Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
They're probably not something I would seek out, but they used to have one right by where I worked and we would all go over there together. I thought fast food Italian sounded gross before that, but I really liked some of the things they served.
Fazoli's is actually quite good for fast food Italian. It's a lot better than chain slow food Italian. I don't think I will ever eat at the Olive Garden near me again. Their noodles are always overcooked and that's pretty bad since Italian restaurants are known for pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
Most of the Sonics in my area closed down several years ago, but one finally opened back up close to me.

I wish a Quiznos would open back up. They are the place I really miss!
Really?! Growing up, there were at least 3 Sonic's in my area. There's one near me now, but I'm not sure how well they are doing. They've been shutdown and reopened a lot due to bad management. Each new manager will get on our local Facebook page asking people to come check them out, because they're "under new management."

There's a few Quizno's in Florida that are open. You might just have to go for a drive. I know there's on in Kingsland, GA, but looks like there's one in Jacksonville also. I'm going to have to get my husband to take me to the one in Jacksonville one day.

My favorite sandwich shops are McAlister's (comeback gravy... mmmhh!!!) and Newk's (caesar salad with salmon, artichoke hearts, olives, and capers). Do you have any favorites?