Thread: Ashley Zachman (36) missing from Santa Barbara, CA since 5/29/2020

Ashley Zachman (36) missing from Santa Barbara, CA since 5/29/2020

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 11:11 AM.

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.zachman/map

There are some pretty concerning comments out on FB about her and someone using her ATM card. Not a whole lot of official info on this case though.

what makes her an "at risk" missing person?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    what makes her an "at risk" missing person?

I assume the circumstances surrounding the use of her ATM card coupled with her disappearance are leading police to suspect foul play. If her card wasn't used it would probably be the usual "adults have the right to disappear" story.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Protest footage on the news?

So she's not endangered and no longer considered "missing?"
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

https://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/mis...santa-n1229976

A nurse who went missing nearly two weeks ago after leaving her shift at Cottage Hospital in Santa, Barbara, California, has been found safe, according to the Santa Barbara Police Department.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 11:12 AM.

Curious to know what she has been doing this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Curious to know what she has been doing this whole time.
    With the virus mess going on, she probably needed a mental health day and broke down before she got it.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    With the virus mess going on, she probably needed a mental health day and broke down before she got it.
    She could've avoided all this if she had just sent a text or left a note saying she needed time away and would contact her family when she was ready. I just don't understand disappearing without letting someone know....obviously this started a search which made it harder for her to disappear, as people were looking for her.

I am guessing it was her that ended up using her ATM card, not someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I get having a breakdown and needing to get away, but when people do this is does a huge disservice to people who really go missing-the whole 'cry wolf' thing for missing people in general. I wonder if she will have to pay for the search?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    She could've avoided all this if she had just sent a text or left a note saying she needed time away and would contact her family when she was ready. I just don't understand disappearing without letting someone know....obviously this started a search which made it harder for her to disappear, as people were looking for her.

I am guessing it was her that ended up using her ATM card, not someone else?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I get having a breakdown and needing to get away, but when people do this is does a huge disservice to people who really go missing-the whole 'cry wolf' thing for missing people in general. I wonder if she will have to pay for the search?
    I just want to echo the sentiments expressed here. Short of a psychotic break, I couldn't imagine doing this to my family.

Thread Information