Thread: Theodore DeMers (62) and Nicholas Eisele (23) were allegedly killed by Peter Manfredonia (23) during a crime spree; now Manfredonia is on the run

Theodore DeMers (62) and Nicholas Eisele (23) were allegedly killed by Peter Manfredonia (23) during a crime spree; now Manfredonia is on the run

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-19-2022 at 02:50 PM.

Manfredonia has "struggled with mental health issues over the past several years."

"He's sought the help of a therapist and he's had the support of his parents and loved ones to help him through his struggles," he said.
    And yet another one.... when does it end???
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Pittsburgh Steelers Rock Cocopop's Avatar
    Suspect; Peter Manfredonia's Dorm

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    And yet another one.... when does it end???
    When Ms. Norbury makes the same amount of $$$ as adult Shane Oman, but until then she's gotta push her drugs, because she's a pusher. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocopop View Post
    Suspect; Peter Manfredonia's Dorm

I know someone who did this to his apartment - covered the walls in Old Testament scripture and stream of consciousness rambling. Scary stuff.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    When Ms. Norbury makes the same amount of $$$ as adult Shane Oman, but until then she's gotta push her drugs, because she's a pusher. Lol!
    I don't understand.... who is Ms. Norbury and Shane Oman?

I know someone who did this to his apartment - covered the walls in Old Testament scripture and stream of consciousness rambling. Scary stuff.
    Did they go off the deep end too?

Thank you, I was a little lost with that too. I figured it was some pop culture reference that I wasn't hip to.

I read somewhere that he was pro gun control and had posted a lot about not letting mentally ill people have access to guns. I guess that is the reference to Adam (Lanza) and Thomas (Andrews maybe, he has planned a mass UPS shooting but was caught in March).
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 05-27-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Did they go off the deep end too?

Thank you, I was a little lost with that too. I figured it was some pop culture reference that I wasn't hip to.

I read somewhere that he was pro gun control and had posted a lot about not letting mentally ill people have access to guns. I guess that is the reference to Adam (Lanza) and Thomas (Andrews maybe, he has planned a mass UPS shooting but was caught in March).
    Surprisingly, not off the deep end yet, I've talked about him in these forums for years. He is so tormented and disconnected from reality, it's scary. I can't imagine it will end well.

Shane is a popular jock in the movie "Mean Girls" and Ms. Norbury is a math teacher in the movie.
    Professional athletes get paid way more than teachers therefore when teachers make the same as athletes that's when mental illness will be cured or hell freezes over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Shane is a popular jock in the movie "Mean Girls" and Ms. Norbury is a math teacher in the movie.
    Professional athletes get paid way more than teachers therefore when teachers make the same as athletes that's when mental illness will be cured or hell freezes over.
    See, I knew it was some kind of pop culture reference...and I have actually seen that movie, but it still didn't click with me. Thanks for clarifying!

Chilling details emerge about UConn student Peter Manfredonia's alleged killings

https://nypost.com/2020/06/29/chilli...eged-killings/

The University of Connecticut senior accused of two murders also held another person captive inside his home for nearly 24 hours and told that person that he 'just flipped' before the killings, according to a warrant unsealed Monday.

The court document also reveals that a woman said she stopped seeing Peter Manfredonia about four days before he went on his violent spree and led police on a multi-state manhunt.

Manfredonia, 23, is being held on $7 million bond on charges he slew 62-year-old Theodore DeMers with a samurai sword in Willington on May 22, and fatally shot a high school acquaintance two days later.

DeMers was found by his neighbors with a severed right hand, the flesh of his tricep almost completely split from his body, a left thumb and index finger chopped off and multiple lacerations on his head and back, NBC News reported.

During the attack, Manfredonia allegedly wounded 80-year-old Navy vet John Franco, who had tried to intervene. He then took off on a motorcycle described by a witness as a 'crotch rocket,' the warrant said.

Just four days earlier, on May 18, a woman who lived on the same street as DeMers told police she had broken up with Manfredonia because she discovered he'd hacked into her social media accounts in April, the Hartford Courant reported.

On May 20, she said she sent Manfredonia a screenshot of the text of a state law indicating that hacking into her accounts was a crime ' but never heard back, the court doc said. She had considered getting a restraining order against him.

She told authorities Manfredonia had an 'obsession with samurai swords' and owned two.

The warrant also reveals that a 73-year-old man told state police that, the day after DeMers was killed, Manfredonia broke into his Willington home and held him captive at gunpoint.

The man said he was asleep in his recliner when he was abruptly awakened by a young man holding a gun to the back of his head at about 5:15 a.m. May 23.

'He had a blank look on his face,' the man recalled. 'I hadn't seen a picture of the murder suspect yet on the news but I was thinking that it was probably him.'

Manfredonia allegedly used zip ties to bind the home invasion victim's hands and duct-taped him to a chair in the basement.

He asked Manfredonia 'if he wants to talk about what took place with the murder.'

'He told me that he hadn't slept for five days and he just flipped,' the man said. 'He said he didn't know why he did it and that he was remorseful for it.'

The captive tried to suggest that Manfredonia should call the cops and work out a deal ' but the student didn't want to turn himself in.

'He told me he was going to have two good weeks and then he figured it would end in either a shootout, the death penalty or life in prison,' the man said.

At some point, a neighbor came by and called to say he was at the door. When the neighbor asked to meet up in the morning, the captive agreed ' even though Manfredonia had told him to say they should meet two days from then.

Manfredonia packed food, money, a grill lighter and other items from the man's house and left around 5:15 a.m.

Later that day, police say, Manfredonia shot and killed 23-year-old Nicholas Eisele in Derby.

He was nabbed three days later in Maryland and brought back to Connecticut to face charges of murder, assault, home invasion, kidnapping and related crimes. He is also expected to face separate charges in Eisele's murder.

His next court date is set for July 10.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Of course he was taken alive. It's easy to see people who look like you as human. Black and brown people have been dehumanized in this country for too long. Too long to fix I think. We pay taxes and the police treat us like we're not human.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ears-rcna80786

A Connecticut man who killed two people, one with a samurai sword, and kidnapped a woman in 2020 was sentenced to 55 years in prison Thursday, prosecutors said.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information