Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evelyn Mae Boswell (15 m/o) found dead almost three months after she went missing; she wasn't reported missing for 2 months

Evelyn Mae Boswell (15 m/o) found dead almost three months after she went missing; she wasn't reported missing for 2 months

I've been following this case for the last couple of days, but to be honest, it's really confusing so I've waited until now to post it, when a few more details have come out.

https://wsiltv.com/2020/02/20/amber-...essee-toddler/

Investigators have issued an Amber Alert for a missing 15-month-old girl in Tennessee.

Authorities say Evelyn Mae Boswell has not been seen since late December. But a sheriff's spokesman in Sullivan County says she was reported missing only this week, on Tuesday.

Details of the case are still under investigation, including why it took so long to report Evelyn's disappearance.

"Right now, we're not sure of her exact location. It could be anywhere from what we know. We've been conducting the investigation, and obviously we've been talking to as many people as we have come in contact with that knew about the child. We have several others that we will be speaking with as well, and we've also been receiving some leads we've been following up on," said Captain Andy Seabolt with the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.

Sullivan County is in the northeastern corner of Tennessee, along the border with Virginia.

Anyone with information about Evelyn Mae Boswell is asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7330 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations at 1-800-TBI-FIND.
    https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/ex-b...-still-active/

A Blountville man said he dated the mother of a missing child for a few weeks and never saw the child.

Hunter Wood, owner of Hunter T?s Chicken Shack in Blountville, said he dated Megan ?Maggie? Boswell for a few weeks in December. Boswell is the mother of 1-year-old Evelyn Boswell, who the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said was last seen around December 26.

Wood said he never saw Evelyn in the weeks he dated Boswell.

?All I?ve seen is pictures of her, I?ve never even seen the baby,? he said. ?I have no relationship with that child whatsoever.?

He said he met Boswell when she applied for a job at his restaurant. He characterized their relationship as ?on and off? and said the relationship never got serious enough for him to notice any red flags.

He said Boswell told him that Evelyn was staying with her father, Ethan Perry, while he was home on military leave for Christmas.

?They have half custody to the best of my knowledge,? Wood said. ?It?s not my business to dig further into that because we weren?t that serious for me to dig further.?

He said he saw Maggie Boswell two days ago and hasn?t heard from her since.

Wood said his business has been smeared across social media in the wake of the AMBER Alert on Wednesday that signaled that Evelyn is missing.

?I?m not doing this to, you know, hurt this investigation because all in all the entire matter here of what?s going on and what needs to be resolved is finding that baby,? he said.

He said he believes Boswell?s father alerted police of Evelyn?s disappearance. He added that while he was seeing Boswell, he said she told him that Evelyn broke her arm while staying with her father.

?While Evelyn?s father, Ethan, had the child, the baby, you know, fell off the bed and broke her arm, and he took her to the hospital,? he said. ?That?s what I was told.?

TBI issued an AMBER Alert on Wednesday for Evelyn.

Officials with the Sullivan County Sheriff?s Office said their investigation began Tuesday after the Department of Children?s Services alerted them to the missing child.

SCSO continued the search on Thursday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...hs/4830491002/

Evelyn Boswell, an East Tennessee toddler at the center of a state-wide Amber Alert, was reportedly last seen the day after Christmas, authorities announced this week.

But the 15-month-old Sullivan County girl from Blountville was not reported as a missing child until Tuesday, Feb. 18.

Why did it take the girl's family nearly two months to report her missing?

"That’s what investigators are trying to determine," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Leslie Earhart said Friday morning.

The TBI issued an AMBER Alert for Evelyn Wednesday night at the request of the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office, Earnhart said.

Authorities described Evelyn as standing 2 feet tall, weighing 28 pounds, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink tracksuit, pink shoes, and a pink bow.

On Friday morning the TBI tweeted "individuals in a gray 2007 BMW with TN tag 3M9-6W9 have information regarding Evelyn Boswell’s whereabouts."

The vehicle, according to the TBI, has front end damage.

Aside from those details, as of Friday morning, little information had been released by either agency about her disappearance including where Evelyn was last seen, exactly who reported her missing who or where her parents or guardians are.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/tennessee-...ry?id=69095501

As Tennessee authorities desperately search for a 15-month-old girl who was last seen in December, the local sheriff says the baby's mother has been providing inaccurate information.

Evelyn Mae Boswell, of Sullivan County, was entered as a missing child on Tuesday, but she was reportedly last seen on Dec. 10 or 11, Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy said at a news conference Friday. A statewide Amber Alert has been issued.

The investigation began Tuesday afternoon when the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office received a referral from the state Department of Children Services, which said certain family members hadn’t seen her in two months, Cassidy said.

Evelyn's mother, Megan "Maggie" Boswell, who has full custody, is cooperating, but some information she's given to investigators is not accurate, according to Cassidy.

"During our interviews, her stories aren't leading up to stuff that we went out and checked on. Video surveillance, eye witness testimony," he said at Friday's news conference. "A lot of her information hadn't been accurate."

Cassidy said he is considering the date Evelyn was last seen to be based on when a babysitter last saw her, which was Dec. 10 or 11.

Evelyn's father, Ethan Perry, who is on active duty in the U.S. military, stationed in another state, has been cooperating, according to the sheriff.

Those who know about Evelyn's whereabouts are believed to be driving a gray 2007 BMW with front-end damage, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) officials said. The car has the Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9.

The sheriff said authorities are following every lead that comes in.

"This case is unlike anything I've ever been involved in," Cassidy said.

The sheriff said he is personally donating $1,000 for a reward for information that’ll bring Evelyn home safely.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2-...id=mailsignout

Two people were arrested and charged in connection with an AMBER alert for 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, who was last seen two months ago.

William McCloud and Angela Boswell were found traveling in a gray 2007 BMW that Tennessee authorities were on the lookout for earlier Friday. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) said during the day they believed the occupants of the car would have information about the toddler's whereabouts.

The pair, both Tennessee residents were charged with possession of stolen property, the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina said in a news release.

It is unclear if there is any representation for McCloud and Boswell at this time.

Evelyn is still missing.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Why do I feel like they sold her to someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Why do I feel like they sold her to someone?
    ....because you are probably right.

I started out thinking this was going to be a Casey Anthony type story where the mom did something to the baby because she wanted to go live her life, but now I am thinking along these lines.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/22/us/ev...sts/index.html

The baby's 42-year-old grandmother, Angela Boswell, and William McCloud, 33, were found traveling in a gray 2007 BMW and arrested in Wilkes County, North Carolina.
    Tennessee authorities said Friday they were looking for the vehicle and believed the occupants of the car would have information about the toddler's whereabouts.

The baby's mother, Megan Boswell, was in the process of buying the BMW in question for her mother, Angela Boswell, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office said in a news release. A purchase agreement was never completed, and no money was exchanged for the vehicle.

The owner of the BMW was unable to contact Megan or Angela Boswell, and the car was reported stolen, the sheriff's office said.

Angela Boswell and McCloud, both Tennessee residents, are being held in the Wilkes County Jail, each charged with theft over $2,500, according to the sheriff's office. Angela Boswell is also being held on a violation of probation warrant for theft, the news release said.

Both are awaiting extradition hearings before being transported to Sullivan County in Tennessee, the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office said.

They're scheduled to appear in court on Monday, according to the Wilkes County Sheriff's Office.

It is unclear whether there is any representation for McCloud and Boswell currently.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Well this keeps getting weirder
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/us/te...ell/index.html

The mother of a 15-month-old girl last seen two months ago and reported missing last week in Tennessee says she knew who had her daughter, and she was afraid to report her disappearance.

Evelyn Boswell of East Tennessee was last seen in December but authorities issued an Amber Alert for her Wednesday.

Her mother, Megan Boswell, said she left her daughter with someone she trusted to keep an eye on her while she was at work.

"Well the reason I didn't report it or anything was I knew the person who had her, and I didn't want them to run away with her," Boswell told CNN affiliate WCYB on Friday. "And as soon as they thought anything was going on they just kinda vanished. So I'm just kinda worried, you know, about where they are at. What they're doing with her at this point in time."

She declined to provide any names.

"In a way I knew that as soon as anything went down this person was going to disappear and they have," she told the affiliate. "They won't answer phone calls. They just kinda disappeared."

She sold her.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I’m getting Casey Anthony vibes

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    She sold her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I go back and forth between these two scenarios.

So, the other family members didn't realize she was missing? Or they all just thought she was with her dad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020/...th-old-infant/

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is working with TBI and SCSD to find Evelyn Mae Boswell, the infant that was last seen back in December but wasn’t reported missing until Feb. 18.

TBI believed individuals driving a gray 2007 BMW with Tennessee tag 3M9-6W9 had information about Evelyn’s whereabouts. They were taken into custody and charged with theft, but Evelyn is still missing.

Officials also referenced a GoFundMe account that was unknowingly created in relation to the case:

“The Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office has not established a GoFundMe account and has not authorized anyone to establish one on its behalf. We are aware of an account that someone has set up and an inquiry has been made to GoFundMe in reference to it.”

If you have any information regarding this investigation, call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

When I saw the grandmother, I thought I remembered her from "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding". Not sure if she was on or not but:

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Mot...568159391.html

WJHL asked Megan if there were any rumors she wanted to address. Boswell told them that she wanted to address the fact that her family identifies as "gypsies."

?Gypsies are not a cult. They have been asking people if there is like a Gypsy ringleader and like?I mean like we?re not like ringleaders, we?re not like out here kidnapping babies, or anything like that. Well, yeah, and like my dad?s very proud of that, you know, but he?s just mad about all the rumors going around like trashing them cause like we?re not a cult, you know what I mean, we?re not like, nothing like that at all,? Boswell said.
    This may go deeper than we thought. The baby could be with any number of relatives, in any number of places.

This bitch is pregnant again:

BRISTOL, Va. (WCYB) - Evelyn Boswell?s mother told News 5 Tuesday that she is pregnant again.

Megan told News 5 that she is unable to take a polygraph due to her pregnancy.

We have reached out to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, who told us they are not the agency who administers the test.

We have also reached out to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and are awaiting their policy on administering the tests.

Megan Boswell's daughter, 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, remains missing and an Amber Alert remains active for her.

We will have more details as they become available.

If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
    https://wcyb.com/news/local/evelyn-b...pregnant-again
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 02-25-2020 at 10:06 AM.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Missing Tennessee toddler’s mother arrested on false reporting charge

https://wreg.com/news/missing-tennes...orting-charge/

BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The mother of a 15-month-old Tennessee girl who is the subject of an Amber Alert has been arrested for filing a false police report.

The Bristol Herald Courier reported Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, who has said the toddler’s grandmother took the little girl to Mendota, Virginia, was charged with one count of filing a false police report, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. She is being held on $1,000 bail.

She is accused of providing detectives and and agents with a number of conflicting statements during the investigation, according to the Herald Courier.

Boswell told WJHL-TV on Monday that her mother took Evelyn Mae Boswell to a campground. Authorities later searched the area and didn’t find the girl, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office told the station late Monday.

The child’s grandmother, Angela Boswell, and her boyfriend, William McCloud, were arrested last week in North Carolina on fugitive warrants unrelated to the toddler’s disappearance, Wilkes County Sheriff’s Lt. Logan Kerr said.

They agreed on Monday to be extradited back to Tennessee. Boswell told the judge she wanted to return home and resolve the situation with her granddaughter, news outlets reported.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that McCloud and Boswell are “believed to have information” regarding the whereabouts of the girl, who was reported missing Feb. 18, but might not have been seen since December.

The TBI said Evelyn’s mother and grandmother have given conflicting dates and accounts about the girl’s disappearance.

Missing Tennessee toddler’s mother arrested on false reporting charge

https://wreg.com/news/missing-tennes...orting-charge/

BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The mother of a 15-month-old Tennessee girl who is the subject of an Amber Alert has been arrested for filing a false police report.

The Bristol Herald Courier reported Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, who has said the toddler’s grandmother took the little girl to Mendota, Virginia, was charged with one count of filing a false police report, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. She is being held on $1,000 bail.

She is accused of providing detectives and and agents with a number of conflicting statements during the investigation, according to the Herald Courier.

Boswell told WJHL-TV on Monday that her mother took Evelyn Mae Boswell to a campground. Authorities later searched the area and didn’t find the girl, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office told the station late Monday.

The child’s grandmother, Angela Boswell, and her boyfriend, William McCloud, were arrested last week in North Carolina on fugitive warrants unrelated to the toddler’s disappearance, Wilkes County Sheriff’s Lt. Logan Kerr said.

They agreed on Monday to be extradited back to Tennessee. Boswell told the judge she wanted to return home and resolve the situation with her granddaughter, news outlets reported.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that McCloud and Boswell are “believed to have information” regarding the whereabouts of the girl, who was reported missing Feb. 18, but might not have been seen since December.

The TBI said Evelyn’s mother and grandmother have given conflicting dates and accounts about the girl’s disappearance.

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...rl/4880577002/

Megan "Maggie" Boswell, mother of missing Sullivan County toddler Evelyn Mae Boswell, lied to authorities about her daughter's whereabouts when she was first questioned, according to court documents.

Boswell, 18, was arraigned Wednesday morning on a charge of making a false report after offering a series of what authorities called inconsistent and conflicting claims in the week since the 15-month-old Blountville, Tennessee girl was reported missing.

She remains in custody under a $25,000 bond. Her next court appearance is set for March 2 in Sullivan County General Sessions Court.

Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy said conflicting statements from Evelyn’s family, particularly her mother, Megan Boswell, have made the investigation more difficult after it was already complicated by the delay in reporting the girl missing.

“We were already behind the eight ball, 67-68 days before she was reported missing,” Cassidy said.

Cassidy was able to confirm that investigators were searching a pond in Wilkes County, North Carolina, in relation to the case, but he provided few new details in a meeting with the media Wednesday afternoon.

He also said that investigators had not asked Megan Boswell to take a polygraph test, despite her claims to the contrary.
    I'm leaning more towards the Casey Anthony vibe now.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Me too! Definite Casey Anthony vibe. She's getting "kind of worried" that she hasn't seen her 15 month old daughter in two months. I don't know what happened to this child, but I can say with confidence that Maggie sucks as a mother.

Mom "Maggie's" old FB profile with 4.3k comments, none of them complimentary: https://www.facebook.com/megan.boswell23

Mom Maggie's current FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/megan.kys.9
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...rl/4880577002/

I'm leaning more towards the Casey Anthony vibe now.
    Oh yeah. Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/in...FQW57N77TV7VI/

Officials searching Tennessee mobile home in connection with missing toddler

The grandmother of a missing one-year-old in Tennessee has bonded out of jail after she and her boyfriend were arrested last weekend when they were found in a stolen car linked to the child’s disappearance.

Friday, investigators searched a mobile home in Tennessee and even dug under it looking for clues in the case of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell.

No one has been Evelyn since December, but she was just reported missing last week. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigations said they have received more than 700 tips since the investigation began.

The child’s mother Megan Boswell was charged with giving false information to police about where Evelyn might be. A KFC employee in Yadkinville, North Carolina believes she saw Evelyn with Angela Boswell, the child’s grandmother, and her boyfriend before they were arrested.

“She had blonde hair, blue eyes, I mean pretty little bow in her hair,” the employee said. “It just crossed my mind something wasn’t right with the whole situation.”

There is now a more than $60,000 reward to help find Evelyn.

A search conducted Wednesday in Wilkes County, North Carolina in connection with a 15-month-old Tennessee girl who is the subject of an Amber Alert proved “inconclusive,” officials said.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I really hate that I’ve thought this baby was dead from the beginning. ��
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I really hate that I’ve thought this baby was dead from the beginning. ��
    Me too, Emmy. There is no doubt in my mind the poor baby was injured in some way. Mom even said she broke her arm while at bio-Dad's house, of which there is no record. There is always a thread of truth in a lie, particularly an alibi. In this case, I believe that baby's remains will eventually be found - with a broken arm. Sad.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 02-29-2020 at 07:51 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Me too, Emmy. There is no doubt in my mind the poor baby was injured in some way. Mom even said she broke her arm while at bio-Dad's house, of which there is no record. There is always a thread of truth in a lie, particularly an alibi. In this case, I believe that baby's remains will eventually be found - with a broken arm. Sad.
    Yep. It's all two easy for a small child to just disappear, especially if they aren't on the radar of a teacher, a loving grandparent or other relatives and friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information