Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stephanie Mayorga (27) and Paige Escalera (25) were found deceased in a car wreck several weeks after they went missing

Stephanie Mayorga (27) and Paige Escalera (25) were found deceased in a car wreck several weeks after they went missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-17-2022 at 01:06 PM.

Oh no! Did they crash and died from the impact? Or were they murdered? SO many questions...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Oh no! Did they crash and died from the impact? Or were they murdered? SO many questions...
    Or did they go somewhere and have a suicide pact?

It's weird their car was found deep in the woods. That doesn't sound like a suicide or an accident.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Dying to know the cause of death...

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I wonder if the driver deliberately did it. Arguing in the car, anger....
    Or they both could have planned it

A caller said they saw a car in their rear view mirror heading west on Independence Boulevard at a high-rate of speed, possibly hitting a wall, then going into the woods.

First responders met with the caller and searched the area with flashlights, however, they were unable to find any sign of a collision or anyone with injuries.
    Okay, trying to figure out how they missed this accident. Here is the satellite view of the wreck site. The curved white wall is visible on the upper left quadrant of the photo, there is a wooded area behind the wall, but it's quite a distance from the wall.

The wall. I'm sure the car hit the curb and went airborne. It must have gone over the wall, because there is no way there wouldn't be some sort of damage to the brick wall and shrubs, etc. even with a Dodge Dart.

Behind the wall. The car traveled quite a distance to land in those trees/shrubs with no signs of entry.

Also, why the heck are my images so yuge?
    Last edited by KimTisha; 05-07-2020 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Because I don't know my left from my right.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thanks for the pics, Kim! I am also still confused how this happened, a video reenactment would rock.

I just don't understand how a Dodge Dart can hit that curb at a high rate of speed and leave "no signs of a collision." The article said it was 12:30 in the morning. I think it was a half-hearted response by the police.

Thought: No signs of collision means no skid marks, yaw marks, vehicle debris, etc. = no brakes applied when heading straight for a brick wall. That supports a suicide theory.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Thanks for the pics, Kim! I am also still confused how this happened, a video reenactment would rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I just don't understand how a Dodge Dart can hit that curb at a high rate of speed and leave "no signs of a collision." The article said it was 12:30 in the morning. I think it was a half-hearted response by the police.

Thought: No signs of collision means no skid marks, yaw marks, vehicle debris, etc. = no brakes applied when heading straight for a brick wall. That supports a suicide theory.
    Agreed Nic. We need CSI KT to do a re-enanctment video for us.

I am like 98% convinced it was suicide at this point based on all that I have read and seen.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Agreed Nic. We need CSI KT to do a re-enanctment video for us.

I am like 98% convinced it was suicide at this point based on all that I have read and seen.
    Suicide for both? Or murder-suicide?
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 05-07-2020 at 10:14 AM.

Suicide for both? Or murder-suicide?

I am thinking for both, but I am less sure about that than the idea that it was suicide by at least one of them. What do you think?

And I accidentally hit edit on your post instead of reply. oops.

I am thinking for both, but I am less sure about that than the idea that it was suicide by at least one of them. What do you think?

And I accidentally hit edit on your post instead of reply. oops.
    Bad admin!

And I am honestly not sure of what happened....possibly they were having an argument and whoever was driving got into an accident. I also noticed one fo the girls holding a beer bottle when they were leaving the house, maybe the driver was drunk and lost control.

I think I am leaning more toward this wasn't intentional.

Bad admin!

And I am honestly not sure of what happened....possibly they were having an argument and whoever was driving got into an accident. I also noticed one fo the girls holding a beer bottle when they were leaving the house, maybe the driver was drunk and lost control.

I think I am leaning more toward this wasn't intentional.
    That makes sense too. I am wondering if they will be able to get any more answers based on the condition the bodies were in? I hope the car can provide some answers. I assume it has an onboard computer like most newer cars do.

And you gave me a promotion. I'm just a bad Mod, not a bad Admin.

That makes sense too. I am wondering if they will be able to get any more answers based on the condition the bodies were in? I hope the car can provide some answers. I assume it has an onboard computer like most newer cars do.

And you gave me a promotion. I'm just a bad Mod, not a bad Admin.
    Hey with me, you make a mistake you get promoted.

Hey with me, you make a mistake you get promoted.
    Can I come work with you?!

Can I come work with you?!
    Never been a manager. Not sure why...

Many questions....
    Where were they between 9 pm and 10:49 pm?
    Why order delivery if you're out driving? Why not pick it up?
    Why order food if you're not planning on returning?
    If it was suicide, why sell your things? Typically, they're given away, not sold.
    Did Paige's friends not approve of Stephanie? Is that why she blocked them?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
    Many questions....
    Where were they between 9 pm and 10:49 pm?
    Why order delivery if you're out driving? Why not pick it up?
    Why order food if you're not planning on returning?
    If it was suicide, why sell your things? Typically, they're given away, not sold.
    Did Paige's friends not approve of Stephanie? Is that why she blocked them?
    My thought is that they had money issues because of the pandemic. I know a lot of people out of work right now trying to sell their stuff. The money stress etc could be a contributing factor in a suicide
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Now that I know that they ordered food, I'm thinking it was an accident (even if the driver was drinking)

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So Paige had the beer when they left the apartment (& left her phone at home) and Stephanie was driving. Since they ordered food I'm guessing they went on a beer run and something happened in the car... either drinking, an argument or both.

The fact that there were no skid marks or signs of breaking makes me think they were driving crazy out of anger.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Didn't mean from you, meant if the police could do one, that would be awesome

Didn't mean from you, meant if the police could do one, that would be awesome
    What, you think I can't do video reenactments?! My feelings = HURT.

What, you think I can't do video reenactments?! My feelings = HURT.
    LMAO. Sounds like someone is all talk and no walk

Thread Information