Thread: Brittany Gorman (29) found dead after going missing

Brittany Gorman (29) found dead after going missing

https://www.houstonherald.com/news/b...43f2193ce.html

Texas County deputies were dispatched Friday to assist the U.S. National Park Service regarding a report of a missing person at the Buck Hollow access on the Jacks Fork River south of Summersville.

Officers made contact with a 47-year-old Birch Tree woman there who said her 29-year-old daughter was missing. The missing woman?s truck was observed at the access, and blood was near it.

The missing woman, Brittany Gorman, is described as being 5-foot-3 and 125 pounds, with brown hair and green eyes.

Her mother told officers she had been told that someone saw her daughter walking toward Mountain View covered in blood. Investigation is ongoing.

Special agents with the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch have opened a missing person investigation in coordination with the Texas County Sheriff's Department and Missouri State Highway Patrol.

The park service said anyone with information can call or text 888-653-0009, email nps_isb@nps.gov, or go online to www.nps.gov/ISB and click ?submit a tip.? Informers can remain anonymous.
    https://www.kfvs12.com/2020/05/22/na...sing-mo-woman/

Brittany K. Gorman, 29, from Mountain View, Mo., was last seen at a home west of Mountain View around 3-4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 20. She was believed to be headed to Winona, Mo.

Gorman is described as 5-feet, 9-inches tall with blonde hair and green eyes.

According to the National Park Service, rangers found her unoccupied truck in Ozark National Scenic Riverways at Buck Hollow, on the Jacks Fork River, along Highway 17 North around 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, May 21.

According to the park service, items found at the scene suggested she might be injured.

She was not reported missing, but her family last heard from her on May 20.

Special agents with the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch opened a missing person investigation in coordination with the Texas County Sheriff?s Department and Missouri Highway Patrol.

https://www.ktlo.com/2020/05/31/body...y-arrest-made/

The remains believed to be missing 29-year-old Brittany Gorman of Mountain View, Missouri, were found Saturday in Ozark County. The Houston Herald reports the discovery was made after the suspect, 28-year-old Dylan J. Hanger, also of Mountain View, led investigators to the site. Gorman reportedly disappeared 10 days ago from Texas County.

Hanger is charged with second-degree murder and tampering with physical evidence, after he moved the body. He is being held in the Texas County jail without bond.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Any idea about the relation between the 2? Ex-bf?

Edit: he is the ex-bf.
    Last edited by Nic B; 06-02-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information