Thread: Evelyn Vadie Sides (4) missing from Loachapoka, AL since 3/25/2020

Evelyn Vadie Sides (4) missing from Loachapoka, AL since 3/25/2020

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alabama-g...earch-underway

A search continued Thursday for Evelyn Vadie Sides, a 4-year-old Alabama girl who ?essentially disappeared? while walking her dog a day earlier, according to a report.

Foul play was not yet suspected in the case, Lee County Sheriff?s Office spokesman Andrew Peacock told AL.com. But authorities deployed helicopters and drones Thursday in a bid to locate the missing child.

Help from volunteers has not yet been requested in the effort, he told AL.com.

Evelyn was last seen walking along Lee County Road 66 in Loachapoka around 2:30 p.m. The town is about a half-mile west of Auburn.

The red-haired girl was wearing a short-sleeve floral dress, FOX 10 of Mobile reported.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency issued a missing child alert in connection with the case, FOX 10 reported.

Anyone with information may call the Lee County Sheriff?s Office at 334-737-7131.
    https://www.al.com/news/montgomery/2...g-her-dog.html

Did the dog come back? Who lets a 4 year old walk a dog alone?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Did the dog come back? Who lets a 4 year old walk a dog alone?
    My thoughts exactly.

https://www.wsfa.com/2020/03/27/volu...unty-year-old/

A 4-year-old girl who had been missing for two days was found safe Friday afternoon, Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones confirmed.

Jones said Evelyn Vadie Sides and her dog had been located and were with Evelyn’s mother.

No other details were immediately available.

I read on FB the dog stayed with her, and killed 2 snakes to protect her.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I read on FB the dog stayed with her, and killed 2 snakes to protect her.
    This is why dogs > cats. The cat could have also killed the snakes, but no way would they have stayed around to protect a human.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    This is why dogs > cats. The cat could have also killed the snakes, but no way would they have stayed around to protect a human.
    i love cats but they suck at killing things sometimes. i had a snake in my basement once, and my cat just batted at it and bobbed her head back and forth.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    i love cats but they suck at killing things sometimes. i had a snake in my basement once, and my cat just batted at it and bobbed her head back and forth.
    Seriously. The other day one of my cats found a click beetle in the house. Instead of eating it, as the feline stereotype implies the case would be, he repeatedly put it in his mouth until it clicked and sprang out again. This kept him entertained for over an hour.

And he is my "smart" cat.

A few more details....

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...-days-69848391

Searchers on Friday found a 4-year-old girl who had been missing for two days in a wooded area in east Alabama.

The girl was in good condition with a dog at her side when rescuers approached, authorities said.

Lee County Sheriff Jay Jones said searchers found Vadie Sides after two days of searching in some woods in that eastern Alabama county.

Authorities said the child had disappeared from her babysitter's sight Wednesday afternoon while they were walking in a backyard with a hound dog.

Jones said the girl is in good condition despite her ordeal. The hound dog was at her side when she was found.

“We are beyond happy," Jones wrote in a text message about the discovery of the girl.

Multiple agencies and hundreds of volunteers had searched remote woods with a creek running through it.

A member of the search team that found the girl told media outlet WRBL-TV that they were searching the woods when they heard a dog bark, and then the girl “popped her head up” and they saw her bright red hair.

He said the girl drank some Gatorade offered to her and was talking “like it was no big deal” what she had been through. The station reported that the dog initially ran away when rescuers approach, but later came home on its own.

Welp that babysitter is fired.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information