Thread: Willow Sirmans (14) missing from Van Zandt County, TX, believed to be abducted by Austen Walker (21)

Willow Sirmans (14) missing from Van Zandt County, TX, believed to be abducted by Austen Walker (21)

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020...officials-say/

The Van Zandt County Sheriff?s Office is searching for a 14-year-old girl they believe could be in grave or immediate danger.

Willow Sirmans is described as being white, 3 feet tall, and 75 pounds with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes. She also has braces.

Authorities said they believe she may have been abducted by Austen Walker, 21, who is described as being white, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and 140 pounds. He has brown hair, green eyes, a tattoo on his left arm, as well as a tattoo and scar on his right arm.

Deputies are also searching for Courtney Odum in connection to the alleged abduction.

Walker was last heard from in Grand Saline, Texas.

He is believed to be driving a white 2012 Toyota Camry with the Texas license plate LGH 9294, according to deputies. Odum is the owner of the Camry.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Sirmans or Walker can call the Van Zandt County Sheriff?s Office at 903-567-4133.

Ah, man. I don't have a good feeling.
    And he reeks of douchebaggery.

Oh, great! Found! She's okay.

Missing Van Zandt County 14-year-old Willow Sirmans found safe

According to the Van Zandt County Sheriff?s Office, Willow Sirmans has been found safe and in good health. She was reported missing on Tuesday at around 2 p.m. The sheriff?s office said at the time, officers with the Grand Saline Police Department and deputies with the Van Zandt County Sheriff?s Office attempted to locate Willow and followed up on leads to her possible location. Local resources were unable to find Willow and the decision was made on Wednesday, May 13 by the Van Zandt County Sheriff?s Office to request state and federal assistance. An AMBER Alert was issued that same day.

The sheriff?s office said the FBI Dallas Field Office responded to the request and deployed resources immediately from our Tyler Resident Agency and our main field office in Dallas.

The sheriff?s office said a felony warrant for kidnapping was issued today for Austen Walker. Through the course of the investigation, authorities determined that Austen Walker and Willow Sirmans were in the company of Courtney Odum in a 2012 white Toyota Camry. This information was provided in the AMBER Alert and allowed authorities to locate Odum.

Authorities said after Odum was questioned by FBI Special Agents, it was confirmed that Austen Walker and Willow Sirmans were staying at a residence in the Louisville, KY area. This led to the operation that recovered Willow.

Also, Willow and the couple were fb friends.

Willow's TikTok
    Found it disturbing, considering she just turned 14 a couple weeks ago

14 and 3 feet tall??

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    14 and 3 feet tall??
    She has a genetic condition.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    She has a genetic condition.
    Ohhhh, okay that makes sense. Didn't see that part.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Willow's TikTok
    Found it disturbing, considering she just turned 14 a couple weeks ago
    I don't see anything.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Oh my.... this one is a train wreck.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Yes. There's a lot to digest here

Thread Information