Thread: Gahanna teen speeding 116 mph when car crashed, killing 3 people (JaShawn Scott, 17), (Kumasi Biswakarma, 40), (Anju Biswakarma, 24), prosecutor says

Gahanna teen speeding 116 mph when car crashed, killing 3 people (JaShawn Scott, 17), (Kumasi Biswakarma, 40), (Anju Biswakarma, 24), prosecutor says

https://myfox28columbus.com/news/loc...g-three-people

McGrath said there was no evidence of drugs or alcohol in the teen?s system.

Stillwell?s front seat passenger JaShawn Scott, 17 died as a result of the crash. The driver of the Toyota Kumasi Biswakarma, 40, and daughter Anju Biswakarma, 24, were killed. Their backseat passenger Srijana Biswakarma, 22, was seriously hurt.

Scott?s mother KeShaunta Scott was in court Wednesday afternoon and said she forgives Stillwell, ?I talk to Kobie all the time. I just know he is a good kid and I am going to be here for him from now until the end. He?s a baby. He?s a kid. Accidents happen, and this was an accident.?

Scott said she appreciates the community support she has gotten. ?If it weren?t for them, I don?t know how I would hold it together.?

Shamansky said about Scott being in court and support Kobie, ?it?s just a testament to how strong people can be to forgive under the worst circumstances, it never ceases to amaze me and we are extremely grateful.?

?The loss of life is tragic and it is something that my client has been grieving over every day since it occurred,? Shamansky said,

Deputies said it was one of the largest arraignment crowds they have seen. Students, teachers, family, friends, and former Ohio State athletes attended.

Kobie?s father is former Ohio State linebacker Obie Stillwell.

Kobie Stillwell?s aunt Buffi Williams, a social worker, said the support from those attending the hearing is important. ?We have a sense of responsibility as a community to wrap around people who are hurting. And that is what I do, so I really appreciate it more than people could understand.?

Magistrate Ed Skeens set bond at $25,000.

Kobie Stillwell

Wait why is there so much support for Kobie?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Wait why is there so much support for Kobie?!?
    Probably because of his daddy.

The friend's mom has a big heart to be able to forgive, but this was no accident.
    No one accidentally (in their right mind) drives that fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information