Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CHRISTOPHER ADAM PIECHNIK

CHRISTOPHER ADAM PIECHNIK

His girlfriend posted this on her page:

MY FIANCE CHRISTOPHER ADAM PIECHNIK/CAP/CAPPY/CAPTAIN/PEACHES..DIED IN MY ARMS ON 12/02/06 AT ABOUT 2AM IN OUR APT ABOVE THE MEMORY MOTEL BAR..WE WERE PLANNING TO GET MARRIED IN PUERTO RICO ON JAN 10TH MY BDAY IN A SMALL CEREMONY..THEN BACK IN MTK AGAIN FOR A BIG CLAMBAKE WEDDING WITH ALL OF OUR FRIENDS AND FAM..I FELT HIS LAST HEARTBEAT AND WATCHED HIM TURN BLUE AND TAKE HIS LAST BREATH..I WILL NEVER GET THAT GRUESOME VISUAL OUTTA MY GODDAMNED HEAD:(

Her Myspace:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =50236620&MyToken=66ff3d2b-9a76-4f67-975b-72926ad59809

His Myspace: http://comment.myspace.com/Modules/Comments/Pages/ViewComments.aspx?%3ffuseaction=user.viewComments& amp;friendID=13468404&MyToken=6ef67805-a74c-42ac-abd6-cddcf884035b

Re: CHRISTOPHER ADAM PIECHNIK

Well, he killed himself, apparently.  I found this in the survey posted on her page:
    In the past month have you gone on a Date: NOPE MY FIANCE KILLED HIMSELF 12/02/06 NO DATES FOR ME ..UNLESS THEY'RE WITH MY KELLY BELLY;)
    Still looking for more details...

Well this was in one of the gf's blogs. Good luck:

"he didnt mean to do it he was trying to make me feel sorry for him he was giving me a guilt trip bout talking to my best friend kellebelle too much and for sum reason he thought i lover HER more thanHIM?!!!!????!!! WTF?! he waited 4 me 2 come outta the bathroom after we madde love and pointed to his eyes..heart..and me thats how we said ilov u when hed leave to deliver a pie but i had to work the ove and cudnt go..and dropped i ran to pick him up..his neck broke he tried to stand no dice he was sooooo scared i blame everything on me i cant take it his heart slowed..i ran to yell to help..no dice agaain..i came back in..game over i am dead inside i miss my fiance."

Dear god above. RIP Christopher.

And can anyone translate the fiancee/gf's blog?  :?
    Honey, I think a wizard froze the cat...<br />

Jesus! &nbsp;Here's the link to her blog about the night he died. &nbsp;It's kind-of hard to read, because she doesn't write very well...
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d-f135f997c217

And one of the more interesting comments she left on his myspace after he died:

Apr 3, 2007 11:24 PM
    hey baby i just gott outta the psyche ward in the mental institute in green port ..u making me loco nigggg ahh wat a week..n e way im going to get my tat 4 u 2night babe i love u so much it herts mi cabeza lover..sweet dreama peanut..good night never land..ps..i had not drinken in 7 days ..bc i was on lock down in the loony bin but i lived..unfortunatly:( i actually miss it there..haha crazy chrissy finally makes it to the psyche ward haha girl interupted..luv u giant miss u boyeeee!xoxoxoxoxooxox

WTF? &nbsp;This girl needs help. &nbsp;For realz.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=8017.msg407483#msg407483 date=1181589842]
    Jesus!&nbsp; Here's the link to her blog about the night he died.&nbsp; It's kind-of hard to read, because she doesn't write very well...
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...d-f135f997c217

And one of the more interesting comments she left on his myspace after he died:

Apr 3, 2007 11:24 PM
    hey baby i just gott outta the psyche ward in the mental institute in green port ..u making me loco nigggg ahh wat a week..n e way im going to get my tat 4 u 2night babe i love u so much it herts mi cabeza lover..sweet dreama peanut..good night never land..ps..i had not drinken in 7 days ..bc i was on lock down in the loony bin but i lived..unfortunatly:( i actually miss it there..haha crazy chrissy finally makes it to the psyche ward haha girl interupted..luv u giant miss u boyeeee!xoxoxoxoxooxox

WTF?&nbsp; This girl needs help.&nbsp; For realz.
    [/quote]

Yeah something is seriously wrong with &quot;CrazyChrissy&quot;. I can barely read or understand what she writes....

[quote author=moosella link=topic=8017.msg407501#msg407501 date=1181590413]
    Yeah something is seriously wrong with &quot;CrazyChrissy&quot;. I can barely read or understand what she writes....
    [/quote]

I feel badly for her, losing her fiance and all, but she seems to have serious issues of her own:

&quot;I RUN AN ITLAIAN RETAURANT/PIZZA PLACE ..I BEEN SLAVING AWAY THERE FOR LIKE 9YRS..I LOVE MY WINE A LITTLE TOO MUCH..I LIKE THE GREEN AND SNOW TOO HAHA..VODKA AND JAGER ARE CLOSE FRIENDS OF MINE AND SO IS CAPTAIN MORGAN..I SEE THEM ALL DAILY..PILLS R NICE..ANYTHING HALUTIONAGENIC WORKS&quot;

[quote author=moosella link=topic=8017.msg407501#msg407501 date=1181590413]
    [/quote]
    The first comment she left him- in OCTOBER:

Oct 20, 2006 9:49 PM
    yo nigga nut call a biatch..631-946-0158..hahah

Soooo...they were only together for a couple of months before he died. &nbsp;Kinda makes me think she's a but of an attention whore. &nbsp;That, and pretty much everything she says has to do with her dying soon. &nbsp;She BETTER be serious. &nbsp;Otherwise, she needs to STFU.

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=8017.msg407515#msg407515 date=1181590712]
    The first comment she left him- in OCTOBER:

Oct 20, 2006 9:49 PM
    yo nigga nut call a biatch..631-946-0158..hahah

Soooo...they were only together for a couple of months before he died. &nbsp;Kinda makes me think she's a but of an attention whore. &nbsp;That, and pretty much everything she says has to do with her dying soon. &nbsp;She BETTER be serious. &nbsp;Otherwise, she needs to STFU.
    [/quote]

Her blog says it was love a first sight, and they moved in together 3 days after they met.&nbsp; Not to be insensitive here, but from what she wrote....I still can't understand how he died.&nbsp; Even though she goes into detail.&nbsp; Anyone get it?

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=8017.msg407526#msg407526 date=1181591007]
    Her blog says it was love a first sight, and they moved in together 3 days after they met.&nbsp; Not to be insensitive here, but from what she wrote....I still can't understand how he died.&nbsp; Even though she goes into detail.&nbsp; Anyone get it?
    [/quote]

No, and I'm trying really hard, even though it's Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=8017.msg407526#msg407526 date=1181591007]
    [/quote]

She wrote &quot;his neck broke he tried to stand no dice&quot; so I'm thinking he hung himself but it's really hard to figure it all out. I'm reading all the comments she left him to see if I can get any more info.

More interesting stuff from a comment she left him after he died:

&quot;.thank u for cleaning up my puke..i miss cleaning up yours..i even miss the night u were face down in a pile of that chix noodle soup puke and i tried to wash it outta ur hair and face and dragged ur sorry ass into bed and slept next to the stinkiest person i ever had in my life..didnt care though becuz i love u:( oh yea and trying to brush ur teeth was one of the hardest things i had done..and i guess i didnt do the best job washing off that toothbrush bc u almost vomited again the nest morning..hah..sorry babe...iv been wearing ur jacket..the one u robbed from kyle..ur dad wants to pay to have it dry cleaned bc it still has somewhat of ur throwup odor on it..&quot;

Such sweet memories.

I get that she worked in a pizza joint/ITLAIAN RETAURANT. &nbsp;If you fix her words here, it sounds like they had sex in the restaurant and he had to deliver a pizza while she worked the oven?

&quot;He waited for me to come out of the bathroom after we made love and pointed to his eyes..heart..and me, that is how we said I love you when he'd leave to deliver a pie but i had to work the oven and couldn't go.&quot;

[quote author=moosella link=topic=8017.msg407551#msg407551 date=1181591522]
    More interesting stuff from a comment she left him after he died:

&quot;.thank u for cleaning up my puke..i miss cleaning up yours..i even miss the night u were face down in a pile of that chix noodle soup puke and i tried to wash it outta ur hair and face and dragged ur sorry ass into bed and slept next to the stinkiest person i ever had in my life..didnt care though becuz i love u:( oh yea and trying to brush ur teeth was one of the hardest things i had done..and i guess i didnt do the best job washing off that toothbrush bc u almost vomited again the nest morning..hah..sorry babe...iv been wearing ur jacket..the one u robbed from kyle..ur dad wants to pay to have it dry cleaned bc it still has somewhat of ur throwup odor on it..&quot;

Such sweet memories.
    [/quote]

She should write those romance novels.

Maybe she's self medicating.&nbsp; I don't think I would be too coherent if someone, anyone died in my arms.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=8017.msg407568#msg407568 date=1181591955]
    Maybe she's self medicating.&nbsp; I don't think I would be too coherent if someone, anyone died in my arms.
    [/quote]

I think she'd definitely self medicating. In the comments that I've gotten through so far, she mentions drinking large amounts of Nyquil several times.

[quote author=moosella link=topic=8017.msg407576#msg407576 date=1181592184]
    I think she'd definitely self medicating. In the comments that I've gotten through so far, she mentions drinking large amounts of Nyquil several times.
    [/quote]

I would hope someone close to her would try and get her some help.&nbsp; I know she blogged about being in the psych ward, but it seems a return visit is in order.&nbsp; Poor girl.

[quote author=andyniz link=topic=8017.msg407562#msg407562 date=1181591832]
    I get that she worked in a pizza joint/ITLAIAN RETAURANT. &nbsp;If you fix her words here, it sounds like they had sex in the restaurant and he had to deliver a pizza while she worked the oven?

&quot;He waited for me to come out of the bathroom after we made love and pointed to his eyes..heart..and me, that is how we said I love you when he'd leave to deliver a pie but i had to work the oven and couldn't go.&quot;
    [/quote]
    I think she was saying that WHEN they were working, that was how he said &quot;I love you&quot;. &nbsp;It should be in parenthesis. &nbsp;I'm not trying to be insensitive, either, but I seriously have a headache now from trying to decipher her posts. &nbsp;If someone other than me wanted to send her a message and outright ask her how he died, I woud not not be one bit surprised if she told you. &nbsp;

As for the &quot;self medicating&quot;, I think you're right, Hellbettie. &nbsp;BUT- if she really wanted to die, she could have made that happen anytime. &nbsp;That's why I think this may be more for attention...

I can't find anything on the 'net as far as an obituary goes...damn it.

what. the. hell?

she's nuts.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

Another excerpt from a comment she left him:
    &quot;I MISS U BABE..I LOST IT LAST NIGHT AGAIN STARTED SLICING AND DICING THE WRISTS POOR KELLY ND CUJ CAME OVER AND REMOVED ALL GLASS AND SHARP OBJECTS FROM THE CASA&quot;

She also left comments stating that I guess an ex-bf of hers beat her when she went to visit him(??). I really hope she gets help-- but I also don't understand why she's making all of this so public.

Another of her comments to him.&nbsp;

IM COMING TO SEE U ND YER MOM 2MOR AND AN ARMY OF OTHERS YER MOST IMPORTANTE THOUGH I LOVE ND MISS U BABE THIS SUX ASS NOTHINGS GETTING EASIER I NEED HELP..I MIGHT CHECK INTO ST LUKES IN THE CITY 4 A WHILE YER MOM AND AUNT THINK I SHUD I JUST SCARED ILL GET STUCK THERE..I HAVE LIKE 70 GRAND IN BILLS FROM THE PSYCHE WARD AT ELIH..C-PEP-AND SH..FROM LAST TIME I TRIED TO KILL MYSELF AND YER MOM CALLED THE COPS ..FUCK DUDE..WHYD U DO THIS?!

[quote author=moosella link=topic=8017.msg407601#msg407601 date=1181592765]
    Another excerpt from a comment she left him:
    &quot;I MISS U BABE..I LOST IT LAST NIGHT AGAIN STARTED SLICING AND DICING THE WRISTS POOR KELLY ND CUJ CAME OVER AND REMOVED ALL GLASS AND SHARP OBJECTS FROM THE CASA&quot;

She also left comments stating that I guess an ex-bf of hers beat her when she went to visit him(??). I really hope she gets help-- but I also don't understand why she's making all of this so public.
    [/quote]
    She's just crazy. &nbsp;She was crazy before he died (judging by comments). &nbsp;I just noticed that he would have only been nineteen now, so he was probably 18 or just turned 19 when he died. &nbsp;She's 23 and she acts like she's twelve, but that's beside the point. &nbsp;I guess my point is, it's a shame that he was so young and ended his life for such an immature reason (he thought she loved her best friend more than she loved him). &nbsp;You would think having someone die in your arms would maybe be a lesson to someone, but she doesn't seem to have learned anything from it. &nbsp;She definitely needs help- and needs to stop putting her friends, family, and HIS family (comments say she meets with his mom sometimes) through hell- they're hurting, too! &nbsp; &nbsp;

[quote author=moosella link=topic=8017.msg407479#msg407479 date=1181589705]
    Well this was in one of the gf's blogs. Good luck:

&quot;he didnt mean to do it he was trying to make me feel sorry for him he was giving me a guilt trip bout talking to my best friend kellebelle too much and for sum reason he thought i lover HER more thanHIM?!!!!????!!! WTF?! he waited 4 me 2 come outta the bathroom after we madde love and pointed to his eyes..heart..and me thats how we said ilov u when hed leave to deliver a pie but i had to work the ove and cudnt go..and dropped i ran to pick him up..his neck broke he tried to stand no dice he was sooooo scared i blame everything on me i cant take it his heart slowed..i ran to yell to help..no dice agaain..i came back in..game over i am dead inside i miss my fiance.&quot;
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That explains it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=8017.msg407673#msg407673 date=1181594271]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That explains it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

you're bad!! :lol:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=8017.msg407702#msg407702 date=1181594704]
    you're bad!! :lol:
    [/quote]

Thread Information