Thread: Four fraternity brothers (Joshua Daniel Sweers, 35), (Daniel Schlosser, 39), (Daniel A. Shedd, 37), (John S. Camilleri, 39) die in small plane crash minutes after takeoff

Four fraternity brothers (Joshua Daniel Sweers, 35), (Daniel Schlosser, 39), (Daniel A. Shedd, 37), (John S. Camilleri, 39) die in small plane crash minutes after takeoff

https://www.facebook.com/daniel.shedd.9

Daniel Schlosser's wife - https://www.facebook.com/danielle.waldropschlosser

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/frater...after-takeoff/

Four former fraternity brothers were killed when the small plane they were in crashed in an Illinois farm field ' just minutes after posing for a photo together aboard the doomed aircraft.

Pilot Joshua Daniel Sweers, 35, was all smiles with his three pals as they took off in the single-engine Piper PA28 around 3:19 p.m. Sunday from Creve Coeur airport, news station KSDK reported.

He was joined by Daniel A. Shedd, 37, of St. Charles, Missouri; Daniel Schlosser, 39, of Mount Morris, Michigan; and John S. Camilleri, 39, of Buffalo, New York.

The four friends were all graduates of Kettering University in Michigan, where they were members of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity, the outlet reported.

'This was his first time flying with them and I'm not sure if he had ever been in a small plane before,' Shedd's father, Charles Shedd, told the outlet. 'He was looking forward to the trip.'

But around 25 minutes after takeoff, the plane crashed under unknown circumstances near a farmhouse about three miles south of Carlinville, according to authorities.

The aircraft was destroyed upon impact and they were all pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.

The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are investigating the fatal crash.

(From left) Daniel Shedd, John Camilleri, Daniel Schlosser and Josuha Sweers
    Last edited by up2trouble; 06-02-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Yeah. I'm never riding in a small plane or helicopter.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Yeah. I'm never riding in a small plane or helicopter.
    Flying in general scares the shit out of me, so you couldn't pay me to fly in a small one or copter.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

People who know more about aerodynamics than I do swear small planes are safer because they glide better, but I'm not buying any of it. When I worked I had to fly frequently, sometimes by chopper. Now that I'm retired, I refuse to fly in anything. If I can't get there by car, train, or boat - I'm not going.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Flying in general scares the shit out of me, so you couldn't pay me to fly in a small one or copter.
    I used to be scared of flying, but after 6 flights in 10 days, I'm used to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Thread Information