Thread: Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Truth: The Rape of Two Coreys

Is anyone going to watch this? I bought a ticket and will be watching with my Husband tonight. I haven't always agreed with the way Corey has acted or carried himself. I've actually met him and he's.... Unique. But I feel like a lot of that probably stemmed from what he's gone through.

Do I like his music? Fuck no. Do I believe him about the abuse? Fuck yes.

Link to the site to stream with pay per view:
    https://www.mytruthdoc.com

Trailer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

So..... Update. A big fat fucking zero. Because all I got for my $20 was a black screen.

See.... This is why I don't like him. He may have been abused and he may have a lot of secrets, but he's the WRONG messenger. This was a cash grab and Corey Haim is rolling in his grave.

Does anyone believe him? I haven't watched any of this all I saw was a 5 minute thing he did on some show the other day were he explained how some man molested him. I think it was Anderson Cooper, Anderson asked him how old, the dude said "I was 16". I dont know too many 16 yr olds that would let a man molest them, I know goddamn well I would never let it happen to me no fuckn way.....any man touch me like that I'd kill his ass. I think this dude is a liar.

I was going to pay, but I never got around to it. Kind of glad now given the fuck up. So what is the deal? Did it work for anyone? Do we know the names yet?

Didn't work for anyone and this is the message I recieve when I try to log in:

Wait, people have to pay a fee in order to find out who did what????? I was raped but if you want details pay me! Lmfaooooo

I'm torn. I would have paid this for it to be made public knowledge, but the fact that he did this as some kind of "exclusive thing" pisses me off and only shows me that my instinct about him was correct. Abuse doesn't give you a free ticket to capitalize on it. There's people like me that have suffered abuse that was supporting what he was doing, but he did this under the COMPLETELY wrong context.

In a nutshell. I paid to see a documentary that I didn't get to see, yet I know that Charlie Sheen sodomized Corey Haim using Crisco Oil as lube. Through Twitter.

I could have gotten that (and did) for free.

Just saying.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 03-09-2020 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm torn. I would have paid this for it to be made public knowledge, but the fact that he did this as some kind of "exclusive thing" pisses me off and only shows me that my instinct about him was correct. Abuse doesn't give you a free ticket to capitalize on it. There's people like me that have suffered abuse that was supporting what he was doing, but he did this under the COMPLETELY wrong context.

In a nutshell. I paid to see a documentary that I didn't get to see, yet I know that Charlie Sheen sodomized Corey Haim using Crisco Oil as lube. Through Twitter.

I could have gotten that (and did) for free.

Just saying.
    Can you get your money back? I'm curious, why would you pay for something like this?

Charlie Sheen raped a boy but isn't in prison?

Based on the rhythm of these posts, I can only imagine that Saleen is responding to my posts without understanding that I have his sorry ass in "ignore". I can only surmise that he's living up to the reasons I've blocked him.

I saw Corey on "Marriage Bootcamp, Family Edition" and wow, he is a narcissist. I felt bad for his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Supposedly it did play at the movie theater he premiered it at... after technical issues. The only chatter I see on IG is that he named Charlie Sheen and a couple others that he has named before.

IDK, I don't trust him or his motives so it makes it hard for me to believe him. Especially since people he has named is still working in the industry. If they traumatized you this much, speak out and speak loud so others can be saved.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

Quote Originally Posted by nclexusgirl View Post
    Supposedly it did play at the movie theater he premiered it at... after technical issues. The only chatter I see on IG is that he named Charlie Sheen and a couple others that he has named before.

IDK, I don't trust him or his motives so it makes it hard for me to believe him. Especially since people he has named is still working in the industry. If they traumatized you this much, speak out and speak loud so others can be saved.
    That's the other thing people are upset about. He made it out like he was going to be naming high up execs that he had never named before. Instead he just listed a bunch of people that he's already exposed in the past. The whole thing was a scam. I should have known better, but it is what it is. I hope he enjoys my $20 that he got for nothing. Never again.

What really pisses me off is that this kind of behavior is what ruins the credibility of any claims he's making. In the process, it also ruins the credibility of anyone's claims because people will likely compare anyone else coming forward to this doofus. He's hurting the cause with this idiocy.

I think Timmy Cappello raped him with his sexy sax action. That's what I believe.
    Last edited by puke; 03-10-2020 at 09:11 AM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

I was interested in seeing this, but had a feeling he wouldn’t name anyone new. He’s so starved for attention that he’s been dragging this shit out so people will care about him again.

Poor Corey Haim.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ugh. Glad I didn't waste my time.

He finally got the stream up and running and it was a decent documentary. However he didn't name anyone new. His claims that it was "hackers" is complete bullshit. Unless by "hackers" he means not having enough bandwidth.

What was the point of the doc if he didn’t name anyone new?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    What was the point of the doc if he didn’t name anyone new?
    Well, it went in to much more detail over what happened to Haim and himself and interviewed others that also eluded to being molested and raped. His singing (the song he used for the opening and closing) was ATROCIOUS. I MEAN.... terrible writing and singing. I don't know why someone didn't just tell him just.... NO. It also had some cringe worthy spots here and there. But overall, I actually ended up appreciating it for what it was. He's also been helping to pass legislation to protect kids so I have to give him credit for that.

That being said, he's still smarmy AF at times and music? HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED.

This may sound dickish but is Corey Haims story his story to tell? Maybe Haim wouldn?t want that info out there. Or at least his family might not.

In the trailer Corey Feldman looks like a corpse he?s so bony and has so much make up on.

This may sound dickish but is Corey Haims story his story to tell? Maybe Haim wouldn?t want that info out there. Or at least his family might not.

In the trailer Corey Feldman looks like a corpse he?s so bony and has so much make up on.
    Actually, one of the main premises of the film is that Haim made him promise to tell his story if he died. And to be honest, he told many people about what happened with Charlie Sheen throughout the years so at least to me that that wasn't the smarmy part of it.

What doesn't sit well with me:

He seems to be creating more drama around his whistle blowing than is reality.

He is obviously disorganized and thinks higher of himself than is reality.

He seems to have been trying to cash in on this for years. He already wrote a book about all of this so the fact that he didn't just release this without wanting money for tickets is a little sus. Then again, it costs money to make the movie so I see that side too.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Actually, one of the main premises of the film is that Haim made him promise to tell his story if he died. And to be honest, he told many people about what happened with Charlie Sheen throughout the years so at least to me that that wasn't the smarmy part of it.

What doesn't sit well with me:

He seems to be creating more drama around his whistle blowing than is reality.

He is obviously disorganized and thinks higher of himself than is reality.

He seems to have been trying to cash in on this for years. He already wrote a book about all of this so the fact that he didn't just release this without wanting money for tickets is a little sus. Then again, it costs money to make the movie so I see that side too.
    Ok I did not know that. Disregard my post. I thought Haim?s mom was upset by the doc.

I agree Feldman seems to be egotistic. I?m not ready to call him a full blown Narcissist, bc I think his issues stem from being a child star and wanting to be in the spotlight again.

Ok I did not know that. Disregard my post. I thought Haim?s mom was upset by the doc.

I agree Feldman seems to be egotistic. I?m not ready to call him a full blown Narcissist, bc I think his issues stem from being a child star and wanting to be in the spotlight again.
    She is upset about it, but it's because at first she was all about holding Charlie responsible then all of a sudden shifted gears and started claiming he did nothing and that it was others that did it. Corey included conversations between them through email where she was all about hating on Charlie, but then pulled a 360. I personally think she's been paid off by him. Who better to get on your side and say that you didn't do anything but his mother?

I would think this was ridiculous except that it was if she changed her mind over night and right about the time that people started reporting about how Charlie was responsible. The timing is just sus. I also think that she doesn't want to admit that it happened on a set where she would drop him off as a 13 year old and trust that people were watching out for him. Many kids have their parents on set and she was never there. The guy that she is adamant molested him (and there were many) was someone that Corey introduced to him. So it's easier to blame him than herself. That's my take on it.

But to say that she has some kind of "Wolf Pack" after him is just as ridiculous in my honest opinion. It's just a sad situation all around.

BTW. THIS is the atrocity that was used in the film. I'm literally embarrassed for not Feldman, because he has no shame, but Haim lol. It's pure cringe:

ETA: This is the short version. The rest goes on to explain how amazing he is to tell everyone Haim's story, but I figured I would have mercy on you all and not post the full version. If you want to kill your ears, you're welcome to find the full version.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 03-11-2020 at 02:42 PM.

I can’t take that song seriously

Thread Information