Thread: Talina Galloway's (53) body found in a freezer 9 months after she went missing

Talina Galloway's (53) body found in a freezer 9 months after she went missing

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...4de-story.html

An Oklahoma woman who reportedly believed she had coronavirus but was ?terrified" of being intubated has been missing for seven weeks.

Talinia Galloway, 53, hasn?t been seen or heard from since she abruptly vanished from her home in Wagoner on April 7, the Wagoner County Sheriff?s Office said.
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2021...e_went_missing
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 04:23 PM.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one. She didn't disappear on her own. After almost two months, one of two things would have happened if she disappeared intentionally:

1. She would have recovered and returned home happy and healthy and relieved to be alive; or

2. She would have died and her body would have been discovered in that peaceful little lake retreat.

You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

So I'm guessing the roommate is the one who posted that message on Talina's FB page, to throw people off?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Female roommate arrested in case of missing Oklahoma woman whose last Facebook post said she had coronavirus

https://knewz.com/missing-woman-talina-galloway/

Authorities have named a person of interest in the disappearance of 53-year-old woman Talina Galloway, who has been missing from Wagoner, Oklahoma for more than two months.

As reported by NBC News, Talina was reported as missing to Wagoner County authorities by her female roommate, Kore Bommeli, back in mid-April. However the last time anyone knew she was okay was on March 27 ' and that person was Bommeli.

'We believe she was missing for 21 days before law enforcement was notified,' Wagoner County Sheriff Chris Elliott said during a press conference. 'We started the investigation and the best witness we have on the case is Kore.'

Now, in a twist, Bommeli has been named as the person of interest in the case of missing woman Talina Galloway and has been taken into custody. Sheriff Elliott said Wednesday the case is being called a 'missing person with special circumstance.'

Sheriff Elliott said that Talina's roommate, Kore Bommeli, who reported her missing on April 17, is a person of interest in the case and has been taken into custody. She is facing charges of possession of a firearm after a felony conviction, destruction of evidence, obstruction, fraud, and larceny.

The sheriff said Bommeli has obstructed their investigation by attempting to destroy and destroying physical evidence associated with missing woman Talina Galloway, Tulsa World reports.

'We believe that she has intentionally destroyed and attempted to hide potential evidence associated with the disappearance of Talina,' Sheriff Elliott said during the press conference.

Investigators have also discovered that Bommeli, a convicted felon, had taken possession of Talina Galloway's credit cards, and she reportedly used them to make purchases and take money from the missing woman's accounts. While serving search warrants, authorities recovered firearms that Bommeli possessed.

She is facing charges of possession of a firearm after a felony conviction, destruction of evidence, obstruction, fraud, and larceny.

'We are very concerned that something bad has happened to Talina and we suspect foul play.'

Missing woman Talina Galloway's last Facebook post was a worrying update that stated she believed she had coronavirus and would deal with the illness by taking some time away, rather than going to hospital, The Mirror reports.

'Hey everyone, I'm on Day 9 of this virus and I am pretty sure it has reached my lungs,' she wrote on Facebook on April 7. 'Feeling a little raspy and tight. I made the decision at the onset that if it got bad enough, I would not go to the hospital.'

The Facebook post continued: 'Those of you who know me well know I have DNR orders in my health directive, and I'm not going to let anyone intubate me. So, I've made arrangements to spend some quality alone time at one of my favourite hideaways at one of my favourite lakes''

Talina Galloway then vanished from her home in Wagoner without her purse, while her car was left in the driveway and a friend says the missing woman's phone has been switched off since that day in April. Family members say this is out of character for Talina.

She said in her Facebook post that she would deal with the illness by taking some time away at one of her favourite 'hideaways'.

As reported by Yahoo News, one of the key pieces of evidence in the case of Talina Galloway is a white cargo trailer belonging to the missing woman that was located Tuesday.

Sheriff Elliott said Bommeli lied about the whereabouts of the trailer, which was sold after her roommate vanished. Investigators now believe the trailer played a part in the disappearance of missing woman Talina Galloway.

According to a probable cause affidavit, investigators found what is believed to be blood in the garage and a bedroom of the home the two women shared.

'What makes it suspicious is rarely do people just drop off the face of the earth and disappear,' Sheriff Elliott said. 'There's always a plausible explanation to why they disappeared. We are still involved in this investigation. We really want to find Ms. Galloway safe and sound.'

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) is processing the trailer for evidence, investigators said.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 06-26-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Lock that bitch in a dark room. Forever.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Sweet Lord. RIP Talina, you did not deserve this.

Thread Information