Thread: Ian Cramer (42), son of North Dakota Sen. Kevin Cramer, facing homicide charges allegedly resulting from him fleeing a traffic stop and causing a crash that killed Deputy Paul Martin (53)

Ian Cramer (42), son of North Dakota Sen. Kevin Cramer, facing homicide charges allegedly resulting from him fleeing a traffic stop and causing a crash that killed Deputy Paul Martin (53)

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/14/us/no...rge/index.html

The son of North Dakota Republican Sen. Kevin Cramer is facing a new charge of homicide while fleeing a peace officer after authorities say he was involved in a car chase that ended in the death of a sheriff?s deputy, court records show.

Ian Cramer, 42, was initially charged with manslaughter in connection to the December 6 incident, in which he is accused of fleeing from law enforcement and crashing into an unoccupied patrol vehicle that then struck and killed a deputy who standing behind the car, according to the North Dakota Highway Patrol.

The pursuit began when law enforcement in Hazen ? a city about 70 miles northwest of Bismarck ? approached Cramer, who was driving a Chevy Tahoe that had been reported stolen in Bismarck, and Cramer fled, the highway patrol said.

During the chase, Cramer crashed into an unoccupied Mercer County Sheriff?s Office patrol vehicle that was parked on the side of the road, the release says.

Mercer County Deputy Paul Martin, 53, was standing outside the vehicle and about to deploy a tire deflation device to end the pursuit, highway patrol said. ?The impact of the crash pushed the patrol vehicle into the deputy, killing him,? highway patrol said.

Cramer has also been charged with the felony offenses of preventing arrest, reckless endangerment and fleeing from an officer during the commission of a felony, court records show. He also faces misdemeanor charges for possession of methamphetamine and cocaine and an infraction for possession of marijuana.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

As a native of North Dakota, but left more than 20 years ago, I can still attest that Kevin Cramer is an absolute worthless POS. I know the other senator from ND John Hoeven spent July 4th 2019 as a guest of Putin in Moscow with other so called American leaders, not sure if Cramer was also one of them. You can look it up
    Meanwhile while some things have changed back home some will always be the same. It?s a good ol boy state, Cramer kid is white and of the privileged class I guarantee you this will magically go away if he greases the right palms and pretends to attend some sort of class to make himself all better. Time will tell I suppose. If the state trooper was even 1 percent Native American then no damages will be paid by Cramer to his family for wrongful death I know this much.

It's sad this dumbass will probably get a slap on the wrist because of his connections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

He's a good ol' boy, isn't he? Gotta love the fact that his profile picture is the sign for Trump's golf course.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Thread Information