Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Evelyn Mae Boswell (15 m/o) found dead almost three months after she went missing; she wasn't reported missing for 2 months

Evelyn Mae Boswell (15 m/o) found dead almost three months after she went missing; she wasn't reported missing for 2 months

I've been following this case for the last couple of days, but to be honest, it's really confusing so I've waited until now to post it, when a few more details have come out.

https://wsiltv.com/2020/02/20/amber-...essee-toddler/

Investigators have issued an Amber Alert for a missing 15-month-old girl in Tennessee.

Authorities say Evelyn Mae Boswell has not been seen since late December. But a sheriff's spokesman in Sullivan County says she was reported missing only this week, on Tuesday.
    https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/ex-b...-still-active/

A Blountville man said he dated the mother of a missing child for a few weeks and never saw the child.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-24-2022 at 04:33 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Why do I feel like they sold her to someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Well this keeps getting weirder
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

She sold her.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I’m getting Casey Anthony vibes

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So, the other family members didn't realize she was missing? Or they all just thought she was with her dad?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

When I saw the grandmother, I thought I remembered her from "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding". Not sure if she was on or not but:

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Mot...568159391.html

WJHL asked Megan if there were any rumors she wanted to address. Boswell told them that she wanted to address the fact that her family identifies as "gypsies."

?Gypsies are not a cult. They have been asking people if there is like a Gypsy ringleader and like?I mean like we?re not like ringleaders, we?re not like out here kidnapping babies, or anything like that. Well, yeah, and like my dad?s very proud of that, you know, but he?s just mad about all the rumors going around like trashing them cause like we?re not a cult, you know what I mean, we?re not like, nothing like that at all,? Boswell said.
    This may go deeper than we thought. The baby could be with any number of relatives, in any number of places.

This bitch is pregnant again:

BRISTOL, Va. (WCYB) - Evelyn Boswell?s mother told News 5 Tuesday that she is pregnant again.

Megan told News 5 that she is unable to take a polygraph due to her pregnancy.

We have reached out to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, who told us they are not the agency who administers the test.

We have also reached out to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and are awaiting their policy on administering the tests.

Megan Boswell's daughter, 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell, remains missing and an Amber Alert remains active for her.

We will have more details as they become available.

If you have any information on Evelyn's whereabouts, please call 1-800-TBI-FIND.
    https://wcyb.com/news/local/evelyn-b...pregnant-again
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 02-25-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Missing Tennessee toddler’s mother arrested on false reporting charge

https://wreg.com/news/missing-tennes...orting-charge/

BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The mother of a 15-month-old Tennessee girl who is the subject of an Amber Alert has been arrested for filing a false police report.

The Bristol Herald Courier reported Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, who has said the toddler’s grandmother took the little girl to Mendota, Virginia, was charged with one count of filing a false police report, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. She is being held on $1,000 bail.

She is accused of providing detectives and and agents with a number of conflicting statements during the investigation, according to the Herald Courier.

Boswell told WJHL-TV on Monday that her mother took Evelyn Mae Boswell to a campground. Authorities later searched the area and didn’t find the girl, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office told the station late Monday.

The child’s grandmother, Angela Boswell, and her boyfriend, William McCloud, were arrested last week in North Carolina on fugitive warrants unrelated to the toddler’s disappearance, Wilkes County Sheriff’s Lt. Logan Kerr said.

They agreed on Monday to be extradited back to Tennessee. Boswell told the judge she wanted to return home and resolve the situation with her granddaughter, news outlets reported.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that McCloud and Boswell are “believed to have information” regarding the whereabouts of the girl, who was reported missing Feb. 18, but might not have been seen since December.

The TBI said Evelyn’s mother and grandmother have given conflicting dates and accounts about the girl’s disappearance.

Missing Tennessee toddler’s mother arrested on false reporting charge

https://wreg.com/news/missing-tennes...orting-charge/

BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The mother of a 15-month-old Tennessee girl who is the subject of an Amber Alert has been arrested for filing a false police report.

The Bristol Herald Courier reported Tuesday night that Megan Boswell, who has said the toddler’s grandmother took the little girl to Mendota, Virginia, was charged with one count of filing a false police report, according to the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office. She is being held on $1,000 bail.

She is accused of providing detectives and and agents with a number of conflicting statements during the investigation, according to the Herald Courier.

Boswell told WJHL-TV on Monday that her mother took Evelyn Mae Boswell to a campground. Authorities later searched the area and didn’t find the girl, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office told the station late Monday.

The child’s grandmother, Angela Boswell, and her boyfriend, William McCloud, were arrested last week in North Carolina on fugitive warrants unrelated to the toddler’s disappearance, Wilkes County Sheriff’s Lt. Logan Kerr said.

They agreed on Monday to be extradited back to Tennessee. Boswell told the judge she wanted to return home and resolve the situation with her granddaughter, news outlets reported.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that McCloud and Boswell are “believed to have information” regarding the whereabouts of the girl, who was reported missing Feb. 18, but might not have been seen since December.

The TBI said Evelyn’s mother and grandmother have given conflicting dates and accounts about the girl’s disappearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I’m getting Casey Anthony vibes
    Me too! Definite Casey Anthony vibe. She's getting "kind of worried" that she hasn't seen her 15 month old daughter in two months. I don't know what happened to this child, but I can say with confidence that Maggie sucks as a mother.

Mom "Maggie's" old FB profile with 4.3k comments, none of them complimentary: https://www.facebook.com/megan.boswell23

Mom Maggie's current FB profile: https://www.facebook.com/megan.kys.9
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/...rl/4880577002/

I'm leaning more towards the Casey Anthony vibe now.
    Oh yeah. Me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    I really hate that I’ve thought this baby was dead from the beginning. ��
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    I really hate that I’ve thought this baby was dead from the beginning. ��
    Me too, Emmy. There is no doubt in my mind the poor baby was injured in some way. Mom even said she broke her arm while at bio-Dad's house, of which there is no record. There is always a thread of truth in a lie, particularly an alibi. In this case, I believe that baby's remains will eventually be found - with a broken arm. Sad.
    Last edited by KimTisha; 02-29-2020 at 07:51 AM.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Me too, Emmy. There is no doubt in my mind the poor baby was injured in some way. Mom even said she broke her arm while at bio-Dad's house, of which there is no record. There is always a thread of truth in a lie, particularly an alibi. In this case, I believe that baby's remains will eventually be found - with a broken arm. Sad.
    Yep. It's all two easy for a small child to just disappear, especially if they aren't on the radar of a teacher, a loving grandparent or other relatives and friends.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I think the Ayla Reynolds case has me jaded for life. They still have not charged anyone with that mess. Pisses me off.

I'm still thinking that she sold her to someone. Maybe that's just me hoping that she's alive somewhere, but it's just my gut feeling.

No matter what, they're involved in her disappearance. It's pretty obvious.

'Heartbreaking': Remains found believed to be missing 15-month old Evelyn Boswell
    Authorities said they found remains believed to be those of a missing Sullivan County 15-month-old on property belonging to a family member of the mother.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said they believe they have found the remains of missing 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell two weeks after an AMBER Alert search was initiated.

"We have a heartbreaking update in the search for #EvelynBoswell. This evening, authorities found remains believed to be those of the missing 15-month-old. An autopsy is pending and the investigation remains ongoing. Thank you for your support during this difficult process," the TBI tweeted.

The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office and TBI said the remains were found on a family member's property in Blountville on Friday evening.

According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, the remains were found on a property at the 500 block of Muddy Creek Road. Authorities say the property belonged to a family member of Megan Boswell, who is Evelyn's mother.

"This is not the update we had hoped to share. We would like to thank each of you for your support over the last two and a half weeks," Leslie Earhart with the TBI said.

Authorities held a short press conference about the tragic discovery Friday night at 11:15 p.m. at the Sullivan Justice Center.

Evelyn Mae Boswell has been missing since early December 2019.

Boswell was not reported missing until February 2020.

Here is a timeline of the case:

Tuesday, February 18

The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office received a referral from the State of Tennessee Department of Children Services
    Referral said certain family members had not seen Evelyn in approximately two months
    The referral came after Evelyn's grandfather, Tommy Boswell, Sr., reported his granddaughter missing
    At this time, Evelyn was last seen by family members on December 26
    Sullivan County Sheriff's Office immediately launched an investigation after receiving the report

Wednesday, February 19

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) issued an Amber Alert for Evelyn Boswell at around 8 p.m.

Friday, February 21

A gray 2007 BMW, with Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9, is believed to be carrying suspects linked to the case
    Evelyn's grandmother Angela Boswell was arrested with boyfriend William McCloud in Wilkes County, North Carolina after being found in the gray BMW
    Both McCloud and Angela Boswell were charged with and arrested for theft of property
    Angela's court date is set for March 4
    Evelyn's mother, 18-year-old Megan Boswell, went on camera for the first time, saying that she knew who has her toddler
    At this time, Megan also said in an interview with WCYB that she was pregnant again

Tuesday, February 25

Megan Boswell was arrested and charged with one account of false reporting. Her bond is set at $25,000
    Her court date is set for March 2
    The Tennessee Department of Children's Services announced its own investigation involving Evelyn

Wednesday, February 26

The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Megan is not actually pregnant
    The Wilkes County Sheriff's Office searched a pond in Wilkes County, North Carolina
    The search was inconclusive

Friday, February 28

The TBI searched Lakeshore RV trailer park in Blountville, TN, near Boone Lake
    Over 700 tips related to the case have been submitted to the TBI

Friday, March 6

The TBI announces it found remains believed to be of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell in Blountville on a property belonging to a family member of Megan Boswell
    An autopsy began to confirm the identity of the body
    https://www.wbir.com/article/news/lo...9-18807f49e170
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Well, fuck. I really hoped that she had been sold and still alive. I stand, sadly, corrected. Mom did it.

Friday, February 21

A gray 2007 BMW, with Tennessee license plate 3M9-6W9, is believed to be carrying suspects linked to the case
    Evelyn's grandmother Angela Boswell was arrested with boyfriend William McCloud in Wilkes County, North Carolina after being found in the gray BMW
    Both McCloud and Angela Boswell were charged with and arrested for theft of property
    Angela's court date is set for March 4
    Evelyn's mother, 18-year-old Megan Boswell, went on camera for the first time, saying that she knew who has her toddler
    At this time, Megan also said in an interview with WCYB that she was pregnant again

<snip>

Wednesday, February 26

The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office confirmed that Megan is not actually pregnant
    The Wilkes County Sheriff's Office searched a pond in Wilkes County, North Carolina
    The search was inconclusive
    The old fake pregnancy trick. I guess she thought pretending to be pregnant would keep her out of jail. What, she didn't realize there are tests for that kind of thing? I'm just relieved she isn't reproducing again. Rest in peace, little Evelyn...

These people are complete pieces of shit in my book.

I missed that in Puzzz's article. I am glad she isn't pregnant. Oh, and it throws further shade on her not wanting to take the polygraph.

I sure hope they can establish a COD so that this can't be called an accidental pool drowning or something like that again.
    Exactly! I did a little digging into why pregnant women shouldn't take polygraphs and discovered it is only an issue during the third trimester. Apparently, the baby's movements in the third trimester can cause false readings.

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    These people are complete pieces of shit in my book.
    This. I usually wait to hear all the evidence before I pass judgment, but some things defy logic and just don't pass the common sense test. Waiting a month to report your toddler missing is one of them. It's pretty simple in my book: Allowing generous time to search for the child yourself, if you wait more than an hour to report your toddler missing - you were involved in the disappearance.

I've seen people on another forum talking about how the grandpa can't be involved because he reported her missing but this whole family just seems off, including him.

Ugh. Welp. Hopefully they found the body in time to get enough evidence to nail them so we don't have another acquittal like with Casey.

Thread Information