Thread: Taylor Reece Perkins - died 5/19/07

Taylor Reece Perkins - died 5/19/07

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =8350240

His sister Katie:  http://www.myspace.com/tallhotblondechic
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

Re: Taylor Reece Perkins - died 5/19/07

I'm kinda guessing a drug OD based on one of the comments.

edit: but I suck at this.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

I don't have much time to do this -- but here's his obit:

http://www.columbian.com/obituaries/....cfm?obit=2515

May 20 2007 2:38P

dude...i cant explain how much i needed you as a friend. you are more than a friend, we were best friends. for some reason i wish i was with you that night, i mean you barley said words to me the night before when you left with zinkin. i swear on my life that if ryan zinkin drove you to get that shit the day after you o d, i will make him addmit guilt for even putting you in a position like that the very next day, and he knew you did. i had know clue, you should have told me man. i would have stayed with you and never let zinkin drive you there. he put a big front that he wasnt even doing it. he is the biggest fool in my eyes and i will never forgive him. i love you man ill never forget all the times we rode dirt bikes and 4x4. you are missed by so many people right now, you will never be forgotten..we all love you ...ryan mayer

errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=8092.msg412066#msg412066 date=1181838325]
    May 20 2007 2:38P

dude...i cant explain how much i needed you as a friend. you are more than a friend, we were best friends. for some reason i wish i was with you that night, i mean you barley said words to me the night before when you left with zinkin. i swear on my life that if ryan zinkin drove you to get that shit the day after you o d, i will make him addmit guilt for even putting you in a position like that the very next day, and he knew you did. i had know clue, you should have told me man. i would have stayed with you and never let zinkin drive you there. he put a big front that he wasnt even doing it. he is the biggest fool in my eyes and i will never forgive him. i love you man ill never forget all the times we rode dirt bikes and 4x4. you are missed by so many people right now, you will never be forgotten..we all love you ...ryan mayer

[/quote] you need to post the link for this kinda stuff or say its on his page. But that doesnt make sense. Obvs, you can OD and not die...so did this zinkin guy drive him to get drugs the day after he Od'd and he OD'd again for permanent this time? odd.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

From sisters MS, looks like we're all invited to his service:

Friday, May 25th at 10 am. Please show up at least 15 minutes early. It will be held at The Red Lion at the Quay 100 Columbia Street Vancouver, WA 98660 We will be celebrating the life of Taylor. Everybody is invited to come, whether you knew him well or not. Any questions call my cell phone at 360.608.2508."

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=8092.msg412079#msg412079 date=1181838878]
    you need to post the link for this kinda stuff or say its on his page. But that doesnt make sense. Obvs, you can OD and not die...so did this zinkin guy drive him to get drugs the day after he Od'd and he OD'd again for permanent this time? odd.
    [/quote]

it's a comment on his page, and yeah it kinda confused me, but the first comment that made me think it was an OD was a completely different one on his page...

Jun 7 2007 1:31P

hey taylor
    sorry i havent stopped by in a while but i just wanted to tell you that today at school we had an assembly about drugs and alcohol. i dont your story. it touched alot of people. thats what you did. you halped people. now everyone can tell your story and help people. it was hard but i had to do it. i miss you so much. i hope you hear me everyday.
    have fun up there.
    talk to you soon.
    love you
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

Can we get a collective "Awwwwwwwwwww" from the group???

Taylor HALPED people.  So sweet of him.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8092.msg412094#msg412094 date=1181839341]
    Can we get a collective "Awwwwwwwwwww" from the group???

Taylor HALPED people.  So sweet of him.
    [/quote]

at least it doesn't say h4lp3d. 
    errrr...you got a towel?
    no, I got a face though.

Definitely drugs.

Hey man I dont really know what to say. Man we have been everywhere together. Remember that night when i rolled my blazer and you didn't beleive me. Well when someone told me you were gone i didn't beleive them man and i dont want to but i know your still around. It really pisses me off that you did what you did to your self and I hope everyone learns from it. I got the fuck out of washington and joined the marines so i wouldn't be were you are today and everyone needs to realize that washington is the most fucked up depressing state and I'd rather get blown up and shot at dieing for my country then fucking rotting away with drugs and stupid shit up in the middle of no where. If anyone knows where he got the drug from and doesn't want to say anything just tell me so i can kill the mother fucker thats selling the drugs because i gauranteed sometime in a few months everyones gonna forget what happend to T and the same shit is gonna happen to someone else.

Posted by Kiss ur ass good bye on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 at 8:05 PM
    [Reply to this]

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...5-0fc20a916744

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8092.msg412104#msg412104 date=1181839730]
    Definitely drugs.

Hey man I dont really know what to say. Man we have been everywhere together. Remember that night when i rolled my blazer and you didn't beleive me. Well when someone told me you were gone i didn't beleive them man and i dont want to but i know your still around. It really pisses me off that you did what you did to your self and I hope everyone learns from it. I got the fuck out of washington and joined the marines so i wouldn't be were you are today and everyone needs to realize that washington is the most fucked up depressing state and I'd rather get blown up and shot at dieing for my country then fucking rotting away with drugs and stupid shit up in the middle of no where. If anyone knows where he got the drug from and doesn't want to say anything just tell me so i can kill the mother fucker thats selling the drugs because i gauranteed sometime in a few months everyones gonna forget what happend to T and the same shit is gonna happen to someone else.

Posted by Kiss ur ass good bye on Wednesday, June 13, 2007 at 8:05 PM
    [Reply to this]

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...5-0fc20a916744
    [/quote]

I was just about to post this. I'm thinking OD on tainted drugs. That's what the comment writer makes it sound like.

How the HELL can you make it to high school without knowing how to spell help. I mean, seriously. ugh. these kids are awful.

we need to find the drug! or someone submit it.

Amy's taste > Tara's

Thread Information