Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Foods you miss

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I love Pizza Hut pan pizza-it's the best pizza! You should go to some local Italian place, I bet they would have great garlic bread! Just order that to go.
    Round Table is the BEST pizza! Their garlic twists are bomb with lots of the zesty red sauce. They are super expensive, though...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Round Table is the BEST pizza! Their garlic twists are bomb with lots of the zesty red sauce. They are super expensive, though...
    Is that a chain restaurant? Never heard of it. Still wish we had a Shakey's out here.

Is that a chain restaurant? Never heard of it. Still wish we had a Shakey's out here.
    Sometimes I forget it may not be in every state, oops. It's like a Pizza Hut, but WAY better. Their pizza sauce has a kick to it so it's not bland like a lot of other places....and their pepperoni is so good. I always get pepperoni and olives, yum!

https://www.roundtablepizza.com/

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Sometimes I forget it may not be in every state, oops. It's like a Pizza Hut, but WAY better. Their pizza sauce has a kick to it so it's not bland like a lot of other places....and their pepperoni is so good. I always get pepperoni and olives, yum!

https://www.roundtablepizza.com/
    Yay, someone else that likes olives! I am obsessed with olives!

I looked, they are nowhere near me.

Yay, someone else that likes olives! I am obsessed with olives!

I looked, they are nowhere near me.
    Yeah, I realized they are mostly west coast. I am sad you won't get to taste the deliciousness that is Round Table

Pepperoni and olives is my favorite pizza and the only kind I ever order, it's amazing!

Yeah, I realized they are mostly west coast. I am sad you won't get to taste the deliciousness that is Round Table

Pepperoni and olives is my favorite pizza and the only kind I ever order, it's amazing!
    I like that combo...but I add onions and mushrooms. That's my fav!

I like that combo...but I add onions and mushrooms. That's my fav!
    Oh see, I despise onions.

Oh see, I despise onions.
    mmmmm, onions. I adore onions.

If you all are ever in Bloomingdale, GA check out Roma. So good!
    I also love olives! I like the green ones stuffed with blue cheese or kalamata.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

If you all are ever in Bloomingdale, GA check out Roma. So good!
    I also love olives! I like the green ones stuffed with blue cheese or kalamata.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo black olives only

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo black olives only
    You can't sit with me!

You can't sit with me!
    I'll come sit with you. I all kinds of olives! I looked at your Pizza place, it looked delicious. I am on a diet. This is not helping.

I'll come sit with you. I all kinds of olives! I looked at your Pizza place, it looked delicious. I am on a diet. This is not helping.
    I know, I got a craving for it. Maybe I will order it this weekend, yuuuuum.

Viennetta ice cream
    I don't know if anyone else cares, but it's back!

https://kjzz.com/news/offbeat/ready-...s-to-us-stores

An iconic frozen treat from the 1990s is making a comeback.

The classic ice cream cake Viennetta is once again available in frozen food sections around the U.S., ready to give you a major blast of nostalgia.

It was originally created in 1981 in the United Kingdom by a product development manager at Wall's Ice Cream, later launched as a Christmas specialty in 1982.

Breyer's created an American spin on Viennetta (most adults will probably know the commercial below by heart), and now Good Humor is reviving the beloved cake. Both ice cream brands are owned by parent company Unilever.

Viennetta sadly went out of sale in the mid-90s, and fans have been clamoring for its return for years. We see you, 2021.

Good Humor describes the treat as "wavy frozen vanilla base between crispy, decadent chocolate layers in a unique cake shape that is perfectly portioned for an entire family to share."

It's now available in the freezer section of major retailers nationwide.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Anyone mention Jello Pudding Pops, yet? Those things were the shiiiiiiiitttttt. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

I don't know if anyone else cares, but it's back!

https://kjzz.com/news/offbeat/ready-...s-to-us-stores

Never heard of this, but it looks delish!

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Anyone mention Jello Pudding Pops, yet? Those things were the shiiiiiiiitttttt. Mmmmmmmmmmmm
    I think you're the first, but they were the shit!

Never heard of this, but it looks delish!
    I first had it while we lived in England, then a couple of years later I saw it in the stores here in the US. It's pretty awesome!

My newest missing food to be sad about:

https://www.samsclub.com/p/kronos-au...s/prod22410077

Sams seems to have stopped carrying them, and AFAIK they were the only place to buy it.

I don't know what this is, but just in case some of you do and you miss these:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Food/kell...c_strip_sq_hed

Nostalgia alert! After being off the shelves for 12 years, Kellogg's is bringing back its popular Cereal Straws.

The announcement follows a petition by superfans and pleas all over social media.

Sams seems to have stopped carrying them, and AFAIK they were the only place to buy it.
    https://www.amazon.com/Kronos-Authen.../dp/B07FTB5RQN

https://www.google.com/search?client...iw=960&bih=413
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I've actually bought the one off Amazon (before I found out Sams carried these). It's ok, but it comes in a HUGE package and you have to repackage it, and it's way too much for 2 people. I was just talking to a friend of ours about it the other day and told him that maybe we need to split an order in the future.

Unfortunately the search is wrong. Neither Sams nor Walmart is carrying this product any more. I did some extensive searching the other day and it seems to be gone from everywhere.

I don't know what this is, but just in case some of you do and you miss these:

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Food/kell...c_strip_sq_hed

This looks like something I would've begged my mom to have, but we were too poor

We were lucky to get any kind of cereal with sugar, it was a treat.

I've actually bought the one off Amazon (before I found out Sams carried these). It's ok, but it comes in a HUGE package and you have to repackage it, and it's way too much for 2 people. I was just talking to a friend of ours about it the other day and told him that maybe we need to split an order in the future.

Unfortunately the search is wrong. Neither Sams nor Walmart is carrying this product any more. I did some extensive searching the other day and it seems to be gone from everywhere.
    This is my luck. Oh I really like suchandsuch. And the product promptly disappears never to be seen again. Sams in notorious for buying up the last 50,000 lots of something that isn't being made any more, selling it, teaching me to love it then breaking my heart. This falls into the class of situations that will make puzzled curse again. They used to have a turkey breast the was marinated with lime... Do you see it here? NO! *$&()# https://www.jennieo.com/products/tur...turkey-breast/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    This is my luck. Oh I really like suchandsuch. And the product promptly disappears never to be seen again. Sams in notorious for buying up the last 50,000 lots of something that isn't being made any more, selling it, teaching me to love it then breaking my heart. This falls into the class of situations that will make puzzled curse again. They used to have a turkey breast the was marinated with lime... Do you see it here? NO! *$&()# https://www.jennieo.com/products/tur...turkey-breast/
    Yeah, I'm learning this and I definitely feel your pain. I've only ever had a Sam's membership for the last couple of years and I can name several great products I 'found' there that they promptly discontinued right after I learned to love them.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 03-24-2021 at 06:36 AM.

I know it may not be the same, but Arby's has gyros.

Right now, I'm looking forward to going to Cookout for one of their barbecue pork sandwiches. Mmm!

Thread Information