Thread: JayWheelz Dead: ?Roast Me? Comedian Dies at 29

JayWheelz Dead: ?Roast Me? Comedian Dies at 29

https://www.facebook.com/jaywheelzz/

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/04/jaywheelz-dead/

JayWheelz aka Joshua Smith has died at the age of 29, his friends have confirmed. There is no indication that JayWheelz's death was related to the coronavirus pandemic.

JayWheelz's friend, Patrick Cloud, broke the sad news of the comedian's death on the night of April 18. Cloud tweeted, 'Got the most unreal news and im at a loss for words. JayWheelz passed away and it sucks. I was so excited to have you on Roast Me Season 5. Rest easy big man����. Prayers and condolences to your family #RIPWheelz #RoastMeFam.'

JayWheelz was best known for his appearances on the YouTube comedy series, Roast Me. In 2019, JayWheelz auditioned for a spot on MTV's Wild 'N Out. He began his comedy career in August 2018. On his Instagram page, JayWheelz describes himself as a 'Skit Man/Comedian.' JayWheelz adds, 'Love to make people laugh.' JayWheelz describes himself as a fan of both the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Lakers. On his various social media pages, JayWheelz regularly commentated on the Lakers and Patriots' progress.

JayWheelz Underwent a Kidney Transplant in March 2020

According to his Facebook page, JayWheelz was a native of Washington D.C. and was living in Springfield, Virginia, at the time of his death. On March 30, JayWheelz posted on his Facebook to say that he and his mother were going for a kidney transplant with his mother donating a kidney to her son. The following day, JayWheelz paid tribute to his mother writing:

Thank God this surgery went well. Knew it would God always comes through and never puts you through a battle you can't overcome. Crying as I write this mom @otm_therealethiopianqueen there are no words I can say to tell you how grateful I am for you.

You've saved my life countless times you mean the world to me dukes. I promise you since you gave me this second chance/ even playing field in comedy. Ima fight to make it and give you the world.

Love you more than life itself. You always been the MVP. To hell with a Marvel or DC Character you're my favorite super hero.

JayWheelz Said That He Viewed His Health Struggles as a 'Big Boxing Match'

In January 2020, JayWheelz described his life's struggles saying, 'I kinda look at life sometimes as a big boxing match. I've been knocked down so much in life and that can be with so many things being in hospitals etc. I always get back up and keep fighting though! Keep fighting y'all.' Earlier in January 2020, JayWheelz said that he spent most of 2019 on dialysis for kidney problems.

In July 2019, JayWheelz wrote on his Facebook page, 'Wheelchair, dialysis, none of this s*** will defeat me slim. Ima continue to chase the dream and inspire y'all to chase yours.' JayWheelz said in a similar post from around that time that his goal was to 'get people hip to the funniest dude on wheels.'

VIDEO - https://youtu.be/0EZcLzHkkng
    Last edited by up2trouble; 04-19-2020 at 07:15 AM.

Thread Information