Thread: SPC Hunter Bruner (24) missing from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA since late April 2020

SPC Hunter Bruner (24) missing from Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA since late April 2020

https://komonews.com/news/local/auth...cchord-soldier

Authorities are searching for a missing soldier who failed to report for duty at Joint Base Lewis-McChord earlier this week.

The missing soldier, identified as Spc. Hunter Bruner, 24, is assigned to the 16th Combat Aviation Brigade at JBLM, Army officials said.

Bruner was last seen Wednesday at about 3:45 p.m. His car was later found in a lot near the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Tacoma.

Bruner is described as white male with blue eyes and light brown hair, standing about 6-feet-2-inches tall and weighing 203 pounds. His home of record is Port Orchard.

I feel really bad for his family, but I fear he may have jumped from the bridge. A family member said police notified the family his car, w/his cell phone inside was parked near the bridge, but when they went to get it, it was gone. They don't know if it's been towed or stolen. I'm sure the police or JBLM towed it, at least I hope so.

SPC Bruner is a relatively new soldier, he was in advanced training in late-2017 and JBLM is probably his first duty assignment (lucky guy, his home state). But the military experience isn't for everyone and the Army has been known to eat it's young. I hope he's found safe.

From a friend's FB page:
    If anyone knows Hunter Bruner and has seen him in the past 24-48 hours, please message me or call me ASAP. He’s a soldier that does BJJ* and hasn’t been to work the past couple of days. Everyone from friends, family and his co workers are all searching for him.
    *Brazilian jiu jitsu

SPC Bruner's FB: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100019080639524
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I would love to know what family member told you all of that info...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin360 View Post
    I would love to know what family member told you all of that info...
    Are you related to him?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Are you related to him?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandolin360 View Post
    Yes.
    I am very sorry for your loss

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information