Thread: Joshua Christopher Belfrom (28) missing from North Charleston, SC 1-15-2020

Joshua Christopher Belfrom (28) missing from North Charleston, SC 1-15-2020

https://www.counton2.com/news/local-...NZ0wUd6UJzs3WI

NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) ? Police in North Charleston need your help in locating a missing vulnerable adult.

Authorities say 28-year-old Joshua Christopher Belfrom is prescribed medication for mental health issues, but he has not been taking it.

They say he has not been seen since January 15th, when he stayed the night in his brother?s car on O?Hear Avenue in North Charleston.

Belfrom was reported as missing on February 29th. He is described as a 5?10? black male with black hair and brown eyes.

If he is located, you are asked to contact MPO P. Schoolfield at 843-740-2521 or the North Charleston Police Department?s duty office at 843-740-2800.
    I wonder why it took so long to report him missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    https://www.counton2.com/news/local-...NZ0wUd6UJzs3WI

I wonder why it took so long to report him missing?
    I'm going to guess that he has disappeared before. I wonder why he was sleeping in his brother's car? They mention mental health issues and said he's not on his meds. Maybe he's having an episode. He is a licensed barber. I sure hope they find him happily clipping hair at another barber shop. Missing person cases break my heart.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Thread Information