Thread: Dumb ass kills himself accidentally while pranking wife

Dumb ass kills himself accidentally while pranking wife

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=239587

Man shoots self while playing a prank on wife
    30-year-old Pathak was drunk at the time, say police
    Express News Service

Mumbai, June 4: When Amit Pathak, 30, unloaded his 0.32 licenced revolver late on Sunday night to play a prank on his wife, little did he know that it would cost him his life. Pathak, an estate agent and a resident of Dahisar, shot himself dead at around 11 pm on Sunday. According to police, Pathak just wanted to play a prank on his wife Nitu.

“He had unloaded four bullets from his revolver but one accidentally remained inside. He put the pistol on his forehead and pressed the trigger, not once but thrice. There was a bullet in the third case which killed Pathak,” said Senior Police Inspector RR Thakur.

Advertisement
    Pathak, who lived with his two elder brothers and parents, came back home from work at around 6 pm on Sunday. At around 8 pm he opened a bottle of whisky and called his wife and children—Sphurti, 7 and Aaryan, 3, in the room. At around 11 pm, while he was still drinking, he sent his children to the dining room, while his wife stayed back. According to the police, he took out the revolver from his cupboard. He then asked Nitu some personal questions and told her that if she does not answer them in positive, he would shoot himself.

“Nitu was very scared of weapons and Amit enjoyed this. However, this time luck was not on his side,” said a relative of Pathak. After he shot himself, his brothers—Arun and Ajay rushed him to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.

“Pathak was not trained to handle the weapon. Even his father Ramavtar and brothers have gun licences,” said a police officer. While Pathak’s wife is admitted to a hospital, Dahisar police have registered a case of accidental death.

"Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Re: Dumb ass kills himself accidentally while pranking wife

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=7897.msg397908#msg397908 date=1181052277]

He then asked Nitu some personal questions and told her that if she does not answer them in positive, he would shoot himself.

[/quote]

I think I would have answered in the negative just to get rid of him. If the report is close to true, he sounds like an ass.

RIP anyway

Pathak was not trained to handle the weapon. Even his father Ramavtar and brothers have gun licences,” said a police officer. While Pathak’s wife is admitted to a hospital, Dahisar police have registered a case of accidental death.

[/quote]

Do you really need training to know better than to put a gun to your forehead?

RIP not so bright guy.

Darwinism at it's finest.

RIP you idiot.
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

;lol: I gave karma in this thread saying something similar.

what a nasty husband.

god works in funny ways.

[quote author=Wildgem link=topic=7897.msg397916#msg397916 date=1181052545]
    I think I would have answered in the negative just to get rid of him. If the report is close to true, he sounds like an ass.

RIP anyway
    [/quote]

What a bunch of weird fucking names.. and Good riddance jack ass... No RIP for him...he traumatized his wife and prolly his kids.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

haha i think they are Indian sheila

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=7897.msg397987#msg397987 date=1181056685]
    What a bunch of weird fucking names.. and Good riddance jack ass... No RIP for him...he traumatized his wife and prolly his kids.
    [/quote]

I agree..what a jerk. *shakes fist*

You're like a hurricane to me: your violence is beautiful, your centre, so sweet.

&quot;Oh this will be SOO funny! I'll put the gun to my head and pretend to shoot myself!&quot;&nbsp; :|
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=7897.msg398267#msg398267 date=1181065811]
    &quot;Oh this will be SOO funny! I'll put the gun to my head and pretend to shoot myself!&quot;&nbsp; :|
    [/quote]

I know what ever happend to just leaving a dirty diaper in your spouses car...on a hot day...
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

mydeathspace

BRILLIANT!

Man shoots self while playing a prank on wife
    30-year-old Pathak was drunk at the time, say police
    Express News Service

Mumbai, June 4: When Amit Pathak, 30, unloaded his 0.32 licenced revolver late on Sunday night to play a prank on his wife, little did he know that it would cost him his life. Pathak, an estate agent and a resident of Dahisar, shot himself dead at around 11 pm on Sunday. According to police, Pathak just wanted to play a prank on his wife Nitu.

“He had unloaded four bullets from his revolver but one accidentally remained inside. He put the pistol on his forehead and pressed the trigger, not once but thrice. There was a bullet in the third case which killed Pathak,” said Senior Police Inspector RR Thakur.

[/quote][quote author=perry link=topic=7897.msg397917#msg397917 date=1181052577]
    Do you really need training to know better than to put a gun to your forehead?

RIP not so bright guy.
    [/quote]

&nbsp; ABSOLUTELY.&nbsp; And this genius clearly attended &quot;The Jacob White School of Russian Roulette.&quot;&nbsp;

[quote author=Sheilamadrie link=topic=7897.msg397987#msg397987 date=1181056685]
    What a bunch of weird fucking names..
    [/quote]
    ?!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai

Those are typical names for the area....um.
    xx

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=rockthevinyl link=topic=7897.msg405955#msg405955 date=1181498015]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumbai

Those are typical names for the area....um.
    [/quote]That's what I was thinking.
    Hell those names are typical for southwest Queens. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I call Bullshit.&nbsp; I get the gut feeling that it wasn't a prank.&nbsp; Family covering up. No insurance money for suicide.

My uncle committed suicide in front of 3 girls at the high school before I was born.&nbsp; Was listed as an accident, playing around to scare the girls, pretending to play Russian Roulette.......

I get the feeling he was pissed at the wife, questioned her and shot himself.

I mean How the fuck can you not know you didn't unload a gun.&nbsp; &nbsp; An automatic will hide a round in the chamber, but it would be 1 st round.&nbsp; You can SEE the 3rd round in a revolver when it's closed.

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=7897.msg405962#msg405962 date=1181499048]
    I call Bullshit.&nbsp; &nbsp;I get the gut feeling that it wasn't a prank.&nbsp; Family covering up. No insurance money for suicide.

My uncle committed suicide in front of 3 girls at the high school before I was born.&nbsp; Was listed as an accident, playing around to scare the girls, pretending to play Russian Roulette.......

I get the feeling he was pissed at the wife, questioned her and shot himself.

I mean How the fuck can you not know you didn't unload a gun.&nbsp; &nbsp; An automatic will hide a round in the chamber, but it would be 1 st round.&nbsp; &nbsp;You can SEE the 3rd round in a revolver when it's closed.
    [/quote]

Or maybe his wife tricked him and got him back for all the shit he had put her through. Ways around gun residue and other evidence.

Sometimes I'm just amazed when a headshot kills these kind of folks, you'd think it wouldn't do much damage when the organ is mostly unused.

Here's Your Sign.&nbsp;

What a jerk. To bad we'll never know what the hell he was thinking!!
    &quot;GET OFF MY PLANE!&quot;

Thread Information