Page 12 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=1149.msg203686#msg203686 date=1172612994]
    what is snopes? 
    [/quote]

The definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation.

They basically dispel or confirm rumours and myths.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg203688#msg203688 date=1172613014]
    I can't see it from work :( What does it say?
    [/quote] its just pictures of cats doing things.

Brie, if you have not seen snopes, you need to go spend a few hours over there.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

well the stuff is private now. grr
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg203679#msg203679 date=1172612918]
    You should tell 'Annie' that you have submitted it to snopes and see what she says

The worst thing about all this is that whoever made the sites obviously went onto the Parents of Suicide webpage and conned everyone into thinking they were legit.  Imagine losing a child/children and then finding out that some sicko faked something like this.
    [/quote]

Good idea.

If she googles their names and comes across MDS, we can look forward to some interesting mail from Annie/Amanda/Allice/Ann

Annie.  Your cover is about to be blown.

Oh, I already did tell her that I submitted the twins to snopes. Im waiting for an answer. I dont post my email until i get a response. that was in my last email  :2kiss:
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

i just remembered something. those pictures are really new. they're from a magazine. at least i'm pretty sure they are i don't know which one thought. and that definitely wasn't frances' hand putting lipstick on her face. i wonder whose baby pics they were?
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You're witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I'm putty in your hands.[/quote]

i will make a bulletin and post it up, i have alot of random people as friends so maybe someone will know something...i'll keep you posted
    i swear the pic of the both of them has something to do with sports..they look sporty lol
    they also look american, like midwestern gals

i don't think we'll ever get a straight answer, but the locking of the memorials shout "got ya" muhahaha

[quote author=^paranoia_agent^ link=topic=1149.msg203938#msg203938 date=1172619929]
    i will make a bulletin and post it up, i have alot of random people as friends so maybe someone will know something...i'll keep you posted
    i swear the pic of the both of them has something to do with sports..they look sporty lol
    they also look american, like midwestern gals

i don't think we'll ever get a straight answer, but the locking of the memorials shout "got ya" muhahaha
    [/quote]

Its funny when I saw the pics, before I noticed your first post, the first thing I did was google Olympic Twins, it really didn't help any.  And the jackets they wore in the Olympics were made by Roots.  I couldn't find any good pictures of their jackets to see if that was a logo or not.

i wanna know anne rowley's email so i can ask for a pass to see what's up
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You're witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I'm putty in your hands.[/quote]

Her email is annie401iscool@yahoo.co.uk

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=1149.msg203716#msg203716 date=1172613596]
    Oh, I already did tell her that I submitted the twins to snopes. Im waiting for an answer. I dont post my email until i get a response. that was in my last email  :2kiss:
    [/quote]

I've been on here all morning reading this entire thread, you guys are amazing! I thought I should let you know that I spent a couple of days trying to figure this story out a few weeks ago, my Mum has memorials for my brother on some of those sites & it pissed me off to think someone would try to lie to people like her who are REALLY in pain every day of their lives mourning a child, just for attention or whatever pathetic thrill they get from it. Anyway, after spending two or three days driving myself crazy and coming up with absolutely nothing, I submitted submitted it to Snopes as well. That was at least 6-8 weeks ago and I've not heard back from them so either they couldn't work it out or everyone needs to bombard them with submissions until they take notice.

Off topic Dr Zoidberg - where in Oz are you from?  I'm in Sydney

I've submitted quite a few questionable emails to snopes over the years and have yet to ever hear back from them.

Ah cool, I figured you were Australian from some of the things you've said :2wave: I'm in Melbourne.

ok so bulletin is up and ready....i made a very simple one, one picture and very vague info....all it says is do you know these girls, and any info would be helpful...i.e names...any magazines they may have been seen in and such

so we shall see if anyone messages me about it and i'll keep you posted
    i will figure this out...oh yes i will

oh someone messaged me...she said they remind her of someone, but she can't place it, but she will let me know...wow it's been up oh about 5 minutes so far

[quote author=im dead inside link=topic=1149.msg203727#msg203727 date=1172613779]
    i just remembered something. those pictures are really new. they're from a magazine. at least i'm pretty sure they are i don't know which one thought. and that definitely wasn't frances' hand putting lipstick on her face. i wonder whose baby pics they were?
    [/quote]'

Well what magazines do you read?  That will narrow it down.

[quote author=^paranoia_agent^ link=topic=1149.msg204042#msg204042 date=1172622713]
    ok so bulletin is up and ready....i made a very simple one, one picture and very vague info....all it says is do you know these girls, and any info would be helpful...i.e names...any magazines they may have been seen in and such

oh someone messaged me...she said they remind her of someone, but she can't place it, but she will let me know...wow it's been up oh about 5 minutes so far
    [/quote]

Good!  We've wasted way too much time on them to not figure it out.

Oooh, I wonder if the bulletin will make it's way to me? 

ok got a recruit! she's looking into it now too...shes an old message board junkie friend lol

but she mentioned that to her the pic looks almost like an 80's/early 90's Seventeen picture....which i never thought of duh me

[quote author=angela link=topic=1149.msg204061#msg204061 date=1172623834]
    Oooh, I wonder if the bulletin will make it's way to me? 
    [/quote]

i hope so, that would friggin excellent

[quote author=^paranoia_agent^ link=topic=1149.msg204064#msg204064 date=1172623892]
    ok got a recruit! she's looking into it now too...shes an old message board junkie friend lol

but she mentioned that to her the pic looks almost like an 80's/early 90's Seventeen picture....which i never thought of duh me
    [/quote]

Well that dead like me person said they saw it in a magazine recently...and the picture looks fairly new to me...so I hope they figure it out

[quote author=^paranoia_agent^ link=topic=1149.msg204042#msg204042 date=1172622713]

[/quote]message me your bulletin and i will do the same. i also have an artists page so i have friends from all over

[quote author=im dead inside link=topic=1149.msg204072#msg204072 date=1172624309]
    message me your bulletin and i will do the same. i also have an artists page so i have friends from all over

[/quote]

What magazines do you read?

[quote author=im dead inside link=topic=1149.msg204072#msg204072 date=1172624309]
    message me your bulletin and i will do the same. i also have an artists page so i have friends from all over

[/quote]

check your myspace...i friend requested you so you can get the bulletin

Thread Information