Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Foods you miss

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I'll join in, someone probably already said these because they were that good but .. Choco-Tacos.
    I heard they are coming back!

https://www.npr.org/2024/02/19/12323...20brown%20rice.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I rarely say this but "OMG!!!"
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    I rarely say this but "OMG!!!"
    Maybe it's a location based thing, but Choco Tacos were always available in Los Angeles. They're YUMMY AF.

There's so much I miss foodwise being in Ireland. It's kind of depressing. Nothing that is TOO much of a deal breaker except for Dill Pickles, Cheetos and Garlic Chili Sauce. My Mom is bringing the sauce with her when she comes this week
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Maybe it's a location based thing, but Choco Tacos were always available in Los Angeles. They're YUMMY AF.

There's so much I miss foodwise being in Ireland. It's kind of depressing. Nothing that is TOO much of a deal breaker except for Dill Pickles, Cheetos and Garlic Chili Sauce. My Mom is bringing the sauce with her when she comes this week
    What Irish-foods have you discovered that you really like?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There's some really kickass stuff that I've grown to love and consider deal breakers if I ever moved back to America (not happening, you would literally need to drag me tooth and nail).

Dairy here. It's on an entire different level. You'll never find any better butter, milk, ice cream, name it when it comes to dairy. They treat their cows right and feed them better and the EU regulations on food are extremely strict so it's an all around better product.

Food in general is on a whole different level than L.A. "Organic" isn't really a selling point because the majority of everything is sourced locally (when able... Avocados don't grow in Ireland) and the standards here are higher than American "Organic".

Doner Kabobs. Not the ones they say are Doner Kabobs in the U.S. Completely different here. LOVE those.

Real Bacon and Cabbage. They just don't sell the right Back Bacon in the U.S. for it. The Hubby searched far and wide in the U.S. to find a proper replacement, it was never found. That's why they do Corned Beef which is actually Jewish Brisket and not the corned beef we have here. Corned beef here is a really cheap sandwich meat that I can only compare to Bologna in the U.S.

Fresh food. That's all I have to say. With the exception of pickles, the only real thing I miss from the U.S. is all junk food

Not to say that they don't have it here, just not the brands I'm used to lol.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    There's some really kickass stuff that I've grown to love and consider deal breakers if I ever moved back to America (not happening, you would literally need to drag me tooth and nail).

Dairy here. It's on an entire different level. You'll never find any better butter, milk, ice cream, name it when it comes to dairy. They treat their cows right and feed them better and the EU regulations on food are extremely strict so it's an all around better product.

Food in general is on a whole different level than L.A. "Organic" isn't really a selling point because the majority of everything is sourced locally (when able... Avocados don't grow in Ireland) and the standards here are higher than American "Organic".

Doner Kabobs. Not the ones they say are Doner Kabobs in the U.S. Completely different here. LOVE those.

Real Bacon and Cabbage. They just don't sell the right Back Bacon in the U.S. for it. The Hubby searched far and wide in the U.S. to find a proper replacement, it was never found. That's why they do Corned Beef which is actually Jewish Brisket and not the corned beef we have here. Corned beef here is a really cheap sandwich meat that I can only compare to Bologna in the U.S.

Fresh food. That's all I have to say. With the exception of pickles, the only real thing I miss from the U.S. is all junk food

Not to say that they don't have it here, just not the brands I'm used to lol.
    That sounds amazing. I have had Irish butter and it is soooo good. I can only imagine the cream and ice cream.

Thread Information