Thread: Celeb Designer Faces Even More Rape Charges

Celeb Designer Faces Even More Rape Charges

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/12/celeb-...-rape-charges/

Celeb fashion designer Anand Jon will be charged with 13 more counts of sexual misconduct today in Los Angeles County Superior Court, including three new counts of rape -- raising the total number of charges against him to 46.

TMZ has learned that six new accusers have joined the case, bringing the total number of potential victims to 18 -- all ranging between the ages of 14 and 27. Among the horrific new charges, Jon, 30, is accused of sexual penetration by a foreign object, assault with intent to commit a felony, forcible rape and forcible oral copulation.

Jon, who was featured on MTV and often hung out with stars like Paula Abdul, Paris Hilton and Michelle Rodriguez, arrived to court this morning wearing a black suit and yellow tie, his hair trimmed and combed to the side. Witnesses inside the courtroom say he "has his game face on." Jon is currently out on $1.365 million bail, but we're told that prosecutors will request that bail be raised to $2.3 million.

Jon was originally arrested and jailed in March, after three potential victims came forward to police. Since then, the accusations and number of victims have rapidly grown.

Anand's attorney, Ronald Richards, has intimated in the past that Jon is being accused by disgruntled former models.

What a sick, sick bastard.  46 charges!

Re: Celeb Designer Faces Even More Rape Charges

he's totally creepy looking.  what a perv.
    ((on far right))
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

He looks pretty damn &quot;creey&quot; in this picture too.&nbsp;

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8046.msg408948#msg408948 date=1181671905]

[/quote]

:P

he kinda resembles Howie from BSB. :lol:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Hmmm.

I'm really, really suprised that so many counts were filed against him.&nbsp; Generally, prosectuters prefer to go after one or two strong cases, to avoid it looking like other people are stepping forward because they have grudges or are crazy.

A situation like this happened between friends last summer...this one guy who was ALWAYS a sleaze bag raped his roommate when he was high on coke.&nbsp; She had a valid complaint against him, but then another girl we know also claimed he raped her, even though at the time she slept with him she was calling him every day afterwards and thought they were going to date.&nbsp; Then two other girls who are INSANE, like I don't believe them for a second because one is always 'i got an abortion! I'm slitting my wrists!' and the other was his nutty ex girlfriend who broke up with him for the girl he was cheating on her with....they both claimed rape.

Since they're obviously bonkers and totally unreliable, the DA looked at it and said there wasn't a case anymore, and the one girl who was raped got, well, screwed again.

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8046.msg408948#msg408948 date=1181671905]

[/quote]

He looks pretty stoned too, and like a douche to boot.&nbsp;
    Calling, calling, for the place of knowing<br />There&#039;s more than what can be linked<br />Calling, calling now, never will I look away<br />For what life has left for me

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8046.msg409098#msg409098 date=1181676241]

[/quote]

holy shit he does!!
    <br /><br /><br />&quot;We&#39;re all fucked. It helps to remember that.&quot;<br />- George Carlin

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=8046.msg409156#msg409156 date=1181677649]
    Hmmm.

I'm really, really suprised that so many counts were filed against him.&nbsp; Generally, prosectuters prefer to go after one or two strong cases, to avoid it looking like other people are stepping forward because they have grudges or are crazy.

A situation like this happened between friends last summer...this one guy who was ALWAYS a sleaze bag raped his roommate when he was high on coke.&nbsp; She had a valid complaint against him, but then another girl we know also claimed he raped her, even though at the time she slept with him she was calling him every day afterwards and thought they were going to date.&nbsp; Then two other girls who are INSANE, like I don't believe them for a second because one is always 'i got an abortion! I'm slitting my wrists!' and the other was his nutty ex girlfriend who broke up with him for the girl he was cheating on her with....they both claimed rape.
    Since they're obviously bonkers and totally unreliable, the DA looked at it and said there wasn't a case anymore, and the one girl who was raped got, well, screwed again.
    [/quote]It's bad that I laughed at that.....isn't it. :oops:

And I still don't understand how someone could commit a rape high on coke?
    Well, unless the penetration was with a foreign object like Anand Jon over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=8046.msg418203#msg418203 date=1182142582]
    It's bad that I laughed at that.....isn't it. :oops:

And I still don't understand how someone could commit a rape high on coke?
    Well, unless the penetration was with a foreign object like Anand Jon over here.
    [/quote]

He was high on coke AND a psychotic asshole...and from my experience, guys can screw when high on coke, they just can't, uh, get their release.

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8046.msg409098#msg409098 date=1181676241]

[/quote]

Haha true story. How creepy.

Thread Information