Thread: Man (23 years of age) jumps from ambulance on CA freeway

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Man (23 years of age) jumps from ambulance on CA freeway

Man leaps from ambulance, is killed on California highwayA 23-year-old man jumped out of the back of a moving ambulance and was struck by a car and killed on an interstate near San Diego

ENCINITAS, Calif. -- A 23-year-old man jumped out of the back of a moving ambulance and was struck by a car and killed on an interstate near San Diego, authorities said.

The man, who may have been suffering from mental health issues, slipped out of restraints Saturday and pushed past the attendant to open the ambulance's rear door, California Highway Patrol Officer Mark Latulippe said.

The patient landed in southbound lanes of Interstate 5 in Encinitas and managed to jump the center divider. As the man sprinted across northbound lanes he was struck by a*BMW, Latulippe said. He died at the scene.

The*BMW*driver, a 40-year-old Carlsbad woman, called 911 to report hitting a pedestrian. She was taken to a hospital in unknown condition and her car was towed, the newspaper said.

The patient was being transferred by private ambulance from Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside to the Veterans Administration hospital in La Jolla, the Union-Tribune reported

https://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireSto...ghway-69165576
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Sorry for the title. It was supposed to say ".....on CA freeway".

I know that we know EMTs on this site. How does one get out of restraints, power through EMTs and gets to the point of opening the doors to exit? Do the backs of Ambulance doors open easily? Or is there a trick to it? Because with certain transports, I would think that it should be a little bit harder than this to get free and then out. Just saying.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I feel really bad for woman who hit him. Not blaming him, I'm sorry he was in such a bad place that he left the ambulance, but my God that poor woman.

Thread Information