Page 30 of 130 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

I'm probably paranoid but those two asian girls look like different people.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

i am getting SO FRUSTRATED! 
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

i'm sure it's just some stupid joke among dumb teenaged girls.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg206569#msg206569 date=1172726674]
    [/quote]

I think so too, but maybe it's because she's two years old now.&nbsp; Two years can make a LOAD of difference when you're a teenager.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg206569#msg206569 date=1172726674]
    [/quote]

It's hard for me to tell since the 1st shot is pretty stylized, and the 2nd is just a snapshot...

Yeah, and with those sunglasses, it's almost impossible to even try.

the pictures on the friendster account were added yesterday. i clicked on properties and dated created.
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You&#039;re witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I&#039;m putty in your hands.[/quote]

[quote author=angela link=topic=1149.msg206575#msg206575 date=1172726915]
    Yeah, and with those sunglasses, it's almost impossible to even try.
    [/quote]

Well I'm holding on to it :-)

Here's a movie description about a Dory:

A handsome and ambitious young man who marries the daughter of a wealthy copper miner feels his future is quite secure, until his new wife begins to investigate the mysterious circumstances of her twin sister's death. Social-climbing Jonathan Corliss romances rich girl Ellen Carlsson in order to get close to her powerful father, but his plans go awry when she becomes pregnant. Feeling cornered, he murders her and moves on to her twin sister, Dory, who proves to be just as vulnerable to his charms. But Dory is suspicious of Ellen's suicide, and her investigation brings her closer and closer to the shocking truth.

Fucking twin sisters.

forgive me my eyes are fried. but could =
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You&#039;re witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I&#039;m putty in your hands.[/quote]

totally different teeth.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

OK, I've found two previous versions of the Virtual Memorials page ostensibly written by the mother, but I have my doubts.

There's a long quote from what I believe is &quot;Wish You Were Here&quot; - Pink Floyd???!!!!! Would a grieving French mother of teenagers be quoting Pink Floyd??!!!!...

They also proclaim right at the start &quot;This memorial was made in a universal language,so people all around the world can know our lives were once touched by two angels.&quot; Like the author is anticipating questions about why a lot of it is in English...

[ftp=ftp://http://web.archive.org/web/*hh_/www.baudelaire-twins.virtual-memorials.com/]http://web.archive.org/web/*hh_/www.baudelaire-twins.virtual-memorials.com/[/ftp]

This &quot;twin Baudelaire suicide&quot; thing stinks to high heaven, IMO...But the whole deception is enticingly bizarre on its own...

[quote author=brie star link=topic=1149.msg206598#msg206598 date=1172727881]
    totally different teeth.

[/quote]

and eyes

i'm sorry. i'm tired and hungry and i can't take much more of this

Who is the girl with the old lady?

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg206612#msg206612 date=1172728313]
    Who is the girl with the old lady?
    [/quote]

that is Ginger... who is Ann Rowley's sister.

[quote author=angela link=topic=1149.msg206444#msg206444 date=1172722449]

HELL YEAH!

Okay.&nbsp; &quot;Bore.&quot;&nbsp; I have a new theory:

These girls actually exist and they are alive.&nbsp; She knows of them, and admires them or is jealous of them or something.&nbsp; She is obsessed and it caused her to make up fake deaths about them.&nbsp; For whatever reason, the e-mail she used for the &quot;mom&quot; is real (whether it belong to their actual mom, or someone who knows them), and she figures you have it.&nbsp; She doesn't want you to &quot;bore&quot; the parents because if you did, they would expose her, and she is trying to talk you out of e-mailing them.

YES!&nbsp; No?

[/quote]
    Once again, I am STILL not caught up (seriously people, slow down!) but I had the same idea in a sense. But still the 'bore' makes no sense because there is no such name we can find of the family of the twins.

Or did I miss something?

[quote author=citrinecastle link=topic=1149.msg206619#msg206619 date=1172728518]
    Once again, I am STILL not caught up (seriously people, slow down!) but I had the same idea in a sense. But still the 'bore' makes no sense because there is no such name we can find of the family of the twins.

Or did I miss something?

[/quote]
    I'm starting to doubt whether the author (female, I'm assuming) might be neither a native English speaker nor a native French speaker. Her messages, both by e-mail and on the internet, are just disjointed - as if she's translating both using online tools or reference books. I think she means &quot;bother&quot; but some translation gave her &quot;bore&quot;, and she doesn't know any better.

[quote author=clover link=topic=1149.msg206632#msg206632 date=1172728910]
    I'm starting to doubt whether the author (female, I'm assuming) might be neither a native English speaker nor a native French speaker. Her messages, both by e-mail and on the internet, are just disjointed - as if she's translating both using online tools or reference books. I think she means &quot;bother&quot; but some translation gave her &quot;bore&quot;, and she doesn't know any better.
    [/quote]

I think that's a possibility too

Well...glad to see those other pics pop up with the asian gal, I assume that's Aki?

Still no other replies?

Woah! One of the friendster photos isn't there any more - it's the one of Fran with the red bow in her hair that someone posted a few pages back. This is really odd - is someone watching us?

Annie, if you're reading this, POST!

Since I have only been here since yesterday, is there anyone ELSE that's new around here? Or someone with a history of lying?

And don't look at me. Cuz it ain't.

Is there a section somewhere here where mods or admin can check what 'guests' are on? Get an IP? Anything?

I'm saving every damn pic and whatnot that I can, since they seem to be vanishing.

And I have to update on the psychic...she told me she got nothing else, said brb, and I haven't heard from her since.

So much for that route.

I'm pretty sure only the member IPs are logged.

On the friendster page, the pics of Ginger look different - Ginger modelling is very different to Ginger with grandma.

Annie likes to keep the model story going.

The photos of Ginger modelling have obviously been copied and pasted from somewhere. They are all scrunched together - if your sister was a model, surely you would have access to proper images online?

I've been staring at the pics posted...the red haired gal (you know....temp dye job. Or at least I HOPE it is) is the same gal that was posted sideways, LMAO. Earlier. And the light blonde haired Annie just found. All 3 are the same. Same deer in the headlights looks and features. I'd post them up here for comparison, but the vodka monster has come to visit (and my EYES are BURNING.....if I hear anything pertaining to France or Annie, I will flip my lid and eat the neighbors' kids) Look at them. They are the SAME.

Thread Information