Thread: Father refuses to let son back in house after taking spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak

Father refuses to let son back in house after taking spring break trip amid coronavirus outbreak

https://fox2now.com/news/father-refu...irus-outbreak/

NANUET, N.Y. (WJW) — A New York man refused to let his 21-year-old son back into his home after the college student went on a spring break trip to Texas.

According to the New York Post, 51-year-old Peter Levine tried to get his son, Matt, to end his vacation early.

Matt and his friends from Springfield College visited South Padre Island, a popular destination for spring breakers. The group spent many days congregating outdoors and listening to live music.

Peter says he spoke with Matt every day, urging him to come home.

“I was aggravated. The news here was getting worse and worse,” said Peter, referring to the coronavirus outbreak.

When Matt and his friends were ready to return from their trip, Peter told them there was “no chance” he would pick them up from the airport.

When they arrived at Peter’s home via car service, he stopped them from entering the house.

“They got out of the car near our driveway and I said, ‘Stay right there! Do not go any further!’” Peter told the newspaper.

Peter told the college students that they were no longer able to stay with the family as originally planned because he couldn’t risk Matt’s grandparents getting exposed to COVID-19 or any other potential germs the group may have encountered.

“I love my son, but they were not sleeping here,” Peter added, “I said, ‘If any of you have to pee, we have some bushes.’ Two of them took me up on it.”

Matt and his friends were forced to drive two hours to their on-campus apartments.

Peter did, however, fill Matt’s car with bags of groceries and gave him $300 in cash before sending them on their way.

“Their lease ends in June and none of the parents want them home. It’s too risky,” Peter said.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 04-01-2020 at 07:41 AM.

Good for you Peter! Matt is a grown ass man he can figure it out on his own.

I wouldnt have given Matt $300 or food. Fuck that.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'd have done the same thing.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I'd have done the same thing.
    You did the same thing? Went on vacation then back home and asked your parents for money and food?

Thread Information