Page 2 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

this death is really upsetting. to think that one twin would kill the other is the stuff of horror films.

i am deducing that one was definitely a murder, or at least that is what the general suspicion is ...

This week I found some of Frances's poems in an old Math notebook. They show a girl that I never imagine that existed,and maybe neither she.So jealous,angry,self-destructive.I don't feel myself blamed for not knowing it before,but I know I could help her.WHY DID YOU CHOSE THE HARDEST WAY,DARLING? I also received some letters they sent recently to some friends.Bea was afraid and worried about her sister. This words hurt me and intensify the doctor's idea of murder.I miss them so much.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

totally off the subject but how can I find out when a post req I made will be added?
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears & The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

Don't think you can, unless you ask J, or mydeathspace.
    Look on the forum home-page and their names will be highlighted in 'red' if they are online.
    Click on their name then send them a message to ask whether your post req for a death will be added :P

Why don't you use an avatar!? u need  help with that 2? haha
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=woot link=topic=1149.msg53414#msg53414 date=1158722068]
    Don't think you can, unless you ask J, or mydeathspace.
    Look on the forum home-page and their names will be highlighted in 'red' if they are online.
    Click on their name then send them a message to ask whether your post req for a death will be added :P

Why don't you use an avatar!? u needÂ* help with that 2? haha
    [/quote]

Actually yeah I do! lol.. Can u tell me how?
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears &amp; The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

Yeah, it's a lil complicated umm the picture has to be 80by80 pixels in size.
    That's the size of my avatar, and everyone elses ya`know?!
    Find a picture that small and I'll help you out, just google avatars or something
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

[quote author=woot link=topic=1149.msg53443#msg53443 date=1158723731]
    Yeah, it's a lil complicated umm the picture has to be 80by80 pixels in size.
    That's the size of my avatar, and everyone elses ya`know?!
    Find a picture that small and I'll help you out, just google avatars or something

[/quote]

Do I post u the IMG link, URL or Tag??

Try this &lt;a href=&quot;http://photobucket.com/&quot; target=&quot;_blank&quot;&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/nichole916/sex.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; alt=&quot;Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting&quot;&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&nbsp;

Does it work?? lol

haha, that's a nice one, Okay I resized it for you.

1.Go to Profile (your one of course)
    2. Go to forum profile information (written in small text on the left)
    3. See the radio button that says 'I have my own picture'
    4. Paste the following code inside there, then at the bottom go to 'ok' or save whatever.

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/738/sexpm7.gif

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1149.msg53490#msg53490 date=1158725568]
    http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/738/sexpm7.gif

hahaha :lol:
    [/quote]

Im trying to make that my avetar but everytime I do it says page can not be found =(

hm, okay save the picture, then upload it into your profile!
    and use that. hehe

[quote author=woot link=topic=1149.msg53514#msg53514 date=1158726726]
    hm, okay save the picture, then upload it into your profile!
    and use that. hehe
    [/quote]

I think its a prob with my internet provider. It keeps saying page un available or expired. I'll try it again tomoorw but I hope no one steals my avatar! lol...

haha yeah it could be, oh okay i'M sure no1 will steal it

[quote author=woot link=topic=1149.msg53523#msg53523 date=1158727097]
    haha yeah it could be, oh okay i'M sure no1 will steal it
    [/quote]

We should start a new forum called how to help Nichole! lol

http://www.we-remember-them.com/showdata.php?section=2

http://www.baudelaire-twins.virtual-memorials.com/

http://www.suicidememorialwall.com/page1.php?section=5

[quote author=woot link=topic=1149.msg40927#msg40927 date=1157000467]
    I was reading about the Francis girl, man she looked evil. I think she had a mental illness, I can't see any other reason why she did it.
    Middle girl = killer fran

[/quote]

that's just a bad pic in this one she looks fine
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

Wow,that's evil,imagine that mother,she must be freak,only 14 yrs...RIP little girls

I googled them,man,the French girl is hot

the girl in the right= Frances Baudelaire (evil joke: She likes bathtubs pretty much)

So,won't you date a killer?? ahaha just kidding

[quote author=This Goodnight link=topic=1149.msg52944#msg52944 date=1158688387]
    On the first site the mother says Beatrice had hand marks on her neck, but on the second site she says she took sleeping pills. Wierd. Sad, but wierd.
    [/quote]

I am thinking that maybe Beatrice took pills and Frances helped drown her. Then she killed herself. Maybe it was similiar to the case that MDS member CemetarySniffer posted:
    08-14-2006 5:52 PM -- By: Alex,&nbsp; From: Australia&nbsp; Email: none
    I feel your pain! My daughter who had a mentally illness, killed our other three children mentally, she helped them kill themselfs before killing her self. I do not understand how other parents go on with their lifes, thinking God must have had a purpose, but try not to blame myself. I will meet you in heaven Luce (10), Jack (12), Joan (12) and Sue (16)!!!! Advice; Keep your mind bussy with other things, and by all means do not try to forget them, as I got in advice. Cheer up, you will meet up with them one day, and for now they watches over you, helping you on your way.

Their mother has updated their page -

My Frances left me by suicide...Some things that she wrote at school helped doctors conclude she had a bipolar humour disfunction...In a mother's point of view,it's unbearable to bury a children without knowing why or what happened. Police think maybe Bea was murdered by her own sister(or maybe Frances liked her twin so much that she doesn't want to leave her alone).There were hands marks on her neck.We REALLY don't think that sweet girl could do anything bad,specially for her twin.
    After 10 months of investigation no clues were found,we got nobody or nothing to blame or at least give a piece of comfort.Those hours are a painful mistery that will scare us forever. I just ask why they didn't tell us,it doesn't matter how, we would do anything to help,they were the center of our life...It happened so quickly that it's even difficult to accept. Days seem like an eternity without my daughters. how couldn't we notice that? This question will bother me all my life.

Very sadÂ*

And they published some poems from the twin who killed the other - Frances.

I do not have a place in my heart
    I do not have a place in the Earth
    I am not welcome to this world
    Where everything is consumed by the war
    I come from some lost space in the time
    And that with the years it was passing
    The sad sun that hides among hills of the horizon
    Don't you ever want to be somebody as me
    Who was closing itself during the years
    Fading away during months
    And hiding itself during the hours
    I'm identical in face,but I'm not like you.
    How I wanted to be like you!
    Do not want to cry on the inside as I make
    Do not want to be as me, never!
    Because somebody as me never more
    Can see the joy of the tricks
    The lost smiles of happiness
    The lost time in useless things
    Because somebody as I, never can smile again
    The life did not know to look at for me with good eyes
    And took off me what I more wanted
    Exactly before I have been born
    That's why I ask,please,don't want to be like me
    And one day, who knows
    When already will not be more in this world
    I will be able to say the last good bye
    For they that once had wanted to be as me

I have much fear, a vast fear
    That expands for my soul
    That presses my heart and does not let the breath run
    Everyday I fall deceased in the ground
    It's an inside death,so painful
    Because the fear used me
    I feel so weak,so impotent before the fear, before the problems
    The land runs away among my fingers
    As the time that passed since the inevitable
    Time runs to slow
    As if the tear that falls in my eye
    Lasted an eternity
    I have my heart suffocated
    But for more suffocated that it is the death never comes arrives to calm this pain that kills me
    Walking...
    Each step is as second that passes
    A slow time that never walks
    And something that arrests me to this world without knowing why!
    Pain is so great, so great
    It starts with innocence and it finishes so painful
    Since the innocence passed too much time Were child tricks
    Now I can't look in the eyes
    Nor look at the mirror mirror
    Shame of myself
    As a disgusting thing
    What did you make! Aches me, oh aches me!
    Blades cut my feelings
    and only small pieces remain spread in the soul
    The tear does not fall
    I hesitates in leaving because the pride fights,
    fights against all the feelings
    This cruelty blows up with me,
    and so I ask to stop
    I want to stop thinking, stop existing
    It is a fear, simply a fear,
    a fear that does not leave me alone to live

This one is intruiguing me.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

ugh, so very sad!!
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=1149.msg110423#msg110423 date=1163684345]
    This one is intruiguing me.
    [/quote]

Me too - I can't imagine the twin who killed the other being able to hold her underwater.&nbsp; They were pretty evenly matched physically and I can't imagine the other one not being able to fight back unless she was drugged or something?

Hey Olivia!

My mum is an identical twin, so i think that's why it's grabbed me.

I agree with them both being *evenly matched* so to speak...very odd indeed.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

And when you read their memorial pages - Frances (the one who killed) seems to be angry and a bit aggressive about things whereas Bea (the murdered) seems to be more gentle etc.&nbsp; I just find it amazing that the parents could have no idea - I know alot of friends/relatives of people who suicide say they have no idea but Frances surely must have planned and orchestrated this to be able to drown her twin and shoot herself in the space of a few hours?

Thread Information