Thread: Joe Diffie, 61, country music artist, dead from COVID-19

Joe Diffie, 61, country music artist, dead from COVID-19

Grew up listening to Joe Diffie. He had 20+ top 10 country hits. Dead at age 61 due to COVID 19 complications.

https://fox17.com/news/local/joe-dif...ns-of-covid-19

Country music legend Joe Diffie has died at the age of 61 from complications of coronavirus (COVID-19).

Adkins Publicity announced Diffie's passing in a press release on Sunday. His family respects privacy at this time.

The CMA and GRAMMY-winner announced his diagnosis on Friday.

"I am under the care of medical professionals and currently receiving treatment," Diffie said while announcing his diagnosis. "My family and I are asking for privacy at this time. We want to remind the public and all my fans to be vigilant, cautious and careful during this pandemic."

Diffie, best known in the 90s, enjoyed a career that included 13 albums and more than 20 Top 10 hits.

A few of his chart topping songs include: "Home," "Ships That Don't Come In," "If The Devil Danced," "John Deere Green," and "Honky Tonk Attitude."

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

This makes me sad. I?m not a country fan but I have some good memories with old friends tied to some of his songs

Thread Information