day in prison. There's no redemption for your stupidity, your callousness, your wonton negligence. Fuck you.

Enjoy hell, dickhead. And I hope other prisoners make it hell on earth for you before you "actually" die. You deserve no less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Was it because he didn't want the dog to poop on his lawn? Or because they were yelling at the dog and being abusive because it wouldn't poop? It's a confusing article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Was it because he didn't want the dog to poop on his lawn? Or because they were yelling at the dog and being abusive because it wouldn't poop? It's a confusing article.

And, ahem, is the dog OK? An AK47 can cause collateral damage. Bigly.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This article has answers to your questions: (sneek peek, the dog is fine)

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...-simon/671461/

Killed for Walking a Dog

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Killed for Walking a Dog
    Very sad.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

Killed for Walking a Dog
    This actually didn't really explain it much better. Either way, shooting at them was crazy town. I'm wondering if they were being aggressive toward the dog trying to get him to poop or if the guy was angry because they were letting the dog poop somewhere where people continuously don't pick up after their dogs. Just a strange thing to say to them unless he was yelling at the dog to poop. Then again, this guy was obviously off his rocker.

People that yell or get aggressive with their dogs for not pooping on command or doing what dogs normally do piss me off. Not enough to want to shoot them (most of the time, anyway), but yeah.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Whenever we go see my brother, I love to take his two dogs for walks. I carry the poo bag with me, because one of his dogs is very large. Picking up after his animals isn't glamorous, but it does keep the city cleaner and you can get fined pretty heftily if you don't take care of your dog's waste.

I'm just super fucking disgusted that someone had to die over some dookie. Fuck that guy.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I got the feeling that this really had NOTHING to do with the dog, the poop or even these people. He started shooting so quickly, I think he was just waiting to shoot the next person(s) he saw. Blaming it on anything else is like saying that a kid shot up the school because the cheerleader wouldn't go out with him and therefore it's her fault, IMO.

Thread Information