Page 52 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 3240

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

No, you dont. it gives you the option of giving an alternate email address, but you dont have to. I didnt when I signed up for the yahoo.uk one last week.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg215701#msg215701 date=1173198547]
    No, you dont. it gives you the option of giving an alternate email address, but you dont have to. I didnt when I signed up for the yahoo.uk one last week.
    [/quote]

Damn!  Isn't it crazy to think that all of this has happened in a week?

[quote author=^paranoia_agent^ link=topic=1149.msg215691#msg215691 date=1173198466]
    where's grace!!!!!!!

i need her to translate a message from "hugo" on one of the twins' myspace...here is the message, i tried to use an online translator with no luck...

"Slut no tu me cone pas se ke j te trouve tres belle et se sa te derrange pas je ve etre ton ami myspace ?
    Merci bizou........Bye" i think he called me a slut

[/quote]
    you don't know me, but i think you're hot... if it doesn't bother you could i be your myspace friend?
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

i also need a reply to the message from hugo, but i need it in proper french, not a translated french

Grace: awesome thank you!

hahaha i don't think he's going to offer much help
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

nope not at all

probably because HE is really 16 and the &quot;twins&quot; are probably ohhh more like 25 lol

wait, so how would you say, in french,
    &quot;how do you even know which one i am?&quot; (since the main pic is both of them, he doesn't know who's who)

if you do want to reply to him anyway, just tell me what you wanna say.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=1149.msg215481#msg215481 date=1173193716]
    I'll join you.&nbsp; but beforehand, let's photoshop our faces onto some of you roommate's pictures of her &amp; her sister, and then we'll have someone start a page saying that I pushed you and then I jumped.
    [/quote]

OOh OOh OOh....Since we don't know each other, I will tell people we were 'best friends'!

And I will call myself....Annie Roeley!

I do not know if it means anything, but when I google schools in Lyon, &quot;lycée chartreux&quot; is one of the first names to pop up. Maybe, that Annie girl/woman did the same thing when she needed a school the twins allegedly went to , and just took one of the first school she saw. On the other hand, she is very cunning and it would surprise me if she would take the first school that comes up in google.

And another thing I found weird. At one point, you guys were talking about somebody from Norway lurking on one of your MS's. And a few posts later someone received a message from Annie, saying she was from Norway. Didn't it occur to you that maybe Annie is reading this thread, and that she adapts herself to what you're saying here.

I don't know... it's just a thought&nbsp;

i hate all of them.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg215853#msg215853 date=1173201465]
    i hate all of them.
    [/quote]

be careful, little miss.&nbsp; someone might take that the wrong way&nbsp; :-)

has anyone just been like, straight up, annie, we know this isn't real, please please please just tell us who these girls are, we are so curious!

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=1149.msg215886#msg215886 date=1173202005]
    has anyone just been like, straight up, annie, we know this isn't real, please please please just tell us who these girls are, we are so curious!
    [/quote]

I know Kara has been really blunt all along about not believing the story, but I don't know if anyone has straight-up asked her.&nbsp; I wrote her once and got no response.&nbsp; Kaaaaaaaaara?

I've been following all the work you guys have been doing on this thread.&nbsp; Incredible job.&nbsp;

If this has already been brought up, I'm sorry I missed it.&nbsp; Did any of you guys consider that the picture of the twins may have come from a picture frame.&nbsp; You know, those pictures that the manufacturer adds to show off the frames?

I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

there are a lot of pictures of them, and many candids that feature girls that do appear to be the girls in the glamour shot, just less made-up.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=1149.msg215881#msg215881 date=1173201916]
    be careful, little miss.&nbsp; someone might take that the wrong way&nbsp; :-)
    [/quote] haha i meant the twins and annie.
    Annie never came out directly and said No, i didnt make this up. She just said &quot;why would i do that? i love them&quot; she implies that she didnt, but never actually says it. when i said she wrote the &quot;articles&quot; she said &quot;how would I do that?&quot;

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg216010#msg216010 date=1173206116]
    haha i meant the twins and annie.
    Annie never came out directly and said No, i didnt make this up. She just said &quot;why would i do that? i love them&quot; she implies that she didnt, but never actually says it. when i said she wrote the &quot;articles&quot; she said &quot;how would I do that?&quot;

[/quote]

Think she'd still write back to you?

probably. what did you have in mind?

Amy's taste > Tara's

Great work on this thread. &nbsp;Not sure if someone found this already...One of the pics had a caption saying they were at the twin's memorial at Froggie's in Paris. &nbsp;There is a Froggy's in Paris. &nbsp;Listing is below:

http://www.parispubs.com/division.php?div=5&amp;page=6

Good Luck!

HI! your name is confusing cause of the other grace, but whatev :)

Amy's taste > Tara's

OH NO BACK UP OFF NOOB IM GRACE AROUND HERE

haha that's my friend.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg216030#msg216030 date=1173206681]
    probably. what did you have in mind?
    [/quote]

I have no idea.&nbsp; I hadn't thought about it yet.&nbsp; I've been writing a presentation about the US Flag ship AID Program and my brain is completely sludge.&nbsp; Just something about how we know her story is a hoax, and we just want to know who the girls in the photo are.

:|

[quote author=savinggrace797 link=topic=1149.msg216032#msg216032 date=1173206790]
    Great work on this thread. &nbsp;Not sure if someone found this already...One of the pics had a caption saying they were at the twin's memorial at Froggie's in Paris. &nbsp;There is a Froggy's in Paris. &nbsp;Listing is below:

http://www.parispubs.com/division.php?div=5&amp;page=6

Good Luck!
    [/quote]

welcome friend!

ps..kara...my roommate just told me over gmail that her &amp; her ignorant hick boyfriend of six months went shopping for rings last weekend.&nbsp; how gross is that!&nbsp; and i had to listen to her f'ing talk baby talk to him for AN HOUR on the phone last night.&nbsp;

Thread Information