Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Here is what I was referring to earlier:

http://frances-vaugh-baudelaire.gonetoosoon.co.uk/my_index.php?page=3#tributes

Thinking of you all 3rd Nov 2006
    Sharon from Atlanta GA
    Dear Allice,
    I am the founder of the webstie Virtual Memorials where there is a loving memorial for your precious daughters Frances and Beatrice. My heart just broke to read your stroy -- I have been especially moved as a mother of twins myself. My girls are just 4 years old.
    ....I was contaced by a british TV show (the lady is herself a twin) who is doing a film about identical twins and was touched deeply by your girls story. She has been trying to contact you but is not sure if her email made it to you and so called me again. Please feel free to email me if you need her contact information and feel comfortable honoring your girls in a film and sharing their story
    hugs flying your way
    Sharon

The parents are Allice and Antoine de Baudelaire.  Still nothing comes up on the Google searches except for the author Charles.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

this death intrigued me i hope its not fake

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=1149.msg201634#msg201634 date=1172511267]
    this death intrigued me i hope its not fake
    [/quote]

It's intrigued so many people.

I still cannot find anything but memorial sites.  The 'gone too soon' site is the only one with comments.  Everything else is written by the mother. 

There is no record in France's version of the white pages for an Antoine & Allice de Baudelaire.

I know this is TOTALLY stretching it, but as I was "myspacing" the names of their friends that had lighted candles and left condolences, two of the names popped up within a 30 mile radius in Illinois.

But why would someone go to all the trouble to make this up?

And is it just me or do these two pictures look like they are different girls?

some people are lame i guess

those pictures do look different!

This one is so interesting. I reallly wonder if it's fake. It seems like a lot of trouble to go through creating several fake websites and making your English read so poorly. 
    Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=1149.msg201672#msg201672 date=1172512293]
    some people are lame i guess

those pictures do look different!
    [/quote]

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=1149.msg201654#msg201654 date=1172511797]
    There is no record in France's version of the white pages for an Antoine & Allice de Baudelaire.

I know this is TOTALLY stretching it, but as I was "myspacing" the names of their friends that had lighted candles and left condolences, two of the names popped up within a 30 mile radius in Illinois.

But why would someone go to all the trouble to make this up?
    [/quote]

And they claimed to be from somewhere other than USA? 

they were from france

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=1149.msg201688#msg201688 date=1172512827]
    they were from france
    [/quote]

No, I mean comments on the memorial.

And isn't it fucking weird that there are multiple memorial sites done by the parents?!

The comments were from their friends in the UK.

And isn't this a strange comment:

I know your b'day is coming,Frances. It would be great if we all could just celebrate it together. We all miss you very much.I don't even know you,but just to hear Ann saying such amazing things about you and your sister I consider myself your friend. Your death has touched me deeply,I can't believe it has really happened. You are so young.
    Rest in Peace,I hope you are having a good time there on Heaven.

if whoever made it up they were enlgish/american why would they go to the trouble of making the girls french? hmmmmm...

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=1149.msg201697#msg201697 date=1172513238]
    if whoever made it up they were enlgish/american why would they go to the trouble of making the girls french? hmmmmm...
    [/quote]

I have NO idea.  Seriously, none of this makes sense to me. 

And again, is it just me, or do these pictures look really new?

They definitely don't look 14 either!
    Attention restaurant customers: Testicles. That is all

Well and if they were indeed French models ((one picture on the memorial site had the caption: Fran posing for an ad in one of those teen magazines)) then there would be SOME record of their names SOMEWHERE on the internet.

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=1149.msg201697#msg201697 date=1172513238]
    [/quote]

French and Spanish are the most popular second languages offered in most high schools.  I heard French was the easiest if you needed extra credits.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=1149.msg200484#msg200484 date=1172380128]
    ..did anyone else think of the 'Series of Unfortunate Events' books when they saw this?
    For those who haven't read them..they're about a group of kids with the surname Baudelaire who have friends who are twins and the book's (fictional) author dedicates every book to his lost love, Beatrice.

Freaky coincidence  :roll:
    [/quote] I already mentioned this, goddammit! :)
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg201915#msg201915 date=1172519515]
    I already mentioned this, goddammit! :)
    [/quote]

Obviously no one listens to you, deary.  Duh.  :-D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrice_Baudelaire

interesting
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg201997#msg201997 date=1172521155]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrice_Baudelaire

interesting

[/quote]Very interesting!!!  Good find!
    [quote author=red01angel link=topic=4917.msg191549#msg191549 date=1171663626]<br />-Clears throat-<br />[size=20pt]WHO CARES!![/size]<br />Thank you, have a nice day.[/quote]<br />Mandy is always right.<br />LawChick is unimaginably great, and she&#039;s beautiful

I submitted this to snopes. I want someone else to do the work for us. :)

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg202012#msg202012 date=1172521353]
    I submitted this to snopes. I want someone else to do the work for us. :)
    [/quote]

Good because I don't want to do it anymore.&nbsp;

I just looked through one of the Annie Rowley's friends for about an hour and I can't stand these two anymore.

None of it makes any sense.

Another thing I found is that the first tribute Web site mentions that they buried their kids on New Year's Day -- and all of the Web sites say that they died on December 31, 2005.&nbsp; Is that even possible?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!

I hate em too.&nbsp; Worse than The Olsens!

[quote author=christine k link=topic=1149.msg202032#msg202032 date=1172521974]
    I hate em too.&nbsp; Worse than The Olsens!
    [/quote]

I hate them more than Beyonce and my stepdad combined.&nbsp; And trust me, that's a LOT of hatred.

I hate Beyonce too. Did you see her at the Academy Awards last night? she's such a smug bitch.

Amy's taste > Tara's

Thread Information