Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Augustus "Jerrell" Harris

deliberate_misuse

Augustus "Jerrell" Harris

What killed him?

News Article:  http://www.kptm.com/news/local/2431531.html

Memorial Myspace:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =129028140

Re: Augustus "Jerrell" Harris

Memorial Obit:

Augustus "Jerrell" Harris     
    AUGUSTUS "JERRELL" HARRIS
    2-24-87 to 3-8-06
    One year ago today, we received some news that changed our lives forever. We were informed that you would no longer be here on Earth with us. That we would not be able to see your face or hear your voice again. Words can not even begin to express the way we felt that day or the sadness we feel now. Even though you are far away, we will always keep you near and dear to our hearts. It gives us comfort to know that your memory will always live on through the ones who love and miss you. Your time here was short, but rest assured in knowing that we will meet up again.
    We love you always and forever!
    Love Mom, IJ, Lakayla, & Your Family

http://www.legacy.com/Omaha/Obituari...sonId=86746094

His other obit, complete with guestbook:

http://www.legacy.com/Omaha/Obituari...sonId=17022362

The people writing in his guestbook are funny :lol:

To my sister Darlene, niece Lakayla, and nephew I.J.
    "Blessed are they that mourn: For they shall be comforted", [Matt 5:4] May God's loving presence comfort you, His perfect peace restore you, and His promise of ENTERNAL LIFE sustain you during this time of great loss. May Jerrell's beautiful smile and memories live on in our hearts. So rest my little nephew "JERRELL" sleep on, sleep on for your soul is Free. Watch over us down here until we all shall reach ETERNITY!

To the Harris Family,
    I want to say 1st off Sorry for your lost. Words can't explain how I felt the day they told me my cousin was gone and was never coming back to us tears poured down my face I know Jerrell's in a place were he's not hurting or wanting for anything but having him around wouldnt hurt as bad as knowing he's never coming back my prayers are with the Harris and Harper family at this time and we love you and KNOW ONE DAY WE WILL ALL SEE JERRELL AGAIN. We have a BIG famly and threw prayer and love we will get threw this.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can sincerly say I know what it is to loose a child. You and I had extensive conversations last summer working together here at CLC about my grandson that passed. God Will bless you and get you through this trying time. Just trust in him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry about the lose of your brother. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I can't believe ur not here no more and even after i read all this entries it still don't seem real to me. I'm tryna smile cause your in a better place but it really hurt.Only me and you understands the relationship we had. I'm not gone say bye but see u later!

Dear Darlene, I'm so sorry for the lost of your son. My heart and love goes out to you. I have known you since you were a child yourself. You know that God is with you and will always be with you. Please lend on him in your time of sorrow. God is always there for you.

Ahhhh they made the t-shirts

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ugh.  my sister does that shit.  it seems she's always got some friend gettin shot or whatever... and she ALWAYS makes a t-shirt.   it drives me nutz.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

EWWWWWWWWWW&nbsp; :2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed: :2eyesbleed:

&quot;Ma nigga itz all ready been a year an itz crazy cuz i still member da dae, i didnt believe it when i heard it happend so fast i wuz jus in da car wit u.. an i felt so bad cuz we was mad at each otha.. so all i could do iz cry an apologize because i didnt get a chance 2.. an i neva got to thank u fa haven mikemike bacc lyke u did fa watchin out fa ma babydaddi lyke u wuz.. so i thank u and i luv an miss u... i hope u lyke da stuff i put on yo grave fa yo birthday... even tho u gone believe me yo memorie live on because its not a dae dat go by dat u not on ma mynd.. we wuz out here doin wrong an we did shyt dat we shouldnt have but i pray u made it in and ill c u when i get there.. i luv &quot;

What the hell even is this?!?!?!

and what, pray tell, is GAY BAY?&nbsp; :lol:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

That memorial graphic has got to the worst yet. Although the &quot;Thunking of you&quot; one is close....

I have absolutely nothing to base it on, but some of the comments made me think gang related and/or shot.

RIP Jerrell.

[quote author=Wildgem link=topic=8068.msg410529#msg410529 date=1181750005]
    I have absolutely nothing to base it on, but some of the comments made me think gang related and/or shot.

RIP Jerrell.
    [/quote]

Nope -- he was feeling ill in police custody and died shortly after.&nbsp; I'm guessing drugs?

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8068.msg410500#msg410500 date=1181746295]
    The people writing in his guestbook are funny :lol:

Dear Darlene, I'm so sorry for the lost of your son. My heart and love goes out to you. I have known you since you were a child yourself. You know that God is with you and will always be with you. Please lend on him in your time of sorrow. God is always there for you.
    [/quote]

I wish someone would lend on me.&nbsp; I'm broke and need the money.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; :lol:
    I don&#039;t enter into mental warfare with morons.&nbsp; It&#039;s immoral and unethical.&nbsp; They have no ammunition.&nbsp; AIDA convention regulations, article VII, Paragraph XII&nbsp;&nbsp;

[quote author=blunt.force.trauma link=topic=8068.msg410576#msg410576 date=1181753978]
    I wish someone would lend on me.&nbsp; I'm broke and need the money.&nbsp; &nbsp;:lol:&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

You can lend on me BFT.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/maven_02/smilies/bong.gif[/img]
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

deliberate_misuse

The article I included in my first post said that he felt ill while in police custody but refused medical treatment and then died shortly thereafter.&nbsp; I couldn't find anything on what the autopsy found.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=8068.msg410796#msg410796 date=1181762151]
    The article I included in my first post said that he felt ill while in police custody but refused medical treatment and then died shortly thereafter.&nbsp; I couldn't find anything on what the autopsy found.
    [/quote]
    He probably &quot;got rid of&quot; a bunch of drugs by swallowing them when the police first approached him.&nbsp; Cocaine or meth, probably...&nbsp;

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=8068.msg410832#msg410832 date=1181763190]
    He probably &quot;got rid of&quot; a bunch of drugs by swallowing them when the police first approached him.&nbsp; Cocaine or meth, probably...&nbsp;
    [/quote]

i was just about to say that.

but i didn't want people to think i was racist. :roll:

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8068.msg410838#msg410838 date=1181763278]

[/quote]
    I didn't even think of that.&nbsp; I was just guessing- based on his behavior.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8068.msg410838#msg410838 date=1181763278]

[/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; I'm not even going to talk about this again.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=8068.msg410849#msg410849 date=1181763558]
    I didn't even think of that.&nbsp; I was just guessing- based on his behavior.
    [/quote]

of course you didn't... that's cause it's not racist.&nbsp; but some people around here are quick to jump to conclusions.&nbsp; :P

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8068.msg410857#msg410857 date=1181763691]
    :lol:&nbsp; I'm not even going to talk about this again.
    [/quote]

heh. ;)&nbsp; i had to.&nbsp;

will you pleeeeeeeease be my friend Jesserz?&nbsp; PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?&nbsp; :lol:

The family has pictures taken of him in the casket and family members standing next to him in the casket. I might be the only one who thinks it but that's just weird.&nbsp; :-o
    Love isn&#39;t what makes the world go round. It&#39;s what makes the ride worthwhile. [4-01-07]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8068.msg410864#msg410864 date=1181763893]
    of course you didn't... that's cause it's not racist.&nbsp; but some people around here are quick to jump to conclusions.&nbsp; :P

heh. ;)&nbsp; i had to.&nbsp;

will you pleeeeeeeease be my friend Jesserz?&nbsp; PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE?&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; I was like, wtf when I read that thread!&nbsp; Totally blindsided me.&nbsp;

And no, I won't be your friend.&nbsp; I'm only friends with rascists.&nbsp; Better luck next time!

PS, I totally used to think your name was from Kelly Clarkson :lol: Saaaaaaaaaaaaad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah. I know people do it all the time, but I just think it's a touch off. I want to remember the person when they were alive and to remember who they were to me. Not them in a coffin, alone, dead, and just not them anymore.

[quote author=Wildgem link=topic=8068.msg410877#msg410877 date=1181764452]
    Yeah. I know people do it all the time, but I just think it's a touch off. I want to remember the person when they were alive and to remember who they were to me. Not them in a coffin, alone, dead, and just not them anymore.
    [/quote]

I read once that it was easier to accept a person as dead if you saw pictures of them while they were dead.&nbsp; That's why they used to take formal pictures of the deceased back in the old days.&nbsp; Like, to help the survivors come to terms with it.

However, I don't think it would help me much.&nbsp; :|

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8068.msg410864#msg410864 date=1181763893]

[/quote]
    Ohhhh. &nbsp;I get it. &nbsp;Hehe.
    [quote author=imaxloserxsoxlovex link=topic=8068.msg410871#msg410871 date=1181764334]
    The family was pictures taken of him in the casket and family members standing next to him in the casket. I might be the only one who thinks it but that's just weird.&nbsp; :-o
    [/quote]
    I hope you're not the only person that thinks that's weird. &nbsp;It's fuckin' weird.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8068.msg410876#msg410876 date=1181764436]
    :lol:&nbsp; I was like, wtf when I read that thread!&nbsp; Totally blindsided me.&nbsp;

And no, I won't be your friend.&nbsp; I'm only friends with rascists.&nbsp; Better luck next time!

PS, I totally used to think your name was from Kelly Clarkson :lol: Saaaaaaaaaaaaad. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [/quote]

ok... i'm really a racist.&nbsp; but shhhh, don't tell.

why does everyone think that my username is from a damn kelly clarkson song?&nbsp; ahhhhhhhh! &nbsp; noooooooooo!

Thread Information