Thread: Jaxson Brown (5) found dead after his mother took him hiking in the forest and she told authorities they got lost

Jaxson Brown (5) found dead after his mother took him hiking in the forest and she told authorities they got lost

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 06:19 PM.

Junior Member InsecureAttachment's Avatar
    It blows my mind that mom just decided to leave her 5 year-old child alone all because he was 'tired' and 'didn't want to go farther'.
    I'm not a parent, so I'm sure I don't really get it...but can't you just pick the kid up and tell them they don't have a choice? Vivid memories of my mom dragging my whining ass through various stores and parks.

I hope the little boy is found safe promptly.

Quote Originally Posted by InsecureAttachment View Post
    It blows my mind that mom just decided to leave her 5 year-old child alone all because he was 'tired' and 'didn't want to go farther'.
    I'm not a parent, so I'm sure I don't really get it...but can't you just pick the kid up and tell them they don't have a choice? Vivid memories of my mom dragging my whining ass through various stores and parks.

I hope the little boy is found safe promptly.
    I am a parent and you don't leave your young kid alone, in the woods, by themselves. My hinky meter is going off. Somethings not right.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Junior Member InsecureAttachment's Avatar
    This was definitely my first thought. Agh, yikes.

Don't people know to stay out of the forest?

Searchers find remains of missing Ketchikan 5-year-old

UPDATE:

An online dispatch from troopers Saturday evening stated ground searchers fround Brown dead around 2:45 p.m. His next of kin have been notified.
    Her story reeks of BS.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, not buying her story at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Missing 5-year-old boy found dead in Alaska after mom left him on hike to get help

https://nypost.com/2020/03/30/missin...e-to-get-help/

The body of a 5-year-old boy was found in Alaskan woodland three days after his mother left him to get help after they got lost on a hike, according to authorities.

Jaxson Brown and his mom Jennifer Treat, 36, got lost last Wednesday in Lunch Creek Trail close to their home in Ketchikan after they “became disoriented and lost the trail,” Alaska State Troopers said.

When the youngster grew too tired to continue looking for aid, the mom “left Jaxson to seek help on her own,” the release says.

“In her rush to find help, Treat reportedly tripped on a root and significantly injured her leg. Treat was found the following day and search and rescue efforts immediately began for Jaxson,” the troopers said.

After helicopters aided searchers on the ground, the youngster’s body was finally found Saturday afternoon, the troopers said. The cause of death has yet to be released.

Five-Year-Old Boy Dies on Hiking Trail After Lost Mom Leaves Him Alone to Find Help

https://toofab.com/2020/04/01/five-y...-to-find-help/

According to Trooper Sgt. Grant Miller, while the boy had been on the trail before, "we are not certain how far up the trail he's been. He has never been by himself.”

It wasn't until 2:45 p.m. on Saturday that Jaxson's body was found, around 1,000ft from the trail, and further up from where his mother was rescued.

An autopsy will determine the cause of death; the weather -- with rain, mist and fog, and overnight temperatures plummeting to mid 30s during the time he was missing -- may have been a factor.

The death is not being treated as suspicious.
    Last edited by up2trouble; 04-01-2020 at 07:09 PM.

Thread Information