Thread: Death #475 Joshua Stone

Death #475 Joshua Stone

http://www.mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=8f568c 37-0820-4838-b4c5-ab95fcaa9d9b

wow can u imagine accidentially killing your friend how horrible. :| :| :| :|

The suspect initially reported that the victim had been shot as he responded to a knock at the front door of the residence.  Detectives have since recovered the handgun which had been concealed at the scene following the shooting.  According to detectives there is no indication that anyone else was involved, and no other injuries were reported.

why would you lie and say it was someone else , i mean if it was a accident :| :| :| :|

Re: Death #475 Joshua Stone

Im the one that submitted this...and my friend visited Julian the other day. Julian said he was scared and thought the police wouldnt believe him....And he does feel shitty. He said that was his brother and he doesnt even want to live w/o him.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=Jonelle link=topic=1154.msg40963#msg40963 date=1157015079]
    Im the one that submitted this...and my friend visited Julian the other day. Julian said he was scared and thought the police wouldnt believe him....And he does feel shitty. He said that was his brother and he doesnt even want to live w/o him.

[/quote]

I in no way meant it to seem like he did not care at all , i couldnt imagine what he was going through, i was just wondering why he wouldnt just say it was a accident i mean would it be the same repercussions as lying or would the police be just as harsh. In any sense this is very tragic.

[/quote]

Where is Julian's MySpace?  :-P

I think he just freaked out....Thinking that they wouldnt believe him,than his mom freaking out in the apartment and his best friend dying. Dunno but Im not sure how I wouldve reacted. It is sad
    Bwahahahaha !!!

Julian didnt have a Myspace...and if he did I think that it would no longer be on his list. B/C Josh mom went after Julians mom at the funeral and there is a lot of fighting going on right now,the two were like brothers....but if I find it I will post the link. From what I know he never had one.
    Bwahahahaha !!!

SOAD

rule 101 of gun ownership, never leave it loaded

I'm sure he lied because he had no idea what to do..I mean if anyone was in that situation I'm sure they're first reaction is to lie.

[/quote]
    at first i thought how heartless and selfish for him to hide the truth but i can see where he was scared and paniced.  i feel badly for everyone involved.  it's sad that he will have to live with the consequences for the rest of his life. 

Quick question.  That guy Julian has a bunch of other charges (burglary, possession, etc), does that have anything to do with this or are they not related?  That is crappy what happened.  When I was younger, I remember thinking how cool my friends dad's pistol was and always asking to see it and hold it.  Luckily his dad taught him well and he'd remove the clip and clear the barrel before ever letting anyone look at or touch it.

Thread Information