Thread: Mike Lambert (55) & Jasmine Moon (28) were allegedly murdered by Ashley Webber (33)

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar

Mike Lambert (55) & Jasmine Moon (28) were allegedly murdered by Ashley Webber (33)

https://www.kezi.com/content/news/Ba...569613521.html

A woman suspected of killing two people near Bandon on Saturday was arraigned in court on Monday.

Bail was set at $2 million for Ashley Webber, 33.

Autopsies of the two victims will be conducted, and the cause of death will be released, Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier said.

Authorities said victim Mike Lambert called dispatchers from a neighbor's home reporting that he had been shot and stabbed in his house on the 88000 block of Weis Estates that morning.

When first responders arrived, Lambert was taken to Bay Area Hospital, where he had emergency surgery and later died.

Police responded to Lambert's home where they found the body of 28-year-old Jasmine Moon.

Police arrested Webber, who is believed to have been staying at the residence, on two counts of murder in the first degree.
    https://www.facebook.com/jasmine.moon.5011
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2020..._shot_to_death
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 09-25-2020 at 06:35 PM.

https://theworldlink.com/community/b...59554b9f4.html

The autopsies of the bodies of Jasmine Moon and Michael Lambert were completed Wednesday afternoon, according to a press release from Coos County District Attorney R. Paul Frasier.

Moon and Lambert died following a shooting and stabbing that occurred early Saturday morning at a residence just north of Bandon.

Lambert, 55, suffered a gun shot wound to the neck, which was not a fatal wound, Frasier wrote. However he suffered multiple stab wounds to the back and neck. Several of the stab wounds to the back pierced his left lung, causing massive internal bleeding, leading to his death.

Moon, 28, suffered multiple gun shot wounds to her torso, resulting in fatal injuries to her lungs and heart.

On Saturday at approximately 6:36 a.m. a 911 call was received by the Coos County 911 Center in Coquille, where police learned that a male adult was reporting that he had been shot and stabbed.

The individual who reported that he had been attacked was identified as Michael Ray Lambert, who had reportedly gone to a neighbor's house to report his injuries, saying he had been attacked in his residence located at 88577 Weiss Estates, an unincorporated area of the the county just north of the city of Bandon.

Lambert was transported to Bay Area Hospital where he underwent emergency surgery but later that day died of his injuries.

Police discovered the body of Jasmine Mae Moon at Lambert's residence, who had died by means of homicidal violence.

Later in the afternoon, police arrested Ashley Margaret Webber, 33, who had been staying at the Weiss Estates residence where the incident occurred. Webber was arraigned in Coos County Circuit Court on two counts of first-degree murder on Monday afternoon. Security was set by the court in the amount of $2 million, according to Frasier.

The Coos County Grand Jury met Friday to consider the case. After hearing testimony from several witnesses, the Grand Jury returned an indictment formally charging Webber with two counts of first-degree murder.

I would like to know what the motive was here on this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Me too. Also, she has crazy eyes.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnLanders View Post
    Same. Was it some kind of love triangle? Or is she just a garden variety psycho?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Me too. Also, she has crazy eyes.
    The crazy does look strong in this one. I thought drugs as well?

I am wondering if she was staying with them and they told her she had to leave, or something like that.

Thread Information