Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Suzanne Morphew's (49) remains found 3 years after she went missing

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Knowing he is a Trumper makes my disdain towards him even stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Knowing he is a Trumper makes my disdain towards him even stronger.
    Same.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I swear, one day she will be found and karma will get him. Guaranteed.

Barry Morphew, once charged with murdering missing wife, files complaint against prosecutors

A Colorado man once charged in the disappearance of his wife has filed a complaint against the prosecution in that case.

According to 11 News sister station CBS Denver, the 83-page complaint claims Barry Morphew’s rights were violated, citing pre-trial publicity and allegations that the prosecutors failed to turn over evidence in a timely manner (”evidence of innocence,” Morphew’s attorney told CBS Denver), among other issues.

Morphew’s wife Suzanne vanished on a bike ride in Chaffee County on Mother’s Day 2020. First considered a missing person, she is now presumed dead by law enforcement, though to date no remains have been found.

Barry Morphew was arrested for first-degree murder the following year. Then in a surprise turn, weeks before his expected trial in 2022, the prosecution filed to dismiss the case “without prejudice.” The move doesn’t necessarily end things for Morphew, as “dismissing without prejudice” means that though the case is dismissed for now, it could be refiled down the road. The motion cites the inability to search for Suzanne Morphew’s remains at that time as the prosecution’s reason for asking for a dismissal, leaving an opening to return to the case if and when she is located.

But for now, he’s a free man and the case is not moving forward.
    https://www.kktv.com/2023/04/19/barr...t-prosecutors/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/suzanne-mo...ry?id=99247022

Suzanne Morphew's husband and daughters speak out for 1st time since filing lawsuit

It's been just over three years since Suzanne Morphew vanished on Mother's Day. Now, her husband and their two daughters are speaking out for the first time since filing a $15 million lawsuit claiming he was wrongfully charged in her alleged death.

Hes just lucky they havent found her body yet.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/suzanne-mo...ry?id=99247022

Suzanne Morphew's husband and daughters speak out for 1st time since filing lawsuit
    He and his daughters freak me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hes just lucky they havent found her body yet.
    Exactly.

She has finally been found!!!

The remains of missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew have been found more than 3 years after she was last seen. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation has positively identified the remains as that of Morphew.

According to the CBI, the remains were located during the course of a search on Sept. 22 and those remains were positively identified as that of Morphew of Chaffee County by the El Paso County Coroner on Wednesday.

Investigators were searching in the area of Moffat in Saguache County on an investigation not related to the Morphew disappearance when the remains were discovered.

No arrests have been made since the remains have been located.

Earlier this year Barry Morphew filed a lawsuit, asking for $15 million saying he was wrongfully charged in his wife's disappearance and, at the time, presumed death. The lawsuit includes Chaffee County, the Chaffee County Sheriff's Office, and several named investigators in the case including those working for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and the FBI.
    Full story here: https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/new...disappearance/

She has finally been found!!!

Full story here: https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/new...disappearance/
    Wow! Now I hope they re-charge Barry.

Oh my god. Im so happy they found her.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Finally! Hopefully they will be able to find out how she died.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So now Barry and the daughters are shocked. Sure.

Barry Morphew's defense lawyer Iris Eytan issued a statement on behalf of the family.

Suzanne Morphew's husband has said he and his daughters have been left 'immensely shocked' and heartbroken after the missing mom's remains were finally found in a shallow grave adding that they believed she would one day 'walk back into their lives.'

'Barry is with his daughters and they are all struggling with immense shock and grief after learning today that their mother and wife whom they deeply love was found deceased.

'They had faith that their wife and mom would walk back into their lives again. The news is heartbreaking,' Eytan wrote.
    Full story here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ves-again.html

So now Barry and the daughters are shocked. Sure.

Full story here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ves-again.html
    He must have brain washed them, or they were in denial.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rt-claims.html

The state of missing mom Suzanne Morphew's scattered remains 'will make it very hard for husband Barry to clear his name,' expert claims

The remains of missing mom Suzanne Morphew were discovered in a shallow grave in a rock field in Colorado late last month
    Now, a forensic expert says the condition of her remains makes it unlikely that her husband, Barry Morphew, will be able to clear his name
    Suzanne disappeared on Mother's Day 2020 - one year later her husband was charged with her murder, though the charges were later dropped

Thread Information