Thread: Jorge Torres Jr died after his girlfriend zipped him into a suitcase and left him

Jorge Torres Jr died after his girlfriend zipped him into a suitcase and left him

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...m-die-n1143356

A Florida woman who allegedly zipped her boyfriend in a suitcase and left him there to die was arrested Tuesday in his killing.

Sarah Boone, 42, of Winter Park, Florida, is under arrest for second degree-murder in the death Monday of Jorge Torres, Jr.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-26-2022 at 09:25 AM.

This is beyond sick. Why does all the crazy shit happen in Florida?

Her facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarah.boone.7737

His facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014673913787
    Last edited by KimTisha; 02-26-2020 at 11:34 AM. Reason: to add fb page
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

And then there's THIS photo of someone zipping a child into a suitcase on her FB page. That's pretty horrifying considering the circumstances.

Last edited by KimTisha; 02-26-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This is beyond sick. Why does all the crazy shit happen in Florida?
    It's the lovely salt air.

Quote Originally Posted by up2trouble View Post
    It's the lovely salt air.
    Maybe, but Maine is on the Atlantic Ocean too, and you don't hear about chainsaw attacking cannibals and people microwaving puppies in Bangor. Geezus, this state is one big Freak Show.

I hope it's okay to post a link to a youtube vid? This is a really eye-opening breakdown of this case by the 'Social Crime' channel, including her 911 call, her interrogation by detectives, and - at the beginning and end of the video - the cellphone vid she took of him in the suitcase. It's absolutely mad. The poor man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqAp60CQKos&t=111s

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieb View Post
    I hope it's okay to post a link to a youtube vid? This is a really eye-opening breakdown of this case by the 'Social Crime' channel, including her 911 call, her interrogation by detectives, and - at the beginning and end of the video - the cellphone vid she took of him in the suitcase. It's absolutely mad. The poor man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqAp60CQKos&t=111s
    Welcome, Ellieb!! I'll check out the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Welcome, Ellieb!! I'll check out the video.
    Thanks for the welcome! x

Thanks for the welcome! x
    Welcome to MDS (I know you've been a member awhile, but it's good to see you posting)!

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Welcome to MDS (I know you've been a member awhile, but it's good to see you posting)!
    Thanks RBW! Wow yes I hadn't realised it'd been that long til you mentioned it - long time lurker! Big fan of your work

Thanks RBW! Wow yes I hadn't realised it'd been that long til you mentioned it - long time lurker! Big fan of your work
    Awwww, now you're making me blush! Well, we're glad you came out of the shadows and stopped lurking-great first post! Please continue to post with us...the more people post the better for the engagement!

Is he now the champion? A few years ago there was someone else who died during hide and seek tournament? I just know that I'm never playing hide and seek again. Not that I have after age 10. That's a sad way to die, I can't imagine die of positional asphyxiation.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenatoo View Post
    Is he now the champion? A few years ago there was someone else who died during hide and seek tournament? I just know that I'm never playing hide and seek again. Not that I have after age 10. That's a sad way to die, I can't imagine die of positional asphyxiation.
    Now your FB post makes sense! I saw it and was like, WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/...-half-of-2023/

Florida v. Sarah Boone: A woman is charged with second-degree murder for allegedly locking her boyfriend in a suitcase and leaving him there to die. Sarah Boone claimed that she and victim Jorge Torres Jr. played a game of “hide-and-seek,” and that they thought it would be funny if Torres got into a suitcase, according to deputies in Orange County, Florida. She allegedly said they had been drinking and that she passed out in her bed; she woke up later to find her boyfriend unresponsive and not breathing in the suitcase. But authorities said they found cell phone video, which Boone recorded. They said that Torres called out Boone’s name from the suitcase, and she answered by taunting him with allegations that he had choked her and cheated on her. “You should probably shut the fuck up,” she allegedly said in video. Trial is scheduled to begin April 10, 2023 after getting postponed from Jan. 23.

dear lord. wtf Florida?!?
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I saw the video and she was taunting him while he plead to her to let him out because he couldn't breathe. She did it for over an hour, just recording herself basically torturing him. He died of positional asphyxiation. She's guilty as sin. It should be first degree murder IMHO, but I guess they feel 2nd degree is the safer route to getting her convicted. There's a great video on Youtube about this case. I'll go find it and edit to add it.

Here you go. I love this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information