Thread: Brittan Nolte (30) & Jeffrey Russ (37) killed when Union Pacific train collides with vehicle in Lancaster, CA

Brittan Nolte (30) & Jeffrey Russ (37) killed when Union Pacific train collides with vehicle in Lancaster, CA

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/fat...-in-lancaster/

Two men in an SUV were killed Friday morning when their vehicle was struck by a Union Pacific train in Lancaster.

The crash was reported about 5:15 a.m. near the intersection of West Avenue I and Sierra Highway, Los Angeles County Sheriff?s Department spokesperson Bartlett said.

It was initially unclear how many people were killed in the crash, but Bartlett said there were multiple fatalities. The Los Angeles County Fire Department later confirmed two people had been killed.

The victims were identified only as two male adults. Both were occupants in the SUV, according to the Sheriff?s Department.

Investigators believe the security arms were down and the SUV had crossed the safety barrier at the time of the crash.

No other injuries were reported.

Officials closed Avenue I at Sierra Highway during the investigation.

They went around the safety arms???
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I don't feel sorry for anyone who dies as a result of their own stupidity. If they purposely went around the arms, they deserve what they got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information