Page 3 of 130 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Another thing that strikes me about these girls' memorial site is the "special links" page.

SO many young French girls killing themselves....what gives?

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

To all memories this baby girl left me,just one causes me grief.One day of summer in 2000,I was cleaning my garage stuff when she suddenly appeared.The gun I bought some years before was on the table.I never let my daughters to know that gun existed in that house.Fran got it and asked: "What's for Dad?"."Just for hunting ducks,dear",I replied. "Such a beautiful thing only for ducks?",she insisted asking. "Yes,darling.It's not a thing for a little girl.Promise me you'll never touch on it again?". "Yes",she replied.

that creeps me out!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Yeah, seems like she was into guns after that first peek.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Clémence Collette de Bonneville
    Daughter of Margueritte & Jacques
    Beloved friend of Beatrice & Frances
    *19/01/1990 - +30/01/2005
    Suicide

<br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

wow, seems like they had a few friends that committed suicide:

Giana D'Amico
    Daughter of Nicolla &amp; Hecttore
    Beloved sister of Giacomo &amp; Giovanne
    *03/05/1984 - + 02/08/2004
    Suicide

Karite Saisz Valver-Vitt
    Beloved daughter of Inga &amp; Norbert
    Lovely girlfriend of Gruber
    * 31/12/1990 - +28/09/2006
    Suicide
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

[quote author=brie star link=topic=1149.msg111065#msg111065 date=1163719645]
    To all memories this baby girl left me,just one causes me grief.One day of summer in 2000,I was cleaning my garage stuff when she suddenly appeared.The gun I bought some years before was on the table.I never let my daughters to know that gun existed in that house.Fran got it and asked: &quot;What's for Dad?&quot;.&quot;Just for hunting ducks,dear&quot;,I replied. &quot;Such a beautiful thing only for ducks?&quot;,she insisted asking. &quot;Yes,darling.It's not a thing for a little girl.Promise me you'll never touch on it again?&quot;. &quot;Yes&quot;,she replied.

that creeps me out!
    [/quote]
    that is definitely creepy.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

there was an episode of &quot;ghost whisperer' that was rumored to have been based on this case. only one twin died in that episode. but it was a drowning death the other twin ended up in a mental facility
    [quote author=eliot.eliot]God, this is why i love you..You&#039;re witty..almost too witty...[/quote][quote author=eliot.eliot]I&#039;m putty in your hands.[/quote]

[quote author=Shilger link=topic=1149.msg41163#msg41163 date=1157040311]
    i am glad i am a only child......
    [/quote]

me too.

..did anyone else think of the 'Series of Unfortunate Events' books when they saw this?
    For those who haven't read them..they're about a group of kids with the surname Baudelaire who have friends who are twins and the book's (fictional) author dedicates every book to his lost love, Beatrice.

Freaky coincidence&nbsp; :roll:

[quote author=Ren link=topic=1149.msg200484#msg200484 date=1172380128]
    ..did anyone else think of the 'Series of Unfortunate Events' books when they saw this?
    For those who haven't read them..they're about a group of kids with the surname Baudelaire who have friends who are twins and the book's (fictional) author dedicates every book to his lost love, Beatrice.
    [/quote]

I thought I would be the only one.

[quote author=Ren link=topic=1149.msg200484#msg200484 date=1172380128]

Freaky coincidence&nbsp; :roll:
    [/quote]

I think someone mentioned this in another thread there was about these twins.

Freaky indeed.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Poor mother.........RIP girls.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=1149.msg200583#msg200583 date=1172403407]
    I think someone mentioned this in another thread there was about these twins.

Freaky indeed.
    [/quote]

Yes, there was another thread.

The 'twins' are a figment of someone's imagination.&nbsp; The only thing that comes up on searches are memorial sites.&nbsp; Nothing in archives, even tried Google France.&nbsp;

Only the famous author of A Series of Unfortunate Events.&nbsp;

[quote author=christine k link=topic=1149.msg200728#msg200728 date=1172425550]

The 'twins' are a figment of someone's imagination.&nbsp; The only thing that comes up on searches are memorial sites.&nbsp; Nothing in archives, even tried Google France.&nbsp;

Only the famous author of A Series of Unfortunate Events.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

So is this a bogus post then? Did it not really happen?
    Sometimes you just gotta say "What the Fuck?!?"

[quote author=christine k link=topic=1149.msg200728#msg200728 date=1172425550]

Only the famous author of A Series of Unfortunate Events.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

I remember there being talk of it possibly being a hoax, it was a while ago though.

[quote author=MzzCat link=topic=1149.msg200736#msg200736 date=1172426486]
    So is this a bogus post then? Did it not really happen?
    [/quote]

Here's the first thread:
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=1149.0

And there was a second also:
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=3359.20

Interesting reads.

[quote author=christine k link=topic=1149.msg200758#msg200758 date=1172428520]
    Here's the first thread:
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=1149.0

And there was a second also:
    http://mydeathspace.com/smf/index.php?topic=3359.20

Interesting reads.

[/quote]

This may be a stupid question, but why would anyone want to lie about shit like this? Do they not have anything better to do than make up fake deaths?
    Arent there enough real ones happening? And is it just me or did the girls in those pics on the memorial pages look alot older than 14???

[quote author=MzzCat link=topic=1149.msg200902#msg200902 date=1172441679]
    This may be a stupid question, but why would anyone want to lie about shit like this? Do they not have anything better to do than make up fake deaths?
    Arent there enough real ones happening? And is it just me or did the girls in those pics on the memorial pages look alot older than 14???
    [/quote]

Attention.&nbsp; And enormous sympathy.&nbsp;

Like Munchhausen's Syndrome without a victim.

We have found quite a few deaths on MDS to be fake ones.&nbsp; Most are easy to spot.&nbsp; I have a feeling that these deaths are real though.&nbsp; Not sure why, just a hunch.

Edited - I am a gullible loser!

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg200929#msg200929 date=1172445710]
    We have found quite a few deaths on MDS to be fake ones.&nbsp; Most are easy to spot.&nbsp; I have a feeling that these deaths are real though.&nbsp; Not sure why, just a hunch.
    [/quote]

You are The Queen, Olivia.&nbsp; :2grin:

And I have no problem admitting I am wrong.&nbsp; I just need proof.

I know what you mean - I have no proof that it is real other then a hunch.&nbsp; I started the first thread about these two - I think it is such a tragic case (if it's real!).&nbsp; They do look older than 14 - I hadn't even noticed their age before!&nbsp;

I'll do a little digging and see if I can find anything new.

I'm such a dick.&nbsp; This is the first thread.&nbsp; I hate Monday!

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg201067#msg201067 date=1172456330]
    I'm such a dick.&nbsp; This is the first thread.&nbsp; I hate Monday!
    [/quote]

Its Monday already???? Damn and I forgot to go to sleep. Lol

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=1149.msg201059#msg201059 date=1172455438]
    I know what you mean - I have no proof that it is real other then a hunch.&nbsp; I started the first thread about these two - I think it is such a tragic case (if it's real!).&nbsp; &nbsp;They do look older than 14 - I hadn't even noticed their age before!&nbsp;

I'll do a little digging and see if I can find anything new.

[/quote]

I vaguely remember someone found a memorial site/ discussion group where there was a journalist trying to contact the mother.&nbsp; I have found 4 memorial sites so far with the twins so I'm gonna start reading.&nbsp;

Alright, I've been scouring Frances' memorial page and found this comment:

I'm so annoyed.And I'm so fucking mad it had to be in this way.You're a complete idiot,Frances Baudelaire,because we all love you and miss you.We DIDN'T cry in your funeral but everyday. Seeing your blood and your brain parts was the most heartbreaking thing ever.We'll never forget ya for our entire life and I say proundly that my daughters will be Fran and Bea Rowley. I deeply hate this stupid idea of copying your sister,Beatrice.You' ;re so deeply missed.It's so odd because I miss you more than my own daddy.I can't stand it anymore n'pretend nothing has happn'd.Yesterday I gave up this crazy exchange course because it means nothing for me...I gave up my french,I gave up Lyon,I gave up Saint Germain &amp; I gave up France because it all smells you. I'll be here nevermore because the most amazing friends ever are not here anymore giving France their charm. You broke my heart so terribly. Tarquette also is returning Reunion Island. Today we'll be back home and try to start our lives all again. We decided we only had to meet again in Heaven when we'll be with you again.Life has finished with yours,from now on,we'll try to pretend we're alive until the day we fall sleep. Rest in Peace.

That was written in October 2006 and is incredibly sad.&nbsp; There are a lot of quotes from this girl -- one of their friends from the UK.&nbsp; But what I don't understand is why she saw the blood and brain parts.&nbsp; Yes, there certainly would be a mess from the gunshot, BUT wouldn't that have been cleaned up/hidden away before anyone -- especially a 15-year-old friend from the UK -- could see them?

Anyone else have any insight?&nbsp;

People are adding comments a lot...the girls' birthday was February 15.

I've &quot;myspaced&quot; all of their friends' name from Fran's page, but haven't found anyone yet.&nbsp; I'm going to look at Bea's page now.

Here's the memorial I was looking at http://frances-vaugh-baudelaire.gone...k/my_index.php

Thread Information