Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Foods you miss

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    They're probably not something I would seek out, but they used to have one right by where I worked and we would all go over there together. I thought fast food Italian sounded gross before that, but I really liked some of the things they served.
    Fazoli's is actually quite good for fast food Italian. It's a lot better than chain slow food Italian. I don't think I will ever eat at the Olive Garden near me again. Their noodles are always overcooked and that's pretty bad since Italian restaurants are known for pasta.

Most of the Sonics in my area closed down several years ago, but one finally opened back up close to me.

I wish a Quiznos would open back up. They are the place I really miss!
    Really?! Growing up, there were at least 3 Sonic's in my area. There's one near me now, but I'm not sure how well they are doing. They've been shutdown and reopened a lot due to bad management. Each new manager will get on our local Facebook page asking people to come check them out, because they're "under new management."

There's a few Quizno's in Florida that are open. You might just have to go for a drive. I know there's on in Kingsland, GA, but looks like there's one in Jacksonville also. I'm going to have to get my husband to take me to the one in Jacksonville one day.

My favorite sandwich shops are McAlister's (comeback gravy... mmmhh!!!) and Newk's (caesar salad with salmon, artichoke hearts, olives, and capers). Do you have any favorites?
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post

There's a few Quizno's in Florida that are open. You might just have to go for a drive. I know there's on in Kingsland, GA, but looks like there's one in Jacksonville also. I'm going to have to get my husband to take me to the one in Jacksonville one day.

My favorite sandwich shops are McAlister's (comeback gravy... mmmhh!!!) and Newk's (caesar salad with salmon, artichoke hearts, olives, and capers). Do you have any favorites?
    There are several Quiznos in Florida, but the ones anywhere near me (read less than hours away) are in a gas station, and I don't really like to eat at restaurants in gas stations (call me a snob, lol)

I think there is a McAlister's near me, but I've never been there. I might have to try it out now.

I am boring when it comes to sandwiches....I will eat Subway or Firehouse, and I loved Quiznos. I am not a fan of Jimmy John's, and I have never tried Jersey Mikes. That's all the sub shops I can think of that are near me.

There are several Quiznos in Florida, but the ones anywhere near me (read less than hours away) are in a gas station, and I don't really like to eat at restaurants in gas stations (call me a snob, lol)

I think there is a McAlister's near me, but I've never been there. I might have to try it out now.

I am boring when it comes to sandwiches....I will eat Subway or Firehouse, and I loved Quiznos. I am not a fan of Jimmy John's, and I have never tried Jersey Mikes. That's all the sub shops I can think of that are near me.
    There's Mr. Pickles in my area, never tried them though.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Yeah. The one in Kingsland is a gas station. I'm not sure about Jacksonville.

Try McAlister's comeback gravy! It's the best!
    My husband likes their loaded spuds.
    I personally don't think you can go wrong with any of their soups or salads.
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

This road trip has allowed me to indulge in my Jack In The Box taco love!
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Don't drink sanitizer! raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    While you're out in eastern NM and west Texas, eat at a Taco Villa. That is the one thing that I truly miss from living in that area, and I haven't had it in over 15 years.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    We call them "Cat Food Tacos". They're super yummy, especially after you've been drinking
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information