Thread: James King from "My 600-lb Life", age 49, died (unspecified cause)

James King from "My 600-lb Life", age 49, died (unspecified cause)

Cause of death not given but died in a Nashville hospital. He had 6 kids and 19 grand-children and he was 49 years old.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...011615878.html

James King, whose story was told in a 2017 episode of the TLC docuseries My 600-lb. Life, has died. He was 49. King died April 3 at Saint Thomas Midtown in Nashville. No cause of death was revealed, but King had numerous health issues.

King was profiled in a Season 5 episode of My 600-lb. Life, that aired in March 2017. With King weighing in at nearly 800 pounds, the episode focused on his attempts to get down to 600 so he could have potentially life-saving gastric bypass surgery. He made some return visits to the show, ultimately topping 840 pounds in 2018.

6Comments

Facebook
    Twitter
    Print
    Email
    Show more sharing options

James King, whose story was told in a 2017 episode of the TLC docuseries My 600-lb. Life, has died. He was 49. King died April 3 at Saint Thomas Midtown in Nashville. No cause of death was revealed, but King had numerous health issues.

King was profiled in a Season 5 episode of My 600-lb. Life, that aired in March 2017. With King weighing in at nearly 800 pounds, the episode focused on his attempts to get down to 600 so he could have potentially life-saving gastric bypass surgery. He made some return visits to the show, ultimately topping 840 pounds in 2018.

Watch a clip about his story above.

TLC posted a tribute to King on Twitter today: ?TLC was deeply saddened by the loss of James King, who shared his weight-loss journey on My 600lb Life. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time.?

6Comments

Facebook
    Twitter
    Print
    Email
    Show more sharing options

Watch a clip about his story above.

TLC posted a tribute to King on Twitter today: ?TLC was deeply saddened by the loss of James King, who shared his weight-loss journey on My 600lb Life. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family at this difficult time.?

King was born on June 2, 1970, in Paducah, KY. He and his brother were raised by their father; King said on the show, ?I only saw my mother three times during my childhood, and she was drunk every time, so my dad took care of us.? He later reconnected with his mother, ?and I felt that something that had been missing from my life wasn?t missing as much anymore.?

But his mother died a few months later. While he was attending her funeral, he said, ?We got a phone call that our family home had burned down, and I lost just about everything I had in a single day.? He depression became so bad, he said, that he couldn?t even go to school: ?It seems like all I wanted to do was eat.?

King is survived by his wife, Lisa; father, Donald; a brother, Donald; two step-sisters and two step-brothers; four daughters and two sons; and 19 grandchildren.

Funeral arrangements are being kept private, according to Milner & Orr Funeral Home.

i was wondering if this was "ow my leg" guy and it is:

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I thought this dude died awhile back. All I remember from his episode are those fucking sores on his legs, holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2...eath-revealed/

As tragically reported last week, James King is dead at the age of 49.

A fan favorite on Season 5 of My 600-lb Life, King passed away after suffering for years from many health issues.

James King Snapshot
    Despite these known issues, and despite King making an appearance on this same show in 2018 at 840 pounds, many observers have been wondering whether he died from the novel Coronavirus.

King's family has now cleared up this rumor, however.

According to TMZ, which spoke to King's loved ones, the former reality star grew very sick in early February because his liver and kidneys were shutting down.

This was a result of his ballooning and dangerously unhealthy weight.

This guy was a total piece of shit. Worst person on the show right behind Steven Assanti.

Thread Information