Thread: 25-Year-Old Pharmacy Technician (@@@) Dies From Coronavirus In Riverside County, No Underlying Health Conditions Reported

25-Year-Old Pharmacy Technician (@@@) Dies From Coronavirus In Riverside County, No Underlying Health Conditions Reported

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...nty-la-quinta/

LA QUINTA (CBSLA) ? Riverside County health officials reported the death of a 25-year-old pharmacy technician from COVID-19 Friday and warned the community that the illness is not just deadly for elderly people.

The body of the pharmacy technician was found on March 25 in a La Quinta residence, according to Riverside County public health officer Dr. Cameron Kaiser. The technician had no underlying health issues.

?This is a deeply saddening reminder that COVID-19 kills the young and healthy too,? said Kaiser. ?Stay safe. Keep travel and errands to essentials, and observe social distance no matter how young or well you are. Our condolences and thoughts are with everyone this pandemic has touched.?

Health officials said the individual was exposed to COVID-19 outside Riverside County and was in self-quarantine in La Quinta when he died.

The current eight deaths in Riverside County had been residents older than 70 and most had underlying health conditions.

?My deepest condolences go out to the family of the young adult who passed,? said Chairman V. Manuel Perez, Fourth District Supervisor. ?The virus does not discriminate and age doesn?t matter. This tragedy demonstrates the need to stay in place. It?s safer at home.?

The identity of the technician was not disclosed but it was said the person was a San Diego County resident.

Currently, there are more than 150 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Riverside County.

It's devastating to hear about the loss of such a young life to COVID-19. Unfortunately, this has been happening all around the world and is a reminder that the virus does not discriminate based on age or health. I also heard of some horrible side effects like ED after fighting Corona.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielletsnyder View Post
    It's devastating to hear about the loss of such a young life to COVID-19. Unfortunately, this has been happening all around the world and is a reminder that the virus does not discriminate based on age or health. I also heard of some horrible side effects like ED after fighting Corona.
    Yes, erectile dysfunction is real after Corona.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Yes, erectile dysfunction is real after Corona.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information