Page 104 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 3240

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other

[quote author=izzyd link=topic=1149.msg1231015#msg1231015 date=1238390138]
    For everyone that is saying that it's obvious that we are trying to figure out who made up this story, I disagree that it's obvious to them.

None of the sites that had this information are even accessible anymore. These 129 pages are what contain all of the information and pictures, plenty of people are messaging them, some of whom are accusing them of being fake, some of whom are messaging their friends. From what I know about talking to their friends and my messages with them, they are very unimpressed with some of the people from this board. Which would explain why they aren't exactly eager to come here and talk to us.

I'm glad that there are other people here who do believe they are real. I see nothing that is 'off' about their Facebook pages or interactions with other people. They don't have many friends but like I said before, Facebook is not a huge thing in Europe.

As for people they don't know who have them as Facebook friends - the people that I have messaged said that they added the twins, not the other way around. If you have Facebook you know what I mean, there are random people who will add you if you join groups or networks they are in.

For anyone who hasn't gone through their pictures and their friends pictures, the ones that have been tagged, I suggest doing this. There are lots of pictures, old and new, of their friends and cousins (I'm pretty sure the Defatiers are their cousins) that all match up, as far as I can tell. I would like to know what other people think about these pictures.
    [/quote]

Facebook is huge in Europe. Being European, it seems odd to me that two twins that come across as being quite popular only have 50 or so friends on facebook. The only people who are 'real' in their facebooks, are the ones that have been mentioned before in this whole story. I think that theyve tagged the people in the pictures to match with the facebooks that have been created.

I just think its a load of crap and some freak is just messing with the world.

[quote author=LucyDoll link=topic=1149.msg1231155#msg1231155 date=1238412263]
    Facebook is huge in Europe. Being European, it seems odd to me that two twins that come across as being quite popular only have 50 or so friends on facebook. The only people who are 'real' in their facebooks, are the ones that have been mentioned before in this whole story. I think that theyve tagged the people in the pictures to match with the facebooks that have been created.

I just think its a load of crap and some freak is just messing with the world.
    [/quote]

I'm not sure who all they are messing with, but I think that there is still a chance that this was created to mess with specific people.  I lean toward the paranoid anyway, but the only people that seem to care about this are MDSers, so if it was created intentionally it's not unreasonable to think it was created for us.

How did we first hear of this murder/suicide?

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Honestly, for me the obsession ended when they were found alive on facebook. to me the case has been solved. I think they're interesting and all, but I think that's more than enough closure for me.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Well.... would gap tooth kitty have done something like that?

I see she has -7 karma to a couple thousand posts, and she comes off as a douche in a lot of posts. Could she have somehow stumbled on the twins, changed the last name and used the pics?
    When you consider the Aki thread too, it does seem plausible.

She would have had to simply put up the memorials, make the comments, and start the thread.  The rest we did here on our own pretty much.

I know that it seems far fetched, but no more so than some of the other shit I've seen on here, like sunsetforunemonkeylover,

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

who is gap tooth kitty?    i am so lost in this thread  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=1149.msg1231192#msg1231192 date=1238418021]
    [/quote]

She was before me even    One of the first members.  She was here when I started but not for long.
    She started this thread, and another bullshit death thread. Chaunce linked it a few posts up.

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=1149.msg1231192#msg1231192 date=1238418021]
    [/quote]

god you missed out. :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=1149.msg1231198#msg1231198 date=1238419229]
    god you missed out. :lol:
    [/quote]

expire! 

:lol:
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

I do not see badkittie (or as mods named her gap tooth kittie hehe) going this far. She is too busy cleaning her cooter.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=1149.msg1231215#msg1231215 date=1238422019]
    I do not see badkittie (or as mods named her gap tooth kittie hehe) going this far. She is too busy cleaning her cooter.
    [/quote]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg blast from the past.  SICK.

I was wondering to myself if she has ever lurked this place as a different user, maybe she posts now and we don't even know it.  :2thescream:

[quote author=andrea0121 link=topic=1149.msg1231219#msg1231219 date=1238422614]
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg blast from the past.  SICK.

I was wondering to myself if she has ever lurked this place as a different user, maybe she posts now and we don't even know it.  :2thescream:
    [/quote] she was distinctive, I don't know if she could pull off an alternate.
    I think she just moved on and displays her weirdness forva different crowd.
    I think I miss her and before femme points it out....Yeah we were buddies but then she go too weird. So shut it femmster. 

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=1149.msg1231215#msg1231215 date=1238422019]
    [/quote]
    Yes, but would she go as far as to set up the initial bullshit memorials? The rest has pretty much played out on it's own.

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=1149.msg1231161#msg1231161 date=1238414928]
    I'm not sure who all they are messing with, but I think that there is still a chance that this was created to mess with specific people.  I lean toward the paranoid anyway, but the only people that seem to care about this are MDSers, so if it was created intentionally it's not unreasonable to think it was created for us.

How did we first hear of this murder/suicide?
    [/quote]

there are a couple of threads on it.  I believe the first way it was noticed was that someone was reading the suicide memorials and noticed it.[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=1149.msg1230697#msg1230697 date=1238377060]
    Really? I don't even know what to say. This is just crazy. I don't care how bizarre or interesting this thread may be, I just don't think anything could justify the obsession some of you guys have with these twins.

Discovering they're alive and well would be like if you knew them and they went missing and you spotted em at a truck stop 2 years later or something.

[/quote]

I would hardly say that I am obsessed with them.  Discovering them live and well on the internet is like seeing them at a truck stop.  I'm with kara though, seeing that they are really twins with a different last name is enough closure for me.

and once again, if you haven't been following the thread, I don't see where you can get off saying how someone should or should not feel about it. 

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=1149.msg1230703#msg1230703 date=1238377537]
    If my thoughts don't apply to you, then they don't apply to you.

Sauce, Wick, and Myself have all been here over 2 years Femme..... Hell they've been here for the duration.....  it isn't like we aren't familiar with the thread.

I just think that freaking them out with a kazillion messages from strangers isn't gonna produce any results.
    [/quote]

I agree that no one needs to be sending them a million messages.  I was pretty sure that everyone agreed for me to send the link to Fran when she messaged me back.  You can't control what everyone does on here though.  You were even going to message them, but had enough sense to see that others had already been in contact. 

what did this gaptooth kittie do to piss everyone off? 

[quote author=Mortis link=topic=1149.msg1231225#msg1231225 date=1238423112]
    Yes, but would she go as far as to set up the initial bullshit memorials? The rest has pretty much played out on it's own.
    [/quote]I don't see it but....

And neener it was a lot of annoying stuff. She just became over the top annoying. The final weird straw for most was when she showed herself washing up in the tub.  My mind is forever harmed. 

if you weren't here for BMW, gaptoothkittie, and imdeadinside, you might as well quit MDS, you will never have the full experience. :lol:
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I think the twins "killed" theirselves to get the hell away from Annie Rowley. I think they maybe met her in passing..Annie became obsessed, contacting them all the time..talking about being bff's..and faking their deaths was the only way out.  

[quote author=brie star link=topic=1149.msg1231237#msg1231237 date=1238423705]
    if you weren't here for BMW, gaptoothkittie, and imdeadinside, you might as well quit MDS, you will never have the full experience. :lol:
    [/quote]and tammy.

I was going to run it by everyone and send it as a group kind of thing.  I explained our site and what we do, and why it would come to our attention.
    Then explained the thread and changed names, and send a link. I should have said something first, but I have read all of this, and I remember Liv talking to some memorial site people about it being a fake, but I wasn't here for the actual posting and all, and as you see a lot of people get butt hurt and pissy over this thread..... so I decided fuck it.... it passed the time, and I learned the French Language has the most fucked up free form sentence structure imaginable.

I'm glad they are alive, all the dead french girls, and that's good enough for me. All good threads must end....  Tess Damm, Tenille Pickett, Fence Fucking Guy....... so many good threads gone.
    I have Jodi Ann and Casey....  I'll survive it.    :lol: :lol:

[quote author=lilnikki link=topic=1149.msg1231238#msg1231238 date=1238423724]
    I think the twins "killed" theirselves to get the hell away from Annie Rowley. I think they maybe met her in passing..Annie became obsessed, contacting them all the time..talking about being bff's..and faking their deaths was the only way out.  
    [/quote]

that is a very good possibility.  They may kill themselves again to get away from we obsessers.  lol

I think what I'm more trying to figure out now, is if those facebooks really belong to those twins or not. I don't think they do. There would be no reason for the twins to create their own fake facebooks and add a bunch of fake people. So far I haven't talked to a single person who knows these girls in real life out of the 15ish replies I have gotten. Seems like strange odds. I really want to know WHO made these profiles, and why, and if they are in on it WITH the girls, or if the girls have no idea. I just really don't think its them.

And I agree with Lucy on the thing where it seems weird that these girls are portrayed as being rich and popular, they travel abroad all the time, do modeling, etc, yet only have a handful of friends on facebook, none of whom seem to know them. I just really don't think its them. Which is why I'm still so interesting in wtf is going on. I'm surprised that a fair portion of you BELIEVE that those are really the girls.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=1149.msg1231236#msg1231236 date=1238423672]
    I don't see it but....

And neener it was a lot of annoying stuff. She just became over the top annoying. The final weird straw for most was when she showed herself washing up in the tub.  My mind is forever harmed.   
    [/quote]

she showed a pic of herself in the tub?  yeah, thats weird, but people have posted weirder pics here.  :lol:

um wait. what was she washing? 

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=1149.msg1231239#msg1231239 date=1238423831]
    and trammy.
    [/quote]
    Fixed.
    How many cheeseheads remember upsidedownwoodlouse?
    Wheres missy P?
    :lol:
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

yall we gotta remember this.
    if it is fake, I am pretty sure they didn't know we were watching.
    I mean we weren't even talking in this thread for months and months and they were apparently still talking on facebook.
    but if it is fake, why were they acting like they were dead? and now they are acting alive on facebook? why wouldn't they still be acting dead?
    ugg im drowsy from cough medicine again, i dunno if this makes sense. :lol:

[quote author=neenerneener link=topic=1149.msg1231245#msg1231245 date=1238424049]
    she showed a pic of herself in the tub?  yeah, thats weird, but people have posted weirder pics here.  :lol:

um wait. what was she washing? 
    [/quote]

umm no it was a VIDEO and there was more to it.
    someone show neener a pic of gaptooth kittie please. :lol:

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=1149.msg1231242#msg1231242 date=1238423968]
    that is a very good possibility.  They may kill themselves again to get away from we obsessers.  lol
    [/quote] :lol: :lol:
    No Shit.... Can you imagine watching a thread like this... on some strange foreign forum... about YOU!!!!    :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd freak out, and I ain't skeered of shit!

Thread Information