Page 1 of 130 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

This is a pretty sad website.  I think they are from France so the english on the page is not the best but it's interesting.

It seems like one of the twins drowned the other in the bath and shot herself....

http://www.virtual-memorials.com/main.php?action=view&mem_id=4323&page_no=1 &PHPSESSID=999dbc53d2078542ede6f16d212ac5b9

Frances was dead,she got her father's gun and ended her life,a hole life,and our lives too.I was too shocked,I wanted to call the ambulance,protect my baby,make her come back and give my life if it was necessary...I was scared,and I'm scared now,what will happen to my life without that girls? So I started to scream Bea's name,but she had gone too,probably before Fran.She drowned at the bathtub,and I couldn't do anything for my baby. They were too scary,too cold,I could not recognize in that blood the girls that had changed our lives...

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

Wow that's something, like it isn't hard enough to lose one child, but both of your daughters. That is really sad.

Re: Frances & Beatrice Vaugh Baudelaire/Baudrillard - one twin killed the other and herself.

geesh, I wonder why it happened.  :|
    Breathe Me

I was reading about the Francis girl, man she looked evil. I think she had a mental illness, I can't see any other reason why she did it.
    Middle girl = killer fran
    People used to think that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, ...only sometimes the crow brings that soul back to set the wrong things right.<br />

God, this is such a sad story.&nbsp; I feel so bad for their parents.&nbsp; I was reading this guestbook and came across this, I can't imagine what this poor woman is going through either.

08-14-2006 5:52 PM -- By: Alex,&nbsp; From: Australia&nbsp; Email: none
    I feel your pain! My daughter who had a mentally illness, killed our other three children mentally, she helped them kill themselfs before killing her self. I do not understand how other parents go on with their lifes, thinking God must have had a purpose, but try not to blame myself. I will meet you in heaven Luce (10), Jack (12), Joan (12) and Sue (16)!!!! Advice; Keep your mind bussy with other things, and by all means do not try to forget them, as I got in advice. Cheer up, you will meet up with them one day, and for now they watches over you, helping you on your way.
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

i am glad i am a only child......

[quote author=curious_kitten link=topic=1149.msg41163#msg41163 date=1157040311]
    [/quote]

ah ha
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

[quote author=curious_kitten link=topic=1149.msg41163#msg41163 date=1157040311]
    [/quote]
    Me too...
    Did you just throw a burrito at me?!

[quote author=suchahero link=topic=1149.msg40916#msg40916 date=1156999461]
    Wow that's something, like it isn't hard enough to lose one child, but both of your daughters. That is really sad.
    [/quote]

Agreed.&nbsp; Wow.&nbsp; I don't know what to say.&nbsp; *Looks over shoulder at brothers*

Hmm.&nbsp; Trust nobody, huh?

well, all of my older brothers have moved out...my youngest brother is in boot camp for being a bad kid..he comes back in november..hopefully i'll still be around here....if not,u guyz know where my myspace is! :-o
    <br /><br />

if you read their memorials on gonetoosoon.co.uk (web addy's below), it says they both committed suicide. on virtual-memorials.com, it says that frances was mentally ill &amp; killed beatrice, then commited suicide. i wonder what really went down. it happened on new year's eve of all days. this story will definitely stick with me. they were beautiful, rip frances &amp; beatrice.

http://frances-vaugh-baudelaire.gonetoosoon.co.uk
    http://beatrice-vaugh-baudelaire.gonetoosoon.co.uk

[quote author=ceesilly link=topic=1149.msg48233#msg48233 date=1158182302]
    if you read their memorials on gonetoosoon.co.uk (web addy's below), it says they both committed suicide. on virual-memorials.com, it says that frances was mentally ill &amp; killed beatrice, then commited suicide. i wonder what really went down. it happened on new year's eve of all days. this story will definitely stick with me. they were beautiful, rip frances &amp; beatrice.

http://frances-vaugh-baudelaire.gonetoosoon.co.uk
    http://beatrice-vaugh-baudelaire.gonetoosoon.co.uk

[/quote]

Oh God, that's SO SAD.&nbsp; &nbsp; 14 yrs old..

These poor parents... losing one child seems hard enough, but 2 - and right together too.&nbsp;

But why does the tribute page say that Beatrice ended her own life by taking sleeping pills and drowning?&nbsp; I thought Fran killed her... ?

[quote author=holly link=topic=1149.msg48324#msg48324 date=1158184858]
    These poor parents... losing one child seems hard enough, but 2 - and right together too.Â*

But why does the tribute page say that Beatrice ended her own life by taking sleeping pills and drowning?Â* I thought Fran killed her... ?
    [/quote]

Very strange.Â* We have seen lots of parents in denial on this site though it could just be that.Â* On their virtual memorial site I think I remember reading about how they found hand marks on the neck of the one in the bath as if she had been pushed?

And also about how they found diaries full of hateful things after she died that they had no idea about -
    I hope that terrible invisible demon in your mind that made you go away from me finally die and leave you alone.I hope you're happy,my favorite laughter.Take care of Bea,ok?

my god what must be going through that mother's head both died at once? rip both of them
    &quot;Why does the rest of the world put up with the hypocrisy, the need to put a happy face on sorrow&quot; Elizabeth<br />Wurtzel &quot;fear is in our minds&quot; Amy Lee<br />

This story gave me the creeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=woot link=topic=1149.msg40927#msg40927 date=1157000467]
    I was reading about the Francis girl, man she looked evil. I think she had a mental illness, I can't see any other reason why she did it.
    Middle girl = killer fran

[/quote]

She just looks...French...to me&nbsp;

Just kidding, j'adore France!

Wow. How sad.

Thats too crazy. To be drowned in a bathtub?? Wonder what caused the sister to do this?
    No Man Is Worth YOur Tears &amp; The One Who Is, Will Never Make You Cry

On the first site the mother says Beatrice had hand marks on her neck, but on the second site she says she took sleeping pills. Wierd. Sad, but wierd.

Maybe it's one of those weird twin things.&nbsp; one killed herself and the other couldn't go on without her and then off'd herself?

[quote author=Special Ed link=topic=1149.msg52991#msg52991 date=1158690418]
    Maybe it's one of those weird twin things.Â* one killed herself and the other couldn't go on without her and then off'd herself?
    [/quote]

Anythings possible

I googled them and this site was the number one to pop up. lol

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=1149.msg53361#msg53361 date=1158719303]
    I googled them and this site was the number one to pop up. lol
    [/quote]
    What did it say?

It was this thread that popped up.

Thread Information