Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Suzanne Morphew's (49) remains found 3 years after she went missing

So I went back to look and I can't find where the husband called the neighbor to ask him to check on her. I see our speculation that he called, but can't find anything actually saying that.

Sorry to triple post. I don't know why, but I thought the neighbor was a man. The daughters were the ones that called the neighbor.

https://knewz.com/suzanne-morphew-missing-mom/
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 03:14 PM.

Hahaha - I just did the same thing, went back through this thread looking for where I read Barry called the neighbor because he was concerned. Couldn't find it in any of the articles posted here, but found this interesting comment on the foxnews.com story you posted:

Did a little surfing on this story. Apparently no one actually saw her on her bicycle on Mother's Day. Also, an elderly lady reported that she heard loud construction equipment operating on a lot next to hers in the middle of the night (the night before Mother's Day). That lot was a few miles from Barry Morphew's house and he was in charge of the home construction being done there. They lived about 60 miles from Denver. And who does fire fighter training on Mother's Day?
    So Barry was in charge of the home construction? I thought he was a landscaper? Also, didn't his fire department say they didn't know anything about the training? Like, he was doing it on his own, not through the department.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Despite being told the landscaping work was urgent, Puckett told DailyMail.com that he arrived to find no tools and was left to wait around the hotel for two days – never actually visiting the job site.
    Very suspicious. When is landscaping work urgent?

What a crazy story. I'd be following up on the neighbor's claim about hearing heavy machinery being used in the middle of the night prior.
    Just by reading the articles posted, I wouldn't be surprised if the husband killed her, used construction equipment to bury/dispose her in the middle of the night, and placed her bike to make it look like she was abducted or had an accident. Or he possibly killed her in the hotel room and tried cleaning up the blood with chlorine. Whatever happened, I hope they find her soon. Her poor family.

Missing on bike ride: Suzanne Morphew's brother mobilizes hundreds for new search

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2020/09...or-new-search/

The brother of a Colorado woman who went missing almost five months ago has recruited hundreds of volunteers for a search to start Thursday.

Suzanne Morphew, 49, was reported missing on May 10. She had last been seen leaving on a bike ride from her home in Maysville, a Rocky Mountains community of about 100 residents. Searchers found her bike that evening.

Morphew moved in 2018 from Indiana to Maysville with her husband, Barry, and their teenage daughters.

Her brother, Andrew Moorman, who lives in Indiana, has raised more than $12,000 on GoFundMe to finance a search.

'I've got to find my little sister, and I have to bring closure to my family. We were quiet for a while because the investigators asked that of us, but it's time now to rally the troops and go west and find her,' Moorman said when he announced the search, according to the Associated Press.

Moorman's organized effort is expected to last until Tuesday and involve hundreds of volunteers, according to the Chaffee County sheriff's office.

'Although our team is unable to coordinate and lead this effort due to liability issues we want to support this effort in several different ways,' the sheriff's office said in a statement. 'We certainly appreciate this huge undertaking and want to offer support to facilitate their efforts.'

The sheriff's office will staff a command post, as part of the effort, and its search and rescue team will be available. A crime scene team will also be ready to document any evidence that may turn up.

The sheriff's office has conducted at least 10 large searches, using dogs, drones and piloted aircraft, and has followed hundreds of tips in an effort to find Morphew. The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation have also been involved. No suspect has been identified in her disappearance.

Morphew's family is offering a $200,000 reward for information that leads to her safe return.

Moorman told Indianapolis TV station WISH that he suspects his sister was the victim of foul play and died months ago.

Barry Morphew was reportedly out of town on the day his wife disappeared ' Mother's Day. When relatives in Indiana couldn't contact her, they called a neighbor of the Morphews', who found the house empty.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Suzanne Morphew?s brother provides update on search

DENVER (KDVR) ? Suzanne Morphew has been missing since May. Suzanne?s brother, Andrew Moorman, organized a search for her that will last until Sept. 29.

Moorman was expected to speak to Channel 2 Monday morning but was not able to get enough cell service in the area where the search moved to.

On Friday, Moorman spoke with FOX31 and Channel 2 about how the search is going.

Moorman said that the search team found evidence near the Morphew residence on Thursday but could not be more specific about what it was. He said that the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and sheriff?s office are processing the evidence.

?We had to process some evidence yesterday that we found up on the top of the mountain. I?d hate to speak too much about it. I can just tell you, it was close to the Morphew residence and we?re not sure of the importance of it, but we did get the CBI on it and they are processing that scene as we speak,? shared Moorman.

FOX31 and Channel 2 asked Moorman if Barry Morphew, Suzanne?s husband is involved in the search.

?Yesterday we ran into him as we cross that mountain top of where we found the evidence and he was out hanging trail cams and he had a shotgun on his shoulder and warned us not to go any further because we were about to enter private property. And to answer your question, no, he?s not involved in the search,? shared Moorman.

Moorman says he believes Barry Morphew is not doing enough to help.

?He?s not cooperating enough with police. He should have done a voice analysis with a detective right off the bat and some of his behavior since then have been quite strange,? shared Moorman.

FOX31 and Channel 2 asked Moorman what he thought happened to Suzanne.

?I think that she was abducted. I don?t think she ever got on her bike. I think she probably died Saturday and she was hidden somewhere Saturday night and we?re pushing forward and that?s the theories that we have right now that seem to be correct,? shared Moorman.

Suzanne Morphew?s husband left Denver hotel room reeking of chlorine, littered with insurance letters, co-worker claims

FOX31 and Channel 2 asked Moorman if he thinks Barry Morphew was involved in Suzanne?s disappearance.

?I?m afraid this is domestic abuse,? shared Moorman.

Moorman said he learned while searching for Suzanne that she was ?working with domestic abuse meetings.?

https://kdvr.com/news/local/watch-li...ate-on-search/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/scent-of-...usband-reports

Scent of human remains found on land owned by missing mom Suzanne Morphew's husband: reports
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 03:15 PM.

The plot thickens.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Now that's an amazing brother!
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The husband definitely murdered her and he wasn't very good about covering it up. What a moron. Trail cams and a shotgun telling searchers to stay off his property while he should be the one searching. It's not as if that's a neon sign with an arrow pointing at him flashing "murderer" or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I would not buy that property

If people weren't looking at him before, I'm sure they are side-eyeing the fuck out of him now.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

For sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    I would not buy that property
    Neither would I, but not because she disappeared from there. It's just a dark, dreary house - at least it looks like it from those photos.

Private dive team comes to Colorado to search for Suzanne Morphew

https://kdvr.com/news/local/private-...ign=socialflow

From skyvoygers link:

Jared Leisek and his team from ?Adventures with Purpose? specializes in water recovery and has a massive following online through a YouTube channel.

Didn't the same organization help find another missing person recently?

I suspect we will be hearing about them a lot.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    From skyvoyars link:

Didn't the same organization help find another missing person recently?

I suspect we will be about them a lot.
    I think they found Ethan Kazmerzak.

BROOMFIELD JOB: More than just blocks in the wall... What did Barry Morphew do on Mother's Day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1-O...ature=emb_logo

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Wow. This is the first time I've ever heard this. I suspected the husband from the start. I hope this doesn't turn out like the Missy Bever's case.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-m...ado-home-sells

Missing Colorado mom Suzanne Morphew's home sells for $1.6M nearly 10 months after disappearance

https://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-mi...ry?id=77510960

Husband of missing Colorado woman arrested, charged with murder year after disappearance

Barry Morphew was arrested on charges of first-degree murder after deliberation, tampering with physical evidence and an attempt to influence a public servant, according to court documents obtained by Denver ABC affiliate KMGH.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://abcnews.go.com/US/husband-mi...ry?id=77510960

Husband of missing Colorado woman arrested, charged with murder year after disappearance
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

As if he couldn't be more of a monster. I also love how they keep accusing the election of being rigged against Trump, but 99% of the fraud I have heard of was for him. I am convinced that it's a case of them being suspicious because they are afraid that people are doing the crooked things they are actually doing.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/c...e-26e990395392

Barry Morphew accused of submitting presidential ballot for missing wife
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-11-2022 at 03:16 PM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...source=twitter
    The venn diagram of evil, stupid, incompetent and Trump voter is pretty much a solid circle.

More details about the voter fraud part of all of this. Bizarre! More at link.

The county clerk immediately knew something strange was going on last fall. A mail ballot had arrived from Suzanne Morphew ? a woman missing since May.

?There?s posters all over our town,? said Lori Mitchell, the clerk and recorder in Chaffee County, a Colorado community of about 20,000 rocked by Morphew?s disappearance last Mother?s Day. ?Constant things in the news about her. There?s people at the grocery store passing out fliers.?

The ballot didn?t have Morphew?s signature as required, Mitchell said. But someone had signed on the ?witness? line: The woman?s husband, Barry Morphew.
    ?I was stunned,? Mitchell recalled. ?I couldn?t believe it. I was like, what in the world is going on??

For a long time, she said, it was just something fishy that her office reported to law enforcement. Then Barry Morphew was charged this month with murdering his wife. This week, things got stranger still: Barry was also accused of casting his wife?s ballot in a fraudulent vote for President Donald Trump.

Barry echoed Trump?s false claims of election fraud as the motivation for his own alleged wrongdoing, according to an affidavit filed Thursday in court. The 53-year-old told FBI agents last month that he did it because ?all these other guys are cheating? and said his wife would have backed Trump anyway.

?I just thought, give him another vote,? Barry allegedly said.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information